Grimm Forum
One big "Happy" family for what???? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: One big "Happy" family for what???? (/Thread-One-big-Happy-family-for-what)

One big "Happy" family for what???? - Kathryn Wooten - 05-11-2016

They drilled in Renard he needs a family , because the voters loves a family man to vote for...but as we see on Friday episode...Renard won inspite of ..having a "happy" family to win the election...so what is the real reason?

RE: One big "Happy" family for what???? - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-11-2016

Beats me. I'm still trying to figure out what BC thinks the value of controlling the office of Mayor of Portland is. The guy who has the job now has only had it for one term and decided not to run for another.

RE: One big "Happy" family for what???? - Rotkäppchen - 05-11-2016

Uh, I thought the real reason was "Diana" and in order to have her with them they needed to make it like a reunion of sorts (she wants a happy family perhaps) and Renard can't control his daughter they're looking to Adalind to do that. Until Diana becomes I guess enraged with her as well and daddy dearest too. Her illusion will be shattered.

Kind of like her self portraits at that farm house. All those crayon colored hexenbiests - that picture on the wall above her "desk" in her room (not just the Grimm Fairy Tale book) - looked awfully similar to the cracked mirror in JulEve's sparse room at HW HQ. This "child" knows what she is and I feel has manipulated every one and every thing from the beginning.

I read what some wrote about her not helping mama Kelly and I always questioned that considering she was an infant and helping with the fire and all the other stuff. We'll know soon enough ... and if Conrad is actually doing all this as he thinks on his own or if he is really acting on or at the behest of her (without really knowing that) LOL dun.dun.dun

RE: One big "Happy" family for what???? - wfmyers1207 - 05-12-2016

(05-11-2016, 05:41 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Beats me. I'm still trying to figure out what BC thinks the value of controlling the office of Mayor of Portland is. The guy who has the job now has only had it for one term and decided not to run for another.

That's funny. Of course, in the fantasy world of Grimm anything is possible. At first I thought they wanted Renard as mayor as a stepping stone to higher office, governor, senator maybe.

But now I'm thinking this was all for BC just to get their hands on LBB AND think they had the means to control her. i.e. Mommy and Daddy.

But this whole situation is going to backfire on everybody! Confused

Renard thinks he's playing BC as much as their playing him, he's not.

BC thinks they now have control over LBB, they don't.

Adalind thinks she can keep her children and herself safe by playing house with Renard, she won't.

And when LBB cuts loose, EVERYBODY better head for the hills!

Just a thought! Big Grin

RE: One big "Happy" family for what???? - syscrash - 05-12-2016

Quote:Kind of like her self portraits at that farm house. All those crayon colored hexenbiests - that picture on the wall above her "desk" in her room (not just the Grimm Fairy Tale book) - looked awfully similar to the cracked mirror in JulEve's sparse room at HW HQ. This "child" knows what she is and I feel has manipulated every one and every thing from the beginning.
Why do people see what they want to see to try and prove a point. On the wall there are four pictures. one is a bunch of trees. the other is two people in a rocket ship. The other tow are of a hexenbiest in woge. and what looks like Diana, her mother and a wolf. No where is the even a hint of a skull that see created on the mirror. What is curios is the image in the family picture is that of a wolf. Is that how she actually see's Sean. Pretty accurate because he is a wolf, in sheep clothing. I could surmise the rocket ship is Diana's feeling she is alien to everyone else.

RE: One big "Happy" family for what???? - Kathryn Wooten - 05-12-2016

(05-12-2016, 07:35 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Kind of like her self portraits at that farm house. All those crayon colored hexenbiests - that picture on the wall above her "desk" in her room (not just the Grimm Fairy Tale book) - looked awfully similar to the cracked mirror in JulEve's sparse room at HW HQ. This "child" knows what she is and I feel has manipulated every one and every thing from the beginning.
Why do people see what they want to see to try and prove a point. On the wall there are four pictures. one is a bunch of trees. the other is two people in a rocket ship. The other tow are of a hexenbiest in woge. and what looks like Diana, her mother and a wolf. No where is the even a hint of a skull that see created on the mirror. What is curios is the image in the family picture is that of a wolf. Is that how she actually see's Sean. Pretty accurate because he is a wolf, in sheep clothing. I could surmise the rocket ship is Diana's feeling she is alien to everyone else.

I believe the hexenbiest etched in the mirror was in Eve's bathroom when she accidentally connected with Diana , while she was communicating telepathically to Adaline to come home and Eve got her wire cross on her frequency and a angry Diana turned like she could see Eve and said your not my mother..., which gave Eve a terrible headache and while this was happening Diana etched out of the mirror the hexenbiest likeness

RE: One big "Happy" family for what???? - syscrash - 05-12-2016

One that is a dressing room not a bathroom. The image was the hexenbiest symbol that is made when ever something involving hexenbiest powers are used. We have seen in a number of time in the kettle when making a potion. It is not something Diana draws but the result of hexenbiest power. The point I was making when the previous post said Diana draw the picture about her desk. I pointed out there was no hexenbiest symbol above her desk.