Grimm Forum
HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick (/Thread-HOT-SCOOP-Juliette-breaks-through-and-feels-the-love-for-Nick)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - irukandji - 05-12-2016

(05-12-2016, 09:44 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: I think Juliette would be convicted of felony arson if Nick were willing to make the contents of the trailer public knowledge but that would never happen. No one needs to know about the Wesen world to see that those books were old and rare. I'm sure that there are plenty of people that would pay a substantial amount to have some of those weapons as part of their collection.

I don't know that she would be convicted of felony arson for some old books, Hell Rell. I watch Antiques Roadshow and you wouldn't believe the infinite times people have thrown away old documents, only to have them found by someone else and authenticated as worth a lot of money. However, Nick never bothered with authenticating them so their value was never established. In Juliette's case, it'd probably be looked at as destruction of property, which would consist of the old Airstream and contents.

BTW, the trailer was connected to an electric hookup, which tells me Nick probably had it on public land, such as a state park. Obviously he wasn't too concerned with securing it or its contents.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - degrimm - 05-12-2016

(05-12-2016, 10:27 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hello DeGrimm,
Thanks for your reply:
Quote:guys you know what if we really wanted law and order, we just have to start watching the show and not incorporating it in grimm and start a debate on it.
juliette torched the trailer and assisted in kelly's death..... yes so has
hank has literally killed someone; so has nick even more than any1 and has dumped their body
renard too and adalind too has killed more than any1- so if you want to be issuing death penalties- literally every1 needs to be killed.
monroe too has killed people even more than eve/juliette
I agree with you. The entire cast is guilty of various crimes. There have been episodes with court trials, but the main characters have never been put on trial. The issues that drive the plot are often felonious crimes, such as Hexenette setting Nick's trailer on fire or Renard murdering the hookers. IMO, it is up to the characters to judge each other and the viewers to determine guilt. I doubt if the writers will ever put the main characters on trial, but that does not relieve their guilt.
New Guy

i'm just saying your story of hexenette of torching trailers and killing nick's mum needs to stop pls;
cos adalind has killed so also hank renard monroe rosalee- all the stories of felonies and trial and judgement isn't good for the health of this thread;

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - syscrash - 05-12-2016

Quote:I think Juliette would be convicted of felony arson if Nick were willing to make the contents of the trailer public knowledge but that would never happen. No one needs to know about the Wesen world to see that those books were old and rare. I'm sure that there are plenty of people that would pay a substantial amount to have some of those weapons as part of their collection.

You forget on important thing. the property the trailer was sitting on was Juliette's. Nick said that he did that show they would not be able to trace it back to him. Though the trailer and it contents are Nicks. You can not asses value you can not even report it because that would involve disclosing the contents. Which would expose wesen. It would be the same as burring someone stash. It is a destruction of personal property but you can not report what was destroyed. Now here is the kicker. With BC in charge you could report the destruction of the books. because you are no longer bound by the rules of not disclosing wesen.

Quote:BTW, the trailer was connected to an electric hookup, which tells me Nick probably had it on public land, such as a state park. Obviously he wasn't too concerned with securing it or its contents.

The trailer is on land bought by juliette in the middle on nowhere. There would be no hook up so there would be no electric lights. They only go there during the day. That is why Juliette had a candle which was used to start the fire.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - irukandji - 05-12-2016

Quote:The trailer is on land bought by juliette in the middle on nowhere. There would be no hook up so there would be no electric lights. They only go there during the day. That is why Juliette had a candle which was used to start the fire.

This was before Juliette started the fire. Nick was in there and there were lights on. I remember them showing the exterior of the Airstream and it was hooked up to an electrical box. I thought it was pretty weird being in the middle of the forest. It was no doubt a blooper. A battery would not be able to support all the lights Nick had on when he was in it.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-12-2016

Nick told Hank that he bought the land, through a realtor friend of Juliette's, and that it was not in his name. It was never said whose name the land was registered under. Anyone who found out about Nick would find out about Juliette pretty quickly, so putting it in her name wouldn't provide any secrecy at all. Nick could have created an LLC online in half an hour for under $100 and not put the land in any person's name.

The trailer was shown with lights on at night several times after it was moved. The power in trailers is 12 volts, you can swap out batteries for recharged ones periodically, and you can run 12 volt lamps on a car battery for quite a while, especially if you put in LED bulbs. Or you can install a connector in a vehicle and plug the trailer in whenever you're there. That could explain why candles had to be used if someone went to the trailer without a vehicle that had the connector installed.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - syscrash - 05-12-2016

Quote:This was before Juliette started the fire. Nick was in there and there were lights on. I remember them showing the exterior of the Airstream and it was hooked up to an electrical box. I thought it was pretty weird being in the middle of the forest. It was no doubt a blooper. A battery would not be able to support all the lights Nick had on when he was in it.
Just like when the trailer was in the lot. It would expand with the number of people and the desk lamps would be on. When they moved it to the middle of nowhere it still was shoot the same since it was the same set. Magical expansion and the desk lamp lights on. Juliette was the first time you ever saw the trailer dark. or anyone use a candle. Yes they always went in the day to cover the need for light. But still left the desk lamps on. The logistics of the trailer was why I feel they had to get rid of it. They where going to kill Juliette anyway so why not let her be the cause. I had wondered how long that was going to work. The books in the trailer but they work on cures in the shop. But remember Rosalee was not a planed regular which means they had not though about a shop when they created the trailer. Isn't it amazing how the built the shop on the same style as the trailer.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - irukandji - 05-13-2016

