Grimm Forum
S5E20 - Bad Night - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: S5E20 - Bad Night (/Thread-S5E20-Bad-Night)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: S5E20 - Bad Night - Robyn - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 12:37 PM)izzy Wrote: That being said, my view of Nick, based on what we have seen on the show, is not only an emotionally immature/damaged person, but also to a large extent an arrested adolescent. Nick age belies the level of a maturation you would expect, especially given hi position.

But saying I love you, taking off you clothes and spreading your legs, tells me the past you are still very confused about adult relationships and what matters and that in effect the past is still very much alive.

If Nick and Adalind were chapter 1 in a relationship book titled “Don’t Let This Happen To You”, you wouldn’t have to read the other 29 chapters, because you’d either know everything to avoid, or you’d drop acid, go to bed and watch ‘Dude Where’s My Car’.

Quote:LOL...oh gosh my sides hurt I am laughing so hard.
My friend told her husband when he left her for someone young and fresh then wanted to come back home: “You chose to stick your candle in hot wax, don’t come crying to me because it burns.” I love strong, independent women.

(05-18-2016, 01:45 PM)irukandji Wrote: ETA: It's been theorized on other forums that Adalind deliberately had sex with Nick before the big treasure hunt so she could get her hexenbiest powers back.
That kind of dismisses the fear she expressed over Nick finding out. Although, she might not have anticipated a situation that would bring out her power at an inopportune time. It’s been speculated here that the show would tie sex to her Hexenbiest returning. Why? Because as you pointed out, sex is tied to everything. Maybe at the last minute they’ll subdue Bonaparte by having sex with him. It could be a group activity. Adalind could mix a potion. Big Grin

RE: S5E20 - Bad Night - izzy - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 01:45 PM)irukandji Wrote: ETA: It's been theorized on other forums that Adalind deliberately had sex with Nick before the big treasure hunt so she could get her hexenbiest powers back.

Well I think all of you ladies concluded it wasn't for the earth shattering orgasms from the "boy wonder". LOL!

RE: S5E20 - Bad Night - Rotkäppchen - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 07:23 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 06:53 AM)Rotkäppchen Wrote: I'm still holding out hope that Sebastian shows up. It was never clear if he was shot dead or just injured when he went out that window after the BC operative entered his room when he was on the phone with Rosalee. Nobody has heard from him since. He could have gone underground and gotten backup. I really hope that they don't leave that hanging wide open - then again, they do like to open doors and forget to close them. But if Monroe dies and Sebastian returns how will that work with Rosalee who may possibly be pregnant. Or if she is sick and she feels that she is going to die anyway or if she just happens to be in the crosshairs and dies - that sets Monroe up as wanting vengeance too. I mean, Rosalee would not be dead if not for their good "friend" Nick - the Grimm. Shifting alliances again. Things are moving around on a chess board. Or after Conrad really comes clean about all that he wants/BC wants beside world domination could that shift and change alliances too? Does it make Wu think well, you know what, maybe I do belong with them now or does it move RoRoe to question where their loyalties lie? Or JuEve for that matter? Meisner is dead I feel confident on that. As Truebel says "we're all that's left to fight BC" not verbatim but I feel like hey it's all of them (ALL) against the what, six or seven of them?

And I keep watching the throw the window scene. I said this after it was first shown too - every one keeps saying Renard throws Nick through a window. I keep watching it and it looks like Renard goes through. But it's so quick and I've slowed it down on the tv and on the clip online. Unless there are two window scenes in his office LOL who knows.
I think you mean Alexander from the wesen council I've been waiting for him all season. I do think it's Nick threw the window but that doesn't mean that will stop Nick I think the other wesen police will step in when they see Nick getting the upper hand with their guy.

Yes, Alexander *lol* I wrote Sebastian on another thread too. No idea why other than I was on the phone with a Sebastian at the time HAHA thank you!

Oh and when the promo pix came out - people not sure here or another forum kept asking who that lady was. I know on the fuller trailer she is the one that grows the tongue and wraps it around Hank's neck (she may also be the female cop) but it is her with her weapon drawn in that house pic too (not toward you js just a general observation - me talking out loud to myself LOL)

