Grimm Forum
HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick (/Thread-HOT-SCOOP-Juliette-breaks-through-and-feels-the-love-for-Nick)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - irukandji - 05-11-2016

Hexenadler, Nick and Hank were armed before Juliette ever walked into the spice shop. There was no reason for that. For that matter, neither one of them had any business even being there. Monroe had no business being there. The only one who should have been there was Rosalie. Nick and Hank escalated the situation by drawing their guns, and for what reason? Because Juliette wouldn't take the suppression potion.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - tscchope - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 02:33 PM)irukandji Wrote: Hexenadler, Nick and Hank were armed before Juliette ever walked into the spice shop. There was no reason for that. For that matter, neither one of them had any business even being there. Monroe had no business being there. The only one who should have been there was Rosalie. Nick and Hank escalated the situation by drawing their guns, and for what reason? Because Juliette wouldn't take the suppression potion.
Nick and Hank are homicide detectives. They are armed all the time. The last time Juliette was in the same place as Adalind, she threatened to kill her. Monroe is married to Rosalee. He helps out at the Spice Shop. Sadly, he doesn't do clocks and watches these days. Monroe, Nick and Hank had every right to be at the Spice Shop. As owner, Rosalie can invite whomsoever she wishes, just in case you weren't clear on that before. Adalind was there to show the Juliettenbiest that the suppressant worked.

Juliettenbiest forced Nick to shot at Monroe. You can chalk up another attempted murder on Juliettenbiest's charge sheet. Juliettenbiest destroyed the container the suppressant was in - add destruction of property to the charge sheet. You're keen to keep score of these things.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - degrimm - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 02:26 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 12:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: I don't hold it against Juliette for trying to kill Nick. He tried to kill her first by drawing his gun on her. I assume he wasn't doing that in some convoluted effort to bluff her.

That was after Juliette had thrown the suppressant potion to the floor and snarlingly treated her former friends like idiots. Nick pulled out the gun as self-defense, and she responded...by forcing him to almost murder Monroe. She could've simply had him drop the gun, but instead, she tried to make him a participant in Monroe's death. That's beyond reprehensible.

Quote:He also tried strangling her before she ever laid a hand on him. I'd say the score was even on her attempting to kill him.

HIS MOTHER'S HEAD WAS INSIDE A BOX BECAUSE OF HER. In his shoes, I would have torn off her face with my teeth. I can't understand why you're trying to justify Juliette's actions here, but you seem to have your own version of the episodes playing inside your head that are completely separate from what was actually seen on television screens.

Look: I like Juliette as a character, and I still despise what the writers chose to do with her in season four, but I can't deny her actions were thoroughly unforgivable, either.
[/quote]

ofcourse definitely unorgiveable but your statement expresses that she killed kelly by herself and put her head in the box. it was betrayal and not murder; something adalind did on a multiple occasions but never succeeded- it doesn't justify her actions but pls make it clear- what if adalind came with the royals caught the mother and put her head in a box and adalind realized she was pregnant with nick's baby, how do you think i would have ended.
and what if juliette wasn't a hexenbiest, do you think such events would have ended-but still juliette was meant to be stained so- i'm not justifying it but also i can't put all the blame on her.
i wished that adalind had commited something as atrocious as juliette/eve and also had nick's baby, wondered what the reactions would have been.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - irukandji - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 02:48 PM)tscchope Wrote: Nick and Hank are homicide detectives. They are armed all the time.

Nick and Hank are supposed to be on duty. They *are* homicide detectives. So what are they doing at the spice shop?

(05-11-2016, 02:48 PM)tscchope Wrote: The last time Juliette was in the same place as Adalind, she threatened to kill her.

And Nick could have resolved that situation easily, by taking her part and booting Adalind out of there.

(05-11-2016, 02:48 PM)tscchope Wrote: Monroe is married to Rosalee. He helps out at the Spice Shop. Sadly, he doesn't do clocks and watches these days.

There weren't any customers in there when Juliette arrived. Monroe was not needed to help out.

(05-11-2016, 02:48 PM)tscchope Wrote: Monroe, Nick and Hank had every right to be at the Spice Shop.

Nick and Hank should have been working, not loitering around the spice shop.

(05-11-2016, 02:48 PM)tscchope Wrote: As owner, Rosalie can invite whomsoever she wishes, just in case you weren't clear on that before.

Rosalee didn't invite Juliette down to the spice shop, Nick did. Also, I don't recall Nick stating there would be a party to "help" Juliette take the suppression potion.

