Grimm Forum
The end of Grimm what would storylines would you like completed - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: The end of Grimm what would storylines would you like completed (/Thread-The-end-of-Grimm-what-would-storylines-would-you-like-completed)

The end of Grimm what would storylines would you like completed - jsgrimm45 - 06-09-2016

IMO season six the 13 episode will be the last of Grimm and I shall miss the forum. That being said what storylines do you see being close out that would end the series on a good note?

1. Some wrapping up of the royals question
2. Nick destroys the relic but as send all his keys to the royals not telling them it's be found and destroyed as pay back. Tongue
3. Renard and Nick with Alexander, Rosalee, and Monroe set up a new wesen council maybe even with Renard as the new De Groot
4. Juliette/Eve leaves Portland for Spain Trubel leave Portland to clear out the last of BC and end this upraising
5. Nick and Adalind move off into the bright sun set as a family and give LBB the true family she needs
6. Hank become Chief of Police and Wu become the Capt now they can bring in some different officers into the Grimm world with Nick head that task force

These as some of mine what would yours be??

RE: The end of Grimm what would storylines would you like completed - Kathryn Wooten - 06-09-2016

Sean finally have a family that loves him and not want something/ his mother will appear and help with Diana
Nick will end up as a single father because he had it up to here with hexenbiest
Wu will find a love interest that is similar to his non wesen selfHank finally find some one he can trust and love
a new wesen council will be the scoobies and Renard
Trubel will head up HW for future BC type activities
Roselee and Monroe will have triplets
Adalind either will find someone new or stay single and stay" friends" with Nick
Juliette will either marry Renard or leave Portland to head HW or she be on the new wesen council

but hopefully Grimm will get the remaining 9 episode and will have another season......because Grimm is #2 in it's time slot on Friday..NBC would be stupid to get rid of the only show that is competitive on Friday nights

RE: The end of Grimm what would storylines would you like completed - brandon - 06-09-2016

Nick and Adalind are couple.
Farley Family appears and part of them.
Hank and Wu so do you find your perfect match.
Eve-Juliette still dead-still a member of HW -never married has no children-Trubel help put other "Council Wesen",with Alexander.without laws in the world "Wesen" serious chaos.

RE: The end of Grimm what would storylines would you like completed - izzy - 06-09-2016

sorry - I just reread your post and noted you said good note, so I deleted my preferences, leaving this simply as others may have already read them ad as to why I deleted them. : ) They would have been a good note for me, but in the context of others, not so much...