Grimm Forum
What happned with Bud? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Cast & Crew (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Cast-Crew)
+--- Thread: What happned with Bud? (/Thread-What-happned-with-Bud)

Pages: 1 2

What happned with Bud? - Kim Smith - 06-18-2016

Did I fall asleep and miss something? Bud just disappeared after Wesen Nacht. I don't recall seeing what happened to him. Granted, I've been killing myself working on Longmire. So, I could have blanked on it.
Thanks!

RE: What happned with Bud? - izzy - 06-18-2016

He was peeping on Truble while she showered...Truble found out...machete...blood...anyways Meisner ends up with this real nice Beaver Skin hat and gloves as a Christmas gift from Truble and Bud has not been seen since...

RE: What happned with Bud? - FaceInTheCrowd - 06-18-2016

He probably packed up and went to Michigan to join his wife and kids. He wouldn't have wanted to being them back to Portland with everything that was going on.

RE: What happned with Bud? - degrimm - 06-19-2016

my guess- he liked juliette so much that when nick and juliette broke up or she turned to a hexenbiest, he decided not to be part of them anymore or he secretly went to look for a cure for juliette.

RE: What happned with Bud? - SilentEcho - 06-19-2016

Bud decided this dammed town was too damn crazy. After the Wesenrind, baby sitting Adalind and baby, Hexenette's not so magical transformation and Nickalind he had enough.

I believe his last words were:

"Oh Geez, this place is lousy with Hexenbiests, and Nick has gone nuts, we gotta get out of here!!!"

Then he promptly took his family to their isolated log cabin by the river, next to the largest beaver dam ever seen.

RE: What happned with Bud? - izzy - 06-19-2016

Once in every adult male ice beavers life, they are required to make a pilgrimage to their mecca: The Hoover Dam.

Ice Beavers have been known to stand transfixed by the sight of the dams majesty for days on end.

RE: What happned with Bud? - degrimm - 06-19-2016

bud dreaming.......................

1st scene dream---- 1st grimm abt to chop my head; it took me time to win his heart.

2nd scene dream--- 2nd grimm does not chop off my head; threat level in portland is increasing

3rd scene dream---- 2 hexenbiest in one town with 2 of them tendencies of causing world war 3 in portland- it's a nightmare honey( says wife of bud)

bud after dreaming............. don't honey me, we need to get out of portland fast

RE: What happned with Bud? - GreenGoth - 10-26-2016

We Bud fans can rejoice -- several photos have popped up of Season Six location shoots around Portland with Danny Bruno in them, including at Wurstner's Appliance Repair shop. Can't wait! But will we ever get to meet his wife Phoebe (so far only an off-camera voice one episode) and 3 kids??? Or will they tease us all the way to the end?

RE: What happned with Bud? - jsgrimm45 - 10-27-2016

Bud has always been off the radar of most of Nick's enemies so who better to get info for Nick. Eisbibers as a whole don't cause much interest in Portland but if you noted the group at the shop wanting the wesen council to get involved were mostly Eisbibers we have seen.

RE: What happned with Bud? - wfmyers1207 - 10-27-2016

Well from his IMDb page we know he'll be in episodes 1 and 2 at least during S6, so that's good. Although I wish he had credits for more. Could it be we'll see the last of Bud and Truble in E2 this January? Dodgy