Grimm Forum
Can Renard be redeemed? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Can Renard be redeemed? (/Thread-Can-Renard-be-redeemed)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Can Renard be redeemed? - Kathryn Wooten - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 02:53 PM)speakeasy Wrote: I hope Renard sees the error of his ways in going along with what is essentially an insurrection that had its start long before Bonaparte arrived in Portland. But there is still time to make a turnaround. If he's cast as the villain in the last season, I still think his character will be made to mend his ways at the end, even if it's a tragedy that results in his death. He has a child who needs so much strong parental influence to save her, hope the writers don't have him sacrifice his daughter on the altar of ambition.

He may end up at the fome to join the final battle on the side of the gang, but he's not going to be offered up as a trophy of war by Nick and company; they're too classy for that. If there is a showdown between the two men, Nick will win, imo. But I hope the eager fans thirsting for a bloodletting will have to satisfy themselves with a cold beer.
totally agree with you...Hope everyone gets what they want if this is the last season of Grimm
#1.Monroe and Roselee having triplets
#2 Renard finally find happiness with someone and becomes mayor and his mother finally returns to take care of Diana and show her how to use her powers
#3 Hank finally have luck with someone
#4Nick finally settles down ..with either Juliette or Adalindand who ever he does not pick Renard gets the spoils
#5 Wu finally find a Neanderthal wesen woman he falls in love with

RE: Can Renard be redeemed? - Vance60 - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 04:20 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 02:53 PM)speakeasy Wrote: I hope Renard sees the error of his ways in going along with what is essentially an insurrection that had its start long before Bonaparte arrived in Portland. But there is still time to make a turnaround. If he's cast as the villain in the last season, I still think his character will be made to mend his ways at the end, even if it's a tragedy that results in his death. He has a child who needs so much strong parental influence to save her, hope the writers don't have him sacrifice his daughter on the altar of ambition.

He may end up at the fome to join the final battle on the side of the gang, but he's not going to be offered up as a trophy of war by Nick and company; they're too classy for that. If there is a showdown between the two men, Nick will win, imo. But I hope the eager fans thirsting for a bloodletting will have to satisfy themselves with a cold beer.
totally agree with you...Hope everyone gets what they want if this is the last season of Grimm
#1.Monroe and Roselee having triplets
#2 Renard finally find happiness with someone and becomes mayor and his mother finally returns to take care of Diana and show her how to use her powers
#3 Hank finally have luck with someone
#4Nick finally settles down ..with either Juliette or Adalindand who ever he does not pick Renard gets the spoils
#5 Wu finally find a Neanderthal wesen woman he falls in love with

How about Renard finally getting his come uppance and meeting a horrible end at the hands of someone who he cares about and juliette going to live in a wesen commune with a peaceful mind having atoned for her indiscretions.
I wonder how far renard would have to go before some of the posters on here would seek justice against him. Would he EVER be beyond redemption?

RE: Can Renard be redeemed? - syscrash - 06-08-2016

I would suspect Sean having to think quick will tell Nick it was all part of the plan to take out BC. He will later inform Nick that his vision will be for wesen to come out of the shadows. He will make Nick responsible for controlling the violence. While Sean will be working on wesen gaining economic control. The first four season where about a mythical quest. The keys, Zombie Nick, Special Kid, Season four closed out the mythical quest. Season 5 was about social warfare. Sean will appear to want to protect the city. Instead Sean will join with the influential wesen and work to eliminate all none wesen business. Season 6 will have more covert operations. less crime solving.

Also what does Sean even have to be redeemed for. Everything he did was against an enemy. The idea of war is eliminate your enemy. The wesen way of life is simple. survival of the fittest.

RE: Can Renard be redeemed? - Kathryn Wooten - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 02:30 AM)syscrash Wrote: I would suspect Sean having to think quick will tell Nick it was all part of the plan to take out BC. He will later inform Nick that his vision will be for wesen to come out of the shadows. He will make Nick responsible for controlling the violence. While Sean will be working on wesen gaining economic control. The first four season where about a mythical quest. The keys, Zombie Nick, Special Kid, Season four closed out the mythical quest. Season 5 was about social warfare. Sean will appear to want to protect the city. Instead Sean will join with the influential wesen and work to eliminate all none wesen business. Season 6 will have more covert operations. less crime solving.

Also what does Sean even have to be redeemed for. Everything he did was against an enemy. The idea of war is eliminate your enemy. The wesen way of life is simple. survival of the fittest.
Sean inherited something that even if he could can't put the plot back inside the box..BC had put this plan into motion long before Renard came into it.....Sean will need Nick help to keep the peace......they both have to come up with a plan that will be fair to both sides....but I can not see what....but what's been done can not be undone..........how they both manage it will be the key