BTW, the sarcasm wasn't necessary. I understood your statement fine without it.

(05-11-2016, 02:48 PM)tscchope Wrote: Adalind was there to show the Juliettenbiest that the suppressant worked.

I don't remember Adalind being there.

(05-11-2016, 02:48 PM)tscchope Wrote: Juliettenbiest forced Nick to shot at Monroe. You can chalk up another attempted murder on Juliettenbiest's charge sheet.

On top of the multitude of charges she could file against Hank and Nick.

(05-11-2016, 02:48 PM)tscchope Wrote: Juliettenbiest destroyed the container the suppressant was in - add destruction of property to the charge sheet. You're keen to keep score of these things.

What's with you today? Just state your opinion. There's no need to throw in sarcasm.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Hexenadler - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 02:33 PM)irukandji Wrote: Hexenadler, Nick and Hank were armed before Juliette ever walked into the spice shop. There was no reason for that.

"No reason?" I suppose burning down Aunt Marie's trailer doesn't qualify as a reason?

Quote:For that matter, neither one of them had any business even being there. Monroe had no business being there. The only one who should have been there was Rosalie.

Nick had every RIGHT to be there. Juliette destroyed the trailer, the closest thing Nick had to the Batcave. Centuries of knowledge and treasures gone forever, all because Juliette had a hissy fit. And you're saying Nick had no business confronting her about that ugly little detail?

Hank was Nick's best bud, and was there to back Nick up in case Juliette went ballistic, which she did. Monroe was there to protect Rosalee in case Juliette went ballistic, which she did. After Juliette torched the trailer, NONE of these characters felt safe around her anymore, for very valid reasons. Act like a monster, and you'll be treated like one.

Quote:Nick and Hank escalated the situation by drawing their guns, and for what reason? Because Juliette wouldn't take the suppression potion.

Wrong. They drew their guns because she smashed the suppression potion on the floor for everyone to see. It wasn't a polite decline, it was a declaration of war. It was her way of saying, "That's right, I LIKE being a loathsome psychotic bitch! What are you losers gonna do about it, huh?!" She was practically daring them to draw their guns, for crying out loud.

Seriously, whatever it is you think you're doing here, please stop.

(05-11-2016, 03:25 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: "No reason?" I suppose burning down Aunt Marie's trailer doesn't qualify as a reason?

It would most certainly qualify as a reason. If Nick had said that in his message to Juliette. All he told her, and I am paraphrasing here, is that they had a suppression potion.

(05-11-2016, 03:25 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Nick had every RIGHT to be there. Juliette destroyed the trailer, the closest thing Nick had to the Batcave. Centuries of knowledge and treasures gone forever, all because Juliette had a hissy fit. And you're saying Nick had no business confronting her about that ugly little detail?

He didn't confront her about that little detail. She was told they had a suppression potion.

(05-11-2016, 03:25 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Nick had
Hank was Nick's best bud, and was there to back Nick up in case Juliette went ballistic, which she did. Monroe was there to protect Rosalee in case Juliette went ballistic, which she did. After Juliette torched the trailer, NONE of these characters felt safe around her anymore, for very valid reasons. Act like a monster, and you'll be treated like one.

Juliette was invited there. It was not her idea to show up at the spice shop. Nick told her to come there.

(05-11-2016, 03:25 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Nick had
Wrong. They drew their guns because she smashed the suppression potion on the floor for everyone to see. It wasn't a polite decline, it was a declaration of war. It was her way of saying, "That's right, I LIKE being a loathsome psychotic bitch! What are you losers gonna do about it, huh?!" She was practically daring them to draw their guns, for crying out loud.

Nick and Hank drew their guns because Juliette smashed the potion on the floor. That's why the two of them should not have been there but doing their job, as policemen.

(05-11-2016, 03:25 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Seriously, whatever it is you think you're doing here, please stop.

I'm not doing a thing, just responding to your post. Which, by the way, was a direct quote of mine. If you want to stop posting, then stop posting. I'm not saying Juliette's actions weren't deplorable, they were. She was not alone in the deplorable action department though. Nick and company also did some deplorable things as well.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - New Guy - 05-11-2016

Hello Iruk,
In this thread you say:
Quote:On top of the multitude of charges she could file against Hank and Nick.
So just to get the facts straight, please provide a list of felonies Nick and Hank committed where Hexenette could 1. file charges and 2. could go to trial with a guilty verdict. You can list all arson, assault (felonious), attempted murder and murder crimes.
The Forum Posters that see Hexenette as a violent felon can do the same for Juliette/Hexenette/FrankenEve (JHF).
To make the task easier, there is a list of "deaths" at:
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Deaths
If you wish to simplify, the task the lists could be only felony crimes against JHF committed by Nick and/or Hank.
New Guy