(05-12-2016, 09:18 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Nick told Hank that he bought the land, through a realtor friend of Juliette's, and that it was not in his name. It was never said whose name the land was registered under. Anyone who found out about Nick would find out about Juliette pretty quickly, so putting it in her name wouldn't provide any secrecy at all. Nick could have created an LLC online in half an hour for under $100 and not put the land in any person's name.

The trailer was shown with lights on at night several times after it was moved. The power in trailers is 12 volts, you can swap out batteries for recharged ones periodically, and you can run 12 volt lamps on a car battery for quite a while, especially if you put in LED bulbs. Or you can install a connector in a vehicle and plug the trailer in whenever you're there. That could explain why candles had to be used if someone went to the trailer without a vehicle that had the connector installed.

All true. I just thought the scene was weird because they had this trailer plugged into an electrical box in the middle of nowhere. No doubt it was a blooper.

(05-12-2016, 11:25 PM)syscrash Wrote: Just like when the trailer was in the lot. It would expand with the number of people and the desk lamps would be on. When they moved it to the middle of nowhere it still was shoot the same since it was the same set. Magical expansion and the desk lamp lights on. Juliette was the first time you ever saw the trailer dark. or anyone use a candle. Yes they always went in the day to cover the need for light. But still left the desk lamps on. The logistics of the trailer was why I feel they had to get rid of it. They where going to kill Juliette anyway so why not let her be the cause. I had wondered how long that was going to work. The books in the trailer but they work on cures in the shop. But remember Rosalee was not a planed regular which means they had not though about a shop when they created the trailer. Isn't it amazing how the built the shop on the same style as the trailer.

I always got a chuckle out of the interior of that trailer. It's been compared to the Tardis. My dad always wanted an Airstream when we were growing up. I was watching that RV show where they hire someone to go look for the perfect RV for a buyer. There were a couple of women looking at an Airstream. $90 grand for a little one. It didn't look anything like Aunt Marie's on the inside. No space at all.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - New Guy - 05-13-2016

Greetings Grimmsters,
It is another TGIF with a Grimm episode! Big Grin
This thread has evolved into some discussion about the Airstream trailer Aunt Marie gave to Nick. Airstream, Inc is located in Jackson Center, Ohio. It is an interesting company that made the first Airstream in 1929.
https://www.airstream.com/history/
[Image: 3c89330ef32249b3c9e8a16b952a0147.jpg]
Anyone up for a road trip?
New Guy

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - jsgrimm45 - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 04:56 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 09:18 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Nick told Hank that he bought the land, through a realtor friend of Juliette's, and that it was not in his name. It was never said whose name the land was registered under. Anyone who found out about Nick would find out about Juliette pretty quickly, so putting it in her name wouldn't provide any secrecy at all. Nick could have created an LLC online in half an hour for under $100 and not put the land in any person's name.

All true. I just thought the scene was weird because they had this trailer plugged into an electrical box in the middle of nowhere. No doubt it was a blooper.

(05-12-2016, 11:25 PM)syscrash Wrote: Just like when the trailer was in the lot. It would expand with the number of people and the desk lamps would be on. When they moved it to the middle of nowhere it still was shoot the same since it was the same set. Magical expansion and the desk lamp lights on. Juliette was the first time you ever saw the trailer dark. or anyone use a candle. Yes they always went in the day to cover the need for light. But still left the desk lamps on. The logistics of the trailer was why I feel they had to get rid of it. They where going to kill Juliette anyway so why not let her be the cause. I had wondered how long that was going to work. The books in the trailer but they work on cures in the shop. But remember Rosalee was not a planed regular which means they had not though about a shop when they created the trailer. Isn't it amazing how the built the shop on the same style as the trailer.

I always got a chuckle out of the interior of that trailer. It's been compared to the Tardis. My dad always wanted an Airstream when we were growing up. I was watching that RV show where they hire someone to go look for the perfect RV for a buyer. There were a couple of women looking at an Airstream. $90 grand for a little one. It didn't look anything like Aunt Marie's on the inside. No space at all.
Just a info fact. In the early 60's where I live (a mobile home park) the owner of the park sold Airstreams the big selling point was the could be towed by a car. Didn't need a truck as you do today. But then must car's were bigger and had more HP under the hood.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - irukandji - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 08:41 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Just a info fact. In the early 60's where I live (a mobile home park) the owner of the park sold Airstreams the big selling point was the could be towed by a car. Didn't need a truck as you do today. But then must car's were bigger and had more HP under the hood.

That's right. The first trailer we had growing up was a nomad, 19 foot. Dad pulled it with a 65 Ford Country Squire, and that was up and down mountains in Colorado. Those old wagons could go just about anywhere.