Grimm Forum
What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? (/Thread-What-happened-to-Nick-s-Zombie-powers)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - SilentEcho - 05-30-2016

What happened to the Reapers anyway? Somebody reap them?

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - Zokfend - 06-21-2016

i hope it's okay that i bump this; last post was less than 30 days ago.

i think the season finale was pretty awesome. i am hoping the decision by NBC to reduce the next season to just 13 episodes isn't a forecast for something worse.

i'm glad this thread was made, because i would like some closure to the zombie-nick character. i personally loved when nick would turn gray and go zombie-nick. it always seemed to happen when nick was in dire straits, examples like:

1. nick was underwater at the very end of One Night Stand, and hank thought he was dead, . . . until he resurfaced with that girl. you could tell nick was gray, and hank saw it and asked him if he was okay.
2. (and this is probably my favorite) nick was fighting that krampus at the end of Twelve Days of Krampus, and nick was being choked by the krampus. then nick suddenly turns gray, then punches the krampus just one time and it goes flying to the ground unconcious.

if this is gone, then i agree with the poster who previously said they just wish it would be clarified in the series instead of just ignored and pretended as if it never happened.

*** but on the other hand, there are a few opportune times that nick's gray-zombie adrenaline rush could have happened to put icing on the cake of certain fights. it need not happen often, maybe just once or twice a season. . . . . but for this past season finale, nick had one heck of a fight ahead of him when he faces conrad bonaparte. when they finally had their showdown, i was saying to myself "this is it, he's gonna go gray and do something superhuman, in order to defeat bonaparte." . . . but instead, renard uncontrollably kills bonaparte and thus inherits black claw.

sure, probably sets up for a whole new season or two of writing, which don't get me wrong, i'm excited about. but it just seems an opportunity could be had by writing in an occasional gray-zombie superhuman nick when the going gets rough.

anyhow, just my thoughts. i wish i could find a youtube clip of nick when he was being choked by the krampus, and nick turns gray and one-shot KO's the krampus.

good stuff!!!

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - Hexenadler - 06-21-2016

Maybe Nick will go gray for whatever big showdown the writers have planned for the finale of S6? They need to do SOMETHING with that subplot before the series ends for good.

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - brandon - 06-22-2016

more serious than interesting zombie turned gray when it is losing the fight.Serious their survival instinct,and that was his "WOGE"

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - Hexenadler - 06-22-2016

You'd think the final brawl in "Beginning of the End" would have been a perfect opportunity for Nick to turn gray and wipe out the opposition, but nope...

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - jsgrimm45 - 06-22-2016

What was interesting the made Eve the power but the took the zombie power from Nick. I wonder why? Is there a reason we have missed?

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - Kathryn Wooten - 06-22-2016

(06-22-2016, 10:39 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: What was interesting the made Eve the power but the took the zombie power from Nick. I wonder why? Is there a reason we have missed?

they also took his super hearing....that disease werewolf would not have gotten Wu if Nick's ears were working

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - jsgrimm45 - 06-22-2016

(06-22-2016, 11:20 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 10:39 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: What was interesting the made Eve the power but the took the zombie power from Nick. I wonder why? Is there a reason we have missed?

they also took his super hearing....that disease werewolf would not have gotten Wu if Nick's ears were working
I agree on the wolf thing but I do think the left his hearing there was something in the last couple or three episodes where he used that hearing just can't remember were.

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - Zokfend - 06-22-2016

here's a clip i found on youtube from an account called "Grimm" (not sure if it's an NBC official Grimm youtube account or not), but the end of this short clip shows the nick/krampus fight.

. . . but it CROPS OUT the part where the fight stalls for a second, nick turns gray and gives the krampus a death stare, before he punches the krampus' lights out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lUEQjtNvjA

if this channel is indeed an NBC official Grimm account, maybe they ARE trying to make it just vanish like it never happened.

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - jsgrimm45 - 06-23-2016

Could it be as simple that the stuff in Nick's blood simply faded away?