Grimm Forum
So is Juliette still a Hexenbiest, or not? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: So is Juliette still a Hexenbiest, or not? (/Thread-So-is-Juliette-still-a-Hexenbiest-or-not)

Pages: 1 2

So is Juliette still a Hexenbiest, or not? - Hexenadler - 05-25-2016

Could we please get official confirmation on this from someone? Greenwalt? Kouf? Tulloch? Anybody?

RE: So is Juliette still a Hexenbiest, or not? - irukandji - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 12:26 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Could we please get official confirmation on this from someone? Greenwalt? Kouf? Tulloch? Anybody?

The problem is, with their track record, who could believe them if they officially confirmed it?

RE: So is Juliette still a Hexenbiest, or not? - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-25-2016

And so far, all they've said is that Eve is still Eve, but with feelings. So they haven't even lied to us about whether she's still a hexenbiest or not. Smile

RE: So is Juliette still a Hexenbiest, or not? - degrimm - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 12:29 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 12:26 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Could we please get official confirmation on this from someone? Greenwalt? Kouf? Tulloch? Anybody?

The problem is, with their track record, who could believe them if they officially confirmed it?

what the writers are trying to tell us is that juliette is truly dead; eve is alive now but with feelings now;
so i would be expecting eve next season and not juliette

RE: So is Juliette still a Hexenbiest, or not? - syscrash - 05-25-2016

Eve is still a hexenbiest, G&K have said as much. The Writers have not lied. The person that was Juliette is dead. Eve having feelings does not make her Juliette. Here is what I wonder. The transition from Juliettte to Eve was big and people have trouble understanding the difference. You add feelings to Eve how do they get people not to see her as Hexenette. From character development they have already given us the new Eve with her concern for Nick and his son. The same as they showed us Eve in season 4 with Hexenette at the spice shop.

RE: So is Juliette still a Hexenbiest, or not? - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-25-2016

I'd show Eve having a nightmare that consists of some flashbacks of Hexenbiest Juliette wreaking havoc in season 4, then she wakes up and mumbles, "Damn you, Juliette, get out of my head!"

RE: So is Juliette still a Hexenbiest, or not? - irukandji - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 05:23 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I'd show Eve having a nightmare that consists of some flashbacks of Hexenbiest Juliette wreaking havoc in season 4, then she wakes up and mumbles, "Damn you, Juliette, get out of my head!"

Lol. In all seriousness, this would be a great episode. I'd be interested in seeing how the dual personalities deal with one another.

RE: So is Juliette still a Hexenbiest, or not? - SilentEcho - 05-25-2016

In that last look with Trubel in the tunnel, she looks confused, scared even. "I feel a lot" is what she said. I personally would like to see Eve stay Hexenbiest but have her memories back so she can be a whole person, even after what she did.

RE: So is Juliette still a Hexenbiest, or not? - degrimm - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 06:45 PM)SilentEcho Wrote: In that last look with Trubel in the tunnel, she looks confused, scared even. "I feel a lot" is what she said. I personally would like to see Eve stay Hexenbiest but have her memories back so she can be a whole person, even after what she did.

eve is just a different person to juliette but with juliette memories and totally different way of thinking

RE: So is Juliette still a Hexenbiest, or not? - New Guy - 05-26-2016

(05-25-2016, 05:34 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 05:23 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I'd show Eve having a nightmare that consists of some flashbacks of Hexenbiest Juliette wreaking havoc in season 4, then she wakes up and mumbles, "Damn you, Juliette, get out of my head!"

Lol. In all seriousness, this would be a great episode. I'd be interested in seeing how the dual personalities deal with one another.
Hi Face and Iruk,
IMO, it is triple personalities, Juliette, Hexenette and FrankenEve. All three had annoying traits and mistreated Nick:
Juliette:
[Image: latest?cb=20120226005131]
Juliette claimed to "love" Nick and wanted to marry him "someday."
Hexenette:
[Image: latest?cb=20150429034704]
Hexenette was overcome by hatred toward Nick. To prove it, she has sex in Nick's bed with Kenneth just prior to the murder of Kelly.
FrankenEve:
[Image: bitsie-tulloch-grimm.jpg?w=769&h=432]
FrankenEve has Juliette's body, mind and memories. She also has Hexenette's killing power on steroids. She evades responsibility of her vile acts toward Nick by claiming Juliette is dead and she is Eve. In the restaurant she puts Nick in mortal danger as a "test."
How much longer will FrankenEve evade responsibility? Will she ever feel guilt and remorse or is she devoid of such "feelings?"
New Guy