RE: S5E20 - Bad Night - Kathryn Wooten - 05-19-2016

(05-18-2016, 06:53 AM)Rotkäppchen Wrote: I'm still holding out hope that Sebastian shows up. It was never clear if he was shot dead or just injured when he went out that window after the BC operative entered his room when he was on the phone with Rosalee. Nobody has heard from him since. He could have gone underground and gotten backup. I really hope that they don't leave that hanging wide open - then again, they do like to open doors and forget to close them. But if Monroe dies and Sebastian returns how will that work with Rosalee who may possibly be pregnant. Or if she is sick and she feels that she is going to die anyway or if she just happens to be in the crosshairs and dies - that sets Monroe up as wanting vengeance too. I mean, Rosalee would not be dead if not for their good "friend" Nick - the Grimm. Shifting alliances again. Things are moving around on a chess board. Or after Conrad really comes clean about all that he wants/BC wants beside world domination could that shift and change alliances too? Does it make Wu think well, you know what, maybe I do belong with them now or does it move RoRoe to question where their loyalties lie? Or JuEve for that matter? Meisner is dead I feel confident on that. As Truebel says "we're all that's left to fight BC" not verbatim but I feel like hey it's all of them (ALL) against the what, six or seven of them?

And I keep watching the throw the window scene. I said this after it was first shown too - every one keeps saying Renard throws Nick through a window. I keep watching it and it looks like Renard goes through. But it's so quick and I've slowed it down on the tv and on the clip online. Unless there are two window scenes in his office LOL who knows.

If you watched the promo after (Bad Night) it looked like Renard going threw the window....but the more Detail promo showed it Was Nick not Renard going threw the window.

RE: S5E20 - Bad Night - Henry of green - 11-15-2018

I loved the scene in this episode between Trubel and Nick, Trubel telling Nick she would help him take down Renard and Nick telling Trouble about the note Adalind left him telling him she had to leave and she loved him. Also loved Trubel asking Nick point blank if he believed Adalind and him saying he did believe her. The conversion really shows the bond him and Trubel have they really would do anything for each other.

RE: S5E20 - Bad Night - dicappatore - 11-15-2018

(11-15-2018, 03:46 AM)Henry of green Wrote: I loved the scene in this episode between Trubel and Nick, Trubel telling Nick she would help him take down Renard and Nick telling Trouble about the note Adalind left him telling him she had to leave and she loved him. Also loved Trubel asking Nick point blank if he believed Adalind and him saying he did believe her. The conversion really shows the bond him and Trubel have they really would do anything for each other.

For me, the bond Nick had for Trubel was clearly shown when he never hesitated to tell her about the stick. Something he hadn't told Adalind yet. As it turned out, they were related cousins.

RE: S5E20 - Bad Night - brandon - 11-15-2018

It reminds me of the dream that had Nick about the wedding of Monroe and Rosalee.
A premonition, maybe.?

RE: S5E20 - Bad Night - eric - 11-15-2018

(11-15-2018, 04:28 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 03:46 AM)Henry of green Wrote: I loved the scene in this episode between Trubel and Nick, Trubel telling Nick she would help him take down Renard and Nick telling Trouble about the note Adalind left him telling him she had to leave and she loved him. Also loved Trubel asking Nick point blank if he believed Adalind and him saying he did believe her. The conversion really shows the bond him and Trubel have they really would do anything for each other.

For me, the bond Nick had for Trubel was clearly shown when he never hesitated to tell her about the stick. Something he hadn't told Adalind yet. As it turned out, they were related cousins.
Just curious, where in the show is it stated they were cousins. We never saw the Rubel page, Truble's name was not on Nick's family page. I know people say they "look alike", but so what? A lot of people confuse me with others because they look like me, I keep saying "He's not me and I don't owe you that money".Big Grin

RE: S5E20 - Bad Night - Henry of green - 11-15-2018

(11-15-2018, 07:09 AM)eric Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 04:28 AM)dicappatore Wrote:

Just curious, where in the show is it stated they were cousins. We never saw the Rubel page, Truble's name was not on Nick's family page. I know people say they "look alike", but so what? A lot of people confuse me with others because they look like me, I keep saying "He's not me and I don't owe you that money".Big Grin

Eric in the epilogue when Kelly is talking about Nick he mentions Trubel is their cousin.

RE: S5E20 - Bad Night - N_grimm - 11-15-2018

Trubel considers Nick a mentor and hero. He helped her in difficult life situation and made her understand she was a Grimm. With his mother and aunt gone, it must have meant a lot to him that she also was a Grimm.

(11-15-2018, 04:28 AM)dicappatore Wrote: For me, the bond Nick had for Trubel was clearly shown when he never hesitated to tell her about the stick. Something he hadn't told Adalind yet. As it turned out, they were related cousins.

The stick was important to the Grimms. Nick told Truble that if anything should happen to him, only she would know where it was hidden.

I would have liked to see the scene where Nick told Adalind about the stick. It would be an interesting conversation, since both had lied to each other (he about the stick and she about becoming an hexenbiest). I believe her stay with Renard had convinced Nick that he could trust Adalind 100 percent.