Grimm Forum
HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick (/Thread-HOT-SCOOP-Juliette-breaks-through-and-feels-the-love-for-Nick)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Belle - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 02:52 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: It used to be a universal rule on TV that the star/s of a series could never have an enduring relationship, because it would deprive the writers of potential plots. Falling in love with James T. Kirk, Matt Dillon or any member of the Cartwright family was a guaranteed sentence of death. This rule isn't quite so universal anymore, but it's still common enough that any time an action hero seems to form an attachment to anyone I still half expect the hammer to drop eventually.

I expect that any chance Nick gets for a real happy ending won't come - if it ever does - until the series finale.

So that's why Captain Kirk was always getting in on with hot alien babes!
As someone who used to teach human sexuality courses, I often thought that if Captain Kirk were a real person, his biggest claim to fame would be that he was single handedly responsible for spreading lots of exotic STDs throughout the universe.
Which also makes me wonder if there are any wesen specific STDs...
I mean we've seen all sorts of wesen specific health issues, so that's probably an issue too.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - tscchope - 05-08-2016

The Juliette-Nick thing is being pushed by Bitsie. Juliette remembers that she loved Nick and had orders to kill him. Once Hadrian's Wall that is her current purpose is destroyed, there's nothing to stop her from killing Nick, if for no other reason than to prevent anyone else having him. I suspect Nick will be rather the worse for wear after his run in with Bonapart.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - irukandji - 05-08-2016

I have a hard time believe Bitsie is at fault behind Eve having feelings for Nick. She doesn't have that much clout on Grimm.

If Eve does have feelings for Nick, are there plans in the works to tell him, or is the character keeping it to herself? If Nick learns of this, what's his reaction? It's one thing for Eve to have feelings for Nick. It's another thing altogether for her to tell him *and* for him to reciprocate.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - wfmyers1207 - 05-09-2016

(05-08-2016, 03:01 PM)Belle Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 02:52 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: It used to be a universal rule on TV that the star/s of a series could never have an enduring relationship, because it would deprive the writers of potential plots. Falling in love with James T. Kirk, Matt Dillon or any member of the Cartwright family was a guaranteed sentence of death. This rule isn't quite so universal anymore, but it's still common enough that any time an action hero seems to form an attachment to anyone I still half expect the hammer to drop eventually.

I expect that any chance Nick gets for a real happy ending won't come - if it ever does - until the series finale.

As someone who used to teach human sexuality courses, I often thought that if Captain Kirk were a real person, his biggest claim to fame would be that he was single handedly responsible for spreading lots of exotic STDs throughout the universe.
I mean we've seen all sorts of wesen specific health issues, so that's probably an issue too.

Have to disagree with you there Belle. FaceintheCrowd summed it up pretty well. In those stories there was always some tragic reason why the hero couldn't get the girl in the end.

In the world of Grimm how could Nick actually be involved with anyone? He would be painting a great big bulls eye on their back.

I still maintain that Aunt Marie was right and Kelly was wrong. Nick being close to anyone is practically signing their death warrant. Confused

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - degrimm - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 10:16 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:

Have to disagree with you there Belle. FaceintheCrowd summed it up pretty well. In those stories there was always some tragic reason why the hero couldn't get the girl in the end.

In the world of Grimm how could Nick actually be involved with anyone? He would be painting a great big bulls eye on their back.

I still maintain that Aunt Marie was right and Kelly was wrong. Nick being close to anyone is practically signing their death warrant. Confused

you know his son fits that notion too. are you saying he should give up his son ?

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - wfmyers1207 - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 10:27 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 10:16 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:

you know his son fits that notion too. are you saying he should give up his son ?

As a matter of fact, I am. In another post a few days ago I said as much. He should drop Adalind, find Little Kelly a good home somewhere under a different name, and forget about anything but one night stands. Huh

Hardly the happiest life in the world, but in the show's universe he would be a very selfish SOB to do otherwise.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Nickster - 05-09-2016

I don't think Nick should drop Adalind. They're actually good together despite their weird history and trust issues and I'll admit, I've warmed up to them and their makeshift family consisting of each other and their baby boy.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - degrimm - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 01:47 PM)Nickster Wrote: I don't think Nick should drop Adalind. They're actually good together despite their weird history and trust issues and I'll admit, I've warmed up to them and their makeshift family consisting of each other and their baby boy.

@Nickster it's not about whether they are good together but more of whether they are safe with him or will he be able to protect them effectively(keyword effectively) cos look @ what happened to juliette, hank, wu and @ first monroe and also monroe and rosalee with the kidnaping- he has done a pretty crappy job @ protecting people;

adalind told nick about renard using diana to use to get to her but he didn't even do anything about it; wasn't eager to get more info about BC and renard- like tracking renard, knowing the full players of BC

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - SilentEcho - 05-09-2016

It is true anyone who is with Nick has a safety problem, which is why maybe being with a Hexenbiest would be good, she can defend herself (Adalind or Eve). Also have always kind of thought a Grimm should be with another Grimm sort of even the odds a bit. Now that would be an interesting story line IMO. Trubel and Nick have always had a kind of teacher/student thing going on but what if that were to change?? Just a thought.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - New Guy - 05-09-2016

Hello Forum,
This thread has turned into a discussion about individuals who are at risk of attack or even assassination. In Grimm, we saw BC assassinate Dixon. We also saw Renard send Adalind to Murder Marie. We saw King Freddy send Kenneth and Hexenette to murder Kelly and Nick. So in Grimm it is not unusual to have a target on one's back.
When the topic of assassination is discussed, my thoughts go to US presidents:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots
Quote:Assassination attempts and plots on Presidents of the United States have been numerous: more than 20 attempts to kill sitting and former presidents, as well as the Presidents-elect, are known. Four sitting presidents have been killed, all of them by gunshot. . . . With the exception of Lyndon Johnson, every president's life since John F. Kennedy has been threatened with assassination.
Kelly regretted her decision to leave Nick with Aunt Marie to go into hiding. Marie advised Nick to break it off with Juliette. IMO Nick (as he should) deeply loves his son Kelly. He wants to protect him. There is a preview video of 4.20 where Renard says (paraphrased) "to protect the ones you love, you have to let them go." Nick replies "to protect the ones you love, you have to kill the ones who threaten them." I expect (hope) Nick to deliver on that promise.
IMO, if Nick wants a love life, he needs to find a strong woman who will love him and build a monogamous relationship. They need to trust each other completely and never commit a betrayal. The marriage should be a "till death do us part" union.
IMO, both Adalind and FrankenEve have repeatedly demonstrated they cannot be trusted. Maybe he could meet someone via eHarmony.com.
Note that Ronald Reagan and Nancy Davis were married in 1952 and were only parted by death. Nancy took care of him until his death in 2004 at the age of 93.
New Guy