(05-11-2016, 04:12 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hello Iruk,
In this thread you say:
So just to get the facts straight, please provide a list of felonies Nick and Hank committed where Hexenette could 1. file charges and 2. could go to trial with a guilty verdict. You can list all arson, assault (felonious), attempted murder and murder crimes.
The Forum Posters that see Hexenette as a violent felon can do the same for Juliette/Hexenette/FrankenEve (JHF).
If you wish to simplify, the task the lists could be only felony crimes against JHF committed by Nick and/or Hank.
New Guy

New Guy-
Do you mean in the spice shop? That was what I was talking about.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - New Guy - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 04:22 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 04:12 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hello Iruk,
In this thread you say:
New Guy

New Guy-
Do you mean in the spice shop? That was what I was talking about.
Hi Iruk,
You can construct your list as you wish, just name the "actionable felonies" with identifiable evidence of guilt. Just be specific regarding the episode, crime scene and evidence you want to present.
The spice shop scene may not be a good choice since I do not recall any potential felonies committed against Hexenette. You can use Kershite or Vesen/Grimm standards, but identify your basis for verdict.
For example, in 4.19 Hexenette broke into Nick's trailer and set it on fire, so she is guilty of arson, a felony under Kershite law:
http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/arson.html
Your turn.
New Guy

Hello New Guy-

You made reference to my quote:
Quote:On top of the multitude of charges she could file against Hank and Nick

You then wrote:
Quote:So just to get the facts straight, please provide a list of felonies Nick and Hank committed where Hexenette could 1. file charges and 2. could go to trial with a guilty verdict. You can list all arson, assault (felonious), attempted murder and murder crimes.

When I asked if this was in regard to the spice shop, you then responded with this:
Quote:Hi Iruk,
You can construct your list as you wish, just name the "actionable felonies" with identifiable evidence of guilt. Just be specific regarding the episode, crime scene and evidence you want to present.
The spice shop scene may not be a good choice since I do not recall any potential felonies committed against Hexenette. You can use Kershite or Vesen/Grimm standards, but identify your basis for verdict.

For example, in 4.19 Hexenette broke into Nick's trailer and set it on fire, so she is guilty of arson, a felony under Kershite law:
http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/arson.html
Your turn.
New Guy

Now to be fair, I want to point out that my quote was in response to a post tscchope made *and* it pertained to the spice shop. The quote and my response follow:
Quote:tscchope Wrote:
Juliettenbiest forced Nick to shot at Monroe. You can chalk up another attempted murder on Juliettenbiest's charge sheet.

Quote:I wrote:
On top of the multitude of charges she could file against Hank and Nick.

Now, I think I know what you're about to say: Irukandji's changing things around as usual. I'm not. I was specifically referencing the spice shop.

In response to your question about felonies and verdicts in general, a felony is determined by the judicial system. In order to even have it investigated, charges must be filed. As far as I know, Nick has never filed charges against Juliette for torching the trailer. Monroe and Rosalee never filed charges against her for assault, or, as tscchope stated earlier, destruction of property.

In turn, Juliette has never filed charges against Hank, Nick, Monroe, and Rosalee for coercion. They did try to get her to drink a substance they claimed would "help" her, but provided no clear explanation of what they were giving her. When she said she liked who she was and it was apparent she was going to refuse, Nick said they (meaning the scoobies, I presume) did not like what she was, which could be taken as a threat. Juliette also made the assumption Adalind took the substance and said as much, but none of the scoobies would confirm that.

Juliette could lodge a complaint against the Portland police for not clarifying their position in the spice shop. Were Nick and Hank acting as on duty policemen, assigned to the spice shop to protect Rosalee and Hank? If they were assigned to protect Monroe and Rosalee, they never explained the charges against Juliette that would cause them to be assigned as protection.

Were Nick and Hank acting under their own authority? If acting under their own authority, "helping" her to drink the potion, were they correct in using deadly force to "help" her? As "helpers" were they even allowed to bring their firearms into the shop?

Because no charges have been filed by either side, we can't say felonies were committed because not one person has been convicted of a felony. Juliette hasn't even been convicted of misdemeanor assault. Her bail was paid and she never ever did make it to court.

Many people here believe that Juliette was the sole force in manipulating and contributing to the circumstances that caused so much chaos. She did her fair share, but in point of fact, she wasn't alone. Not by a long shot.