Grimm Forum
HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick (/Thread-HOT-SCOOP-Juliette-breaks-through-and-feels-the-love-for-Nick)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Kathryn Wooten - 05-08-2016

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/25741/20160505/grimm-season-5-finale-spoilers-news-updates-nick-goes-on-all-out-war-against-black-claw-nick-eve-romance-now-happening.htm

Seems Bitsie hinted that Juliette shows feelings for Nick
also says something Happens to Hank...so my guess it happens when Nick is being held by BC , Hank must have gone looking for Nick..I would not put it pass Conrad to kill Hank infront of him while he is tied to the chair.

Seems Diana is up to some mischief with her new found parents.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - degrimm - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 04:32 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/25741/20160505/grimm-season-5-finale-spoilers-news-updates-nick-goes-on-all-out-war-against-black-claw-nick-eve-romance-now-happening.htm

Seems Bitsie hinted that Juliette shows feelings for Nick
also says something Happens to Hank...so my guess it happens when Nick is being held by BC , Hank must have gone looking for Nick..I would not put it pass Conrad to kill Hank infront of him while he is tied to the chair.

Seems Diana is up to some mischief with her new found parents.

please this is just another damaged r/ship- who nick will be seeing in eve is one who killed his mother(even if she didn't do it directly); b/4 she was one who is a hexenbiest and i'm scared and she's too dangerous to be close to, now it would be one who killed his mother;
with adalind he has already broken past that barrier of "the woman who made my life a living hell but she has my child" that is why the r/ship is too creepy and dirty for it to sustain

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Kathryn Wooten - 05-08-2016

more tid-bit scoops
massive "Grimm" season 5 finale iceberg. The episode also promises to follow Nick as he makes his best attempts to get his son out of harm's way with threats all around him

"He's presented with certain circumstances, which he has to be careful how he reacts to, because his son's life could be at stake," executive producer James Kouf says.

To make matters worse, the "Grimm" season 5 finale is also set to unleash another potential threat that has been brewing for a while now. Adalind and Renard will be the most disturbed about this problem.

"Diana's a little girl with a lot of power who's learning how to yield it, and she hasn't had a great moral compass yet,"

I assume Diana not only wants her parents back....but want them back together as well and will be purple eye balling them to do just that ( I don't know where the spoiler pic was, when they showed various pictures, of Adalind laying on Renard's bed, Renard in the police department with a fake baby in his lap and the most revealing Adalind in a black and sheer negligee , what looks like Sean's office) if some one can be so kind to post it here thank you

here is the rest of the scoops
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/grimm.season.5.spoilers.nick.goes.to.war.eve.starts.to.feel.juliettes.love.for.the.detective/85363.htm

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - SumYungHo - 05-08-2016

Quote:Rumor has it that the rumored romance between Nick and Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) will finally be pushed through in the upcoming "Grimm" Season 5 finale.

If this is true, and God I hope not, it would appear as if they are deliberately trying to toss Grimm into the crapper.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Belle - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 05:11 AM)SumYungHo Wrote:
Quote:Rumor has it that the rumored romance between Nick and Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) will finally be pushed through in the upcoming "Grimm" Season 5 finale.

If this is true, and God I hope not, it would appear as if they are deliberately trying to toss Grimm into the crapper.

If that happens, I for one am out. No more watching Grimm episodes past, present or future.
Some things just ruin everything and that would taint the entire series.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Robyn - 05-08-2016

That Greenwalt & Kouf would have a child manipulate her parents into a sexual situation isn’t the least surprising to me. These two seem to have a twisted view of sex and ‘relationships’ on the show, as though dark, scary & suspense requires vulgar.

Greenwalt & Kouf playing the Eve/Nick/Adalind card is about as gotcha as Juliette’s resurrection as Eve. But, while the articles linked here, and the link to the Collider article provide some straightforward info on Hank’s predicament and the escalation of the war with BC, the talk about relationships & love triangles seem to be mostly speculation by the actors that’s being purposely heightened for the sake of headlines, sensationalism, and possibly misdirection.

Most of the actors' responses to questions seem to be a mix of actual details & speculations that refer to the overall direction of the season & the characters. Tulloch said Eve keeps a tight control on her memories & connections to the past - we already know that. The only mention of an Eve/Nick/Adalind triangle was that she’d be surprised if it doesn’t happen in either S5 or S6.

When Meisner daydreamed about Adalind, websites & articles were abuzz with speculations that the love triangle wasn’t going to be the anticipated Eve/Nick/Adalind, but rather, Nick/Adalind/Meisner.

So I won’t be surprised if the show has Eve & Adalind competing for Nick’s affection, but I don’t see the articles or the actors offering much more than speculation and maybe wishful thinking.

Tongue Unless I blocked out parts of the articles because I just can’t accept the inevitable.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Nickster - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 04:54 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: more tid-bit scoops
massive "Grimm" season 5 finale iceberg. The episode also promises to follow Nick as he makes his best attempts to get his son out of harm's way with threats all around him

"He's presented with certain circumstances, which he has to be careful how he reacts to, because his son's life could be at stake," executive producer James Kouf says.

To make matters worse, the "Grimm" season 5 finale is also set to unleash another potential threat that has been brewing for a while now. Adalind and Renard will be the most disturbed about this problem.

"Diana's a little girl with a lot of power who's learning how to yield it, and she hasn't had a great moral compass yet,"

I assume Diana not only wants her parents back....but want them back together as well and will be purple eye balling them to do just that ( I don't know where the spoiler pic was, when they showed various pictures, of Adalind laying on Renard's bed, Renard in the police department with a fake baby in his lap and the most revealing Adalind in a black and sheer negligee , what looks like Sean's office) if some one can be so kind to post it here thank you

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/grimm.season.5.spoilers.nick.goes.to.war.eve.starts.to.feel.juliettes.love.for.the.detective/85363.htm

The site CHRISTIAN TODAY is actually very unreliable, they've always posted lies about Grimm that never came true.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - degrimm - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 09:18 AM)Nickster Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 04:54 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: more tid-bit scoops

The site CHRISTIAN TODAY is actually very unreliable, they've always posted lies about Grimm that never came true.

Actually it's very reliable; it's one of the sites that has good reputations for info and interviews and it's not the only site reporting such info but i also see it as the show giving some confusing scoops(i will not say bad).

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - wfmyers1207 - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 07:36 AM)Belle Wrote:

If that happens, I for one am out. No more watching Grimm episodes past, present or future.

Afraid I'm with you on that Belle. I personally think it was pretty lame that he didn't kill her back at the end of S4! I would have blown her head off in a heartbeat!

Now he's going to get all frisky with the woman who helped murder his own mother! Please Grimm Writers, if any of you read this Forum, don't go there.

RE: HOT SCOOP: Juliette breaks through and feels the love for Nick - Kathryn Wooten - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 10:21 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 07:36 AM)Belle Wrote:

Afraid I'm with you on that Belle. I personally think it was pretty lame that he didn't kill her back at the end of S4! I would have blown her head off in a heartbeat!

Now he's going to get all frisky with the woman who helped murder his own mother! Please Grimm Writers, if any of you read this Forum, don't go there.
Does Nick know for sure Juliette was the one who lured his mother to her slaughter?