Grimm Forum
HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick (/Thread-HOT-SCOOP-Juliette-breaks-through-and-feels-the-love-for-Nick)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - wfmyers1207 - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 10:28 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 10:21 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 07:36 AM)Belle Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 05:11 AM)SumYungHo Wrote:
Quote:Rumor has it that the rumored romance between Nick and Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) will finally be pushed through in the upcoming "Grimm" Season 5 finale.

If this is true, and God I hope not, it would appear as if they are deliberately trying to toss Grimm into the crapper.

If that happens, I for one am out. No more watching Grimm episodes past, present or future.
Some things just ruin everything and that would taint the entire series.

Afraid I'm with you on that Belle. I personally think it was pretty lame that he didn't kill her back at the end of S4! I would have blown her head off in a heartbeat!

Now he's going to get all frisky with the woman who helped murder his own mother! Please Grimm Writers, if any of you read this Forum, don't go there.
Does Nick know for sure Juliette was the one who lured his mother to her slaughter?

Yes, he does. It was made pretty clear back in S4E22.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Belle - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 09:22 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 09:18 AM)Nickster Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 04:54 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: more tid-bit scoops
massive "Grimm" season 5 finale iceberg. The episode also promises to follow Nick as he makes his best attempts to get his son out of harm's way with threats all around him

"He's presented with certain circumstances, which he has to be careful how he reacts to, because his son's life could be at stake," executive producer James Kouf says.

To make matters worse, the "Grimm" season 5 finale is also set to unleash another potential threat that has been brewing for a while now. Adalind and Renard will be the most disturbed about this problem.

"Diana's a little girl with a lot of power who's learning how to yield it, and she hasn't had a great moral compass yet,"

I assume Diana not only wants her parents back....but want them back together as well and will be purple eye balling them to do just that ( I don't know where the spoiler pic was, when they showed various pictures, of Adalind laying on Renard's bed, Renard in the police department with a fake baby in his lap and the most revealing Adalind in a black and sheer negligee , what looks like Sean's office) if some one can be so kind to post it here thank you

here is the rest of the scoops
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/grimm.season.5.spoilers.nick.goes.to.war.eve.starts.to.feel.juliettes.love.for.the.detective/85363.htm

The site CHRISTIAN TODAY is actually very unreliable, they've always posted lies about Grimm that never came true.

Actually it's very reliable; it's one of the sites that has good reputations for info and interviews and it's not the only site reporting such info but i also see it as the show giving some confusing scoops(i will not say bad).

Sorry, but what they are alluding to is bad, so feel free to say it.
And it's not just bad from an "I hate Juliette/Eve and want that character dead in the worst way"; although, I truly do.
It would be a massive disaster from a storytelling standpoint.
As several people posting on the forum have already discussed, viewers can accept supernatural elements like monsters, magic, and other assorted forms of mystical mayhem, but what they can't accept is bad and/or inconsistent logic.
Juliette became a vile, unredeemable monster, so they killed her off. Then, much to the dismay of many, they bring her back, but they try to sell it by explaining she's not really Juliette anymore.
OK, so that was ridiculous and put the series on shaky ground, but they stuck with it. If they now try to revert Eve back to Juliette that will simply be a bridge too far. Actually it will be several bridges too far.
Virtually every other character on Grimm still has many, many, MANY valid reasons to hate Juliette and to want to see her punished. The idea that they can bring her back is ludicrous. The idea that they can bring her back and have her get back together with Nick is downright offensive.
The other problem with that type of plotline is that it would be moving the series backwards. Stories are supposed to evolve and the characters in them are meant to grow and learn. If they bring back Juliette that will have everyone running in the wrong direction.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Vance60 - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 10:40 AM)Belle Wrote:
massive "Grimm" season 5 finale iceberg. The episode also promises to follow Nick as he makes his best attempts to get his son out of harm's way with threats all around him

"He's presented with certain circumstances, which he has to be careful how he reacts to, because his son's life could be at stake," executive producer James Kouf says.

To make matters worse, the "Grimm" season 5 finale is also set to unleash another potential threat that has been brewing for a while now. Adalind and Renard will be the most disturbed about this problem.

"Diana's a little girl with a lot of power who's learning how to yield it, and she hasn't had a great moral compass yet,"

I assume Diana not only wants her parents back....but want them back together as well and will be purple eye balling them to do just that ( I don't know where the spoiler pic was, when they showed various pictures, of Adalind laying on Renard's bed, Renard in the police department with a fake baby in his lap and the most revealing Adalind in a black and sheer negligee , what looks like Sean's office) if some one can be so kind to post it here thank you

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/grimm.season.5.spoilers.nick.goes.to.war.eve.starts.to.feel.juliettes.love.for.the.detective/85363.htm

The site CHRISTIAN TODAY is actually very unreliable, they've always posted lies about Grimm that never came true.

Actually it's very reliable; it's one of the sites that has good reputations for info and interviews and it's not the only site reporting such info but i also see it as the show giving some confusing scoops(i will not say bad).

And it's not just bad from an "I hate Juliette/Eve and want that character dead in the worst way"; although, I truly do.
As several people posting on the forum have already discussed, viewers can accept supernatural elements like monsters, magic, and other assorted forms of mystical mayhem, but what they can't accept is bad and/or inconsistent logic.
Juliette became a vile, unredeemable monster, so they killed her off. Then, much to the dismay of many, they bring her back, but they try to sell it by explaining she's not really Juliette anymore.
OK, so that was ridiculous and put the series on shaky ground, but they stuck with it. If they now try to revert Eve back to Juliette that will simply be a bridge too far. Actually it will be several bridges too far.
Virtually every other character on Grimm still has many, many, MANY valid reasons to hate Juliette and to want to see her punished. The idea that they can bring her back is ludicrous. The idea that they can bring her back and have her get back together with Nick is downright offensive.
The other problem with that type of plotline is that it would be moving the series backwards. Stories are supposed to evolve and the characters in them are meant to grow and learn. If they bring back Juliette that will have everyone running in the wrong direction.

