Grimm Forum
What happned with Bud? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Cast & Crew (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Cast-Crew)
+--- Thread: What happned with Bud? (/Thread-What-happned-with-Bud)

Pages: 1 2

RE: What happned with Bud? - Renardfan99 - 10-27-2016

I like Bud and it just goes to show that an actor can take a very small role and make them pop.

RE: What happned with Bud? - jsgrimm45 - 10-28-2016

(10-27-2016, 02:06 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: I like Bud and it just goes to show that an actor can take a very small role and make them pop.
Isn't there a saying in acting there are no small roles only small actors? Bud proves that point. I read an article on Harrison Ford's first role (he played a bellboy) that he wouldn't go anywhere because he acted just like a bellboy. He said that was his role so that was how he played it. Guess he was right and they were wrong.

RE: What happned with Bud? - brandon - 10-29-2016

I like acts, so nervous and so to be on the branches.more nervous than the first-time father-
but of course I did not know Nick what to do in such a situation

RE: What happned with Bud? - Renardfan99 - 10-29-2016

(10-28-2016, 06:32 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 02:06 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: I like Bud and it just goes to show that an actor can take a very small role and make them pop.
Isn't there a saying in acting there are no small roles only small actors? Bud proves that point. I read an article on Harrison Ford's first role (he played a bellboy) that he would go anywhere because he acted just like a bellboy. He said that was his role so that was how he played it. Guess he was right and they were wrong.

I would say Harrison got the last laugh!Big Grin

RE: What happned with Bud? - Kwu9888 - 10-31-2016

David Giuntoli explained in an interview earlier this year "Bud" was offered a part and is in LA working, so good for him. He will be back this season though

RE: What happned with Bud? - jsgrimm45 - 10-31-2016

(10-29-2016, 01:08 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote:
Isn't there a saying in acting there are no small roles only small actors? Bud proves that point. I read an article on Harrison Ford's first role (he played a bellboy) that he wouldn't go anywhere because he acted just like a bellboy. He said that was his role so that was how he played it. Guess he was right and they were wrong.

All the way to the bank. Big GrinBig Grin

RE: What happned with Bud? - Renardfan99 - 11-01-2016

(10-31-2016, 07:25 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 01:08 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote:

All the way to the bank. Big GrinBig Grin

Yes! All the way to the bank for four decades!Big Grin

RE: What happned with Bud? - Musai - 02-02-2017

Danny Bruno did some acting in another Portland series that ALAS! Is over as well: Leverage.