Grimm Forum
HUGE BLOOPER IN SEASON FINALE - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+--- Thread: HUGE BLOOPER IN SEASON FINALE (/Thread-HUGE-BLOOPER-IN-SEASON-FINALE)

Pages: 1 2

HUGE BLOOPER IN SEASON FINALE - Kathryn Wooten - 05-21-2016

Did anyone catch it???

When Bonaparte went inside Nick's head and made him believe he was having a nightmare...about everything He was in his home..He even got the entire room exactly as it is now....so If Bonaparte could get in Nick's head and could get all that detail and inside of Nick's home...why could he not see where the house is???

RE: HUGE BLOOPER IN SEASON FINALE - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-21-2016

Bonaparte wouldn't necessarily have to know anything about the fame. He could just have pushed the idea of "home in bed with Adalind" on Nick and Nick's mind would fill in the details on its own.

RE: HUGE BLOOPER IN SEASON FINALE - jsgrimm45 - 05-21-2016

I think he could make Nick see thing but maybe he could see what Nick was seeing or all he seen was the inside not the address. The fome was off the grid so to speak. At least no the clean up will be easy as no neighbors and also no damage to the anyone around the fome.

RE: HUGE BLOOPER IN SEASON FINALE - syscrash - 08-01-2016

IMO Conrad puts and idea of in Nicks head. He can not read his mind. None of the hexenbiest have been able to read minds. Stefania seems to have sight. But she was a gypsy. If Conrad could read minds he would have read Adalinds instead of chocking her.

RE: HUGE BLOOPER IN SEASON FINALE - jsgrimm45 - 08-02-2016

(08-01-2016, 10:59 PM)syscrash Wrote: IMO Conrad puts and idea of in Nicks head. He can not read his mind. None of the hexenbiest have been able to read minds. Stefania seems to have sight. But she was a gypsy. If Conrad could read minds he would have read Adalinds instead of chocking her.
Think you right Conrad could only place ideas in the minds of others. I think the same applies to Diana. If Conrad could read minds he would know where the book was no need for Nick to get it for him.

RE: HUGE BLOOPER IN SEASON FINALE - brandon - 08-02-2016

it would have been too easy.if Diana could have noticed his mother's feelings.diana realized that Rachel was interested in maybe Sean and felt fear,
thinking that then separate.nobody even explain that their parents can live better separated and that a family is not just blood

RE: HUGE BLOOPER IN SEASON FINALE - wfmyers1207 - 08-03-2016

Actually, I don't see this as a blooper at all. Several Forum members have said it already, Bonaparte could not read minds, only plant ideas.

@Brandon, I don't think Rachel gave a damn about Renard, she was just baiting him into becoming part of BC. "Honeytrap" one of the oldest scams in the book, heck it goes all the way back to "Samson and Delilah" at least! Tongue

RE: HUGE BLOOPER IN SEASON FINALE - Renardfan99 - 08-03-2016

(08-03-2016, 07:43 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Actually, I don't see this as a blooper at all. Several Forum members have said it already, Bonaparte could not read minds, only plant ideas.

@Brandon, I don't think Rachel gave a damn about Renard, she was just baiting him into becoming part of BC. "Honeytrap" one of the oldest scams in the book, heck it goes all the way back to "Samson and Delilah" at least! Tongue

Rachel took one for the team, so to speak and Renard was just too stupid to keep his pants zipped.

RE: HUGE BLOOPER IN SEASON FINALE - syscrash - 08-05-2016

Quote:I don't think Rachel gave a damn about Renard, she was just baiting him into becoming part of BC. "Honeytrap" one of the oldest scams in the book, heck it goes all the way back to "Samson and Delilah" at least!
Quote:Rachel took one for the team, so to speak and Renard was just too stupid to keep his pants zipped.

Why not she sleep with him because he is a good looking guy. Remember she was still sleeping with him even after he was on board. She would still be sleeping with him if not for it would have ruined the family image they where trying to create.

RE: HUGE BLOOPER IN SEASON FINALE - Kathryn Wooten - 08-06-2016

(08-05-2016, 06:46 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:I don't think Rachel gave a damn about Renard, she was just baiting him into becoming part of BC. "Honeytrap" one of the oldest scams in the book, heck it goes all the way back to "Samson and Delilah" at least!
Quote:Rachel took one for the team, so to speak and Renard was just too stupid to keep his pants zipped.

Why not she sleep with him because he is a good looking guy. Remember she was still sleeping with him even after he was on board. She would still be sleeping with him if not for it would have ruined the family image they where trying to create.

And Sean still had a key to her apartment.......