I have to agree also. this is a terrible place to go with the show if it is true. I had a little problem with Nadalind but have warmed to it over the past few weeks and would like to think they will carry on with that plotline.
The show has been hard going at times with the "not speaking to those close to you" keeping secrets BS that has been run to death in previous seasons. But to even consider the possibility of a reunion between nick and juliette, would be the straw that breaks the back of many camels.
Good thing Penny Dreadful and Person of Interest have started again.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - degrimm - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 10:40 AM)Belle Wrote:

well i am not gonna feel free to sayit. still not rooting for them to get together with nick; a nick r/ship with anyone of them is completely disgusting esp with adalind cos of the events from season 1 & disgusting with juliette.
i feel the juliette character has been treated pretty unjustly cos her only mistake was love a man and that destroyed her; what if she had not done that contaminatio ritualis stuff, what you will all say is that she doesn't love him that much & still her character will be bashed and that she should still be killed off.you want juliette to be punished; has Adalind been punished for what she's done since since s01 but yet you want another to be punished

i don't believe it's a massive disaster but it's also not good in the sense that nick's character and reputation as both a morale grimm and a detective is been tanished- it was worst enough with adalind but now anything goes is too much for his morality.

pls and pls the the characters and stories are evolving, learning and growing- you just dont like a specific person;
adalind was a terrible person from s01, then a baby then a nice person then a r/ship so there is growth.
juliette was a naive weak girl, then gets strong from a gun to been able to face difficulties involving her memory then been strong for nick and his friends when they need help then gets cut on the worst side with the biest( complete change of character), so then to eve- i think there is growth and learning by the character.
so if they bring juliette back i means that they are exploring the possibility of her being caught on the worst part of her life and maybe she would be strong enough to get past it; we are seeing that with adalind in season 5 so exploring it with juliette is also growth. But if i don't support nick and adalind, why would i want to support nick and juliette.
hank has also grown from s01 where he saw life as black and white but now he can see gray colors in-between also with wu.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Nickster - 05-08-2016

If Nick starts kissing Juliette and sleeping with her right now, it'll destroy his character forever.

Everyone knows what she's done to him so I won't repeat it, but right now, it's a stressful time for him- his son and everyone else in Portland are in danger from this Black Claw group.

It's not the appropriate time to romance anyone, let alone the murderer of his mother.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Hexenadler - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 11:26 AM)Nickster Wrote: If Nick starts kissing Juliette and sleeping with her right now, it'll destroy his character forever.

Everyone knows what she's done to him so I won't repeat it, but right now, it's a stressful time for him- his son and everyone else in Portland are in danger from this Black Claw group.

It's not the appropriate time to romance anyone, let alone the murderer of his mother.

Technically, that was Kenneth, but it was Juliette who made Kelly's murder possible. There's no way she can ever hope to escape her responsibility in that disaster, no matter how many times she changes her name.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - degrimm - 05-08-2016

you know it's funny how they never allowed adalind character cross that threshold on a multiple times from the beginning but they did on one outing with juliette's character.
one thing will remain juliette without the biest is good but adalind without the biest is both terrible and good-that will never change.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - New Guy - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 12:03 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 11:26 AM)Nickster Wrote: If Nick starts kissing Juliette and sleeping with her right now, it'll destroy his character forever.

Technically, that was Kenneth, but it was Juliette who made Kelly's murder possible. There's no way she can ever hope to escape her responsibility in that disaster, no matter how many times she changes her name.
Hello Forum,
The show really blew it with the lie that Juliette was dead and the "resurrection" into FrankenEve. You are correct; a name change does not erase guilt. Hooker wigs do not make her a new character. She remains the nemesis of Nick.
I have never been a fan of the Nadalind ship and predicted if it left port it would sink. IMO, it has taken on a lot of water and is headed for Davy Jones's Locker.
New Guy

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - syscrash - 05-08-2016

We are closing out the fifth season and nothing has changed. Sean always wins and never suffers tragedy. Nick is the opposite, he never wins and experiences nothing but tragedy. Nick is the one characters you can count on getting close to someone just to have them used against him, resulting in loss. The women are always the victims. If not by there own doing, it is because of Nick. The only reason the show even puts Nick in a relationship is so they can create the misery for Nick when the tear it apart.

It is amazing how the viewers keep putting forth these speculations of Nick being happy. Yet in five season we have never seen Nick end up happy. You would have better luck speculating that Nick will die then Nick will be happy.

The one thing that has changed, Unlike Juliette who was the victim. Eve has been moved to the position of influencing Nick's situation. Kelly has replaced Juliette as the victim. Adalind is still the victim by her own actions.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-08-2016

It used to be a universal rule on TV that the star/s of a series could never have an enduring relationship, because it would deprive the writers of potential plots. Falling in love with James T. Kirk, Matt Dillon or any member of the Cartwright family was a guaranteed sentence of death. This rule isn't quite so universal anymore, but it's still common enough that any time an action hero seems to form an attachment to anyone I still half expect the hammer to drop eventually.

I expect that any chance Nick gets for a real happy ending won't come - if it ever does - until the series finale.