Grimm Forum
What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? (/Thread-What-happened-to-Nick-s-Zombie-powers)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - Kathryn Wooten - 05-01-2016

Nick would sleep like he was dead he was pale/ slightly ashen as being dead it would freak Juliette out but the phenomenon only happened several times..then nothing

along with his super hearing..his ears move to the sound ..this season he can't hear a pin drop and then there is his grimm detection of Wesen..he seem to lack that power of late..so what happened?
The Zombie thing only last 3 eppy's after he was returned to normal..and then nothing

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - degrimm - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 04:07 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Nick would sleep like he was dead he was pale/ slightly ashen as being dead it would freak Juliette out but the phenomenon only happened several times..then nothing

along with his super hearing..his ears move to the sound ..this season he can't hear a pin drop and then there is his grimm detection of Wesen..he seem to lack that power of late..so what happened?
The Zombie thing only last 3 eppy's after he was returned to normal..and then nothing

i believe he still has that super hearing which was evident in season 5 ep1 & the other- Nick would sleep like he was dead- only happens if he's attacked and strangled to the point of death

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - tscchope - 05-01-2016

Whilst Adalind's powers have been suppressed, Nick's Grimm powers have taken an extended holiday. Curious isn't it?

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - degrimm - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 04:35 AM)tscchope Wrote: Whilst Adalind's powers have been suppressed, Nick's Grimm powers have taken an extended holiday. Curious isn't it?

yeah it's curious. but i thought it was the emotional strain he's been through( his mother and his GF) that caused his power to regress.

(05-01-2016, 05:47 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 04:35 AM)tscchope Wrote: Whilst Adalind's powers have been suppressed, Nick's Grimm powers have taken an extended holiday. Curious isn't it?

yeah it's curious. but i thought it was the emotional strain he's been through( his mother and his GF) that caused his power to regress.

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - jsgrimm45 - 05-01-2016

There is a post somewhere saying the writers dropped the zombie powers thing with Nick, I did find it odd that they give LBB great power, Eve great power, but cut the title character powers. Those zombi powers this season would have kept Nick (if he learn to control them) a very powerful character also not taking a back seat to LBB and Eve.

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - Kathryn Wooten - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 06:06 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: There is a post somewhere saying the writers dropped the zombie powers thing with Nick, I did find it odd that they give LBB great power, Eve great power, but cut the title character powers. Those zombi powers this season would have kept Nick (if he learn to control them) a very powerful character also not taking a back seat to LBB and Eve.

Seems to me all we saw was it made Nick seem dead. Other than that...nothing..I guess if you want to play possum ..but Nick didn't know what was happening until after it happen and after Julieette freaked out and woke him up

so did they drop the super hearing to??? I am just wondering Nick couldn't sense or hear the presents of the Lycanthroupe.. when she was out side
Also Nick could not detect that the son was not a Lycanthroupe and not the killer...is Nick losing his touch?

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - Robyn - 05-01-2016

I questioned Nick’s lack of enhanced hearing, or just normal hearing for that matter, in ‘The Taming of Wu’ when he didn’t react to Adalind calling out to Diana. I had forgotten about the Zombie thing and was only thinking about Grimms having enhanced hearing.

Anyway, it was Diana’s first image projection and Adalind reached for her then called out when she disappeared. Nick was sitting a few feet away with Kelly and didn’t react to Adalind calling out Diana’s name.

Did he not hear from just a few feet away or did he just not care that Adalind seemed to be having a bad dream about her daughter, maybe another kidnapping. Actually, he didn’t respond to Adalind saying she panicked when discovering Kelly wasn’t in his crib either. So maybe it’s not so much not hearing as not reacting.

But back to the Zombie hearing. There’s been several posts about Nick being off his game for a while now. I tend to agree with that. He’s still doing the detective thing, and the Grimm thing, but he doesn’t seem to be running at full Grimm speed, much less any extra Zombie enhancement.

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - Mart - 05-01-2016

Nick was SLEEPING while Adalind was calling for Diana.
The scenes after that made it more than clear and it was rather obvious that he was sleeping while holding Kelly during the "Diana!"-call.
Just look at Nicks face, he was sleeping for god's sake and for everyone clearly to see.

edited by Gretel Hanselsister
Please discuss episodes, characters, whatever you want in a respectful way.

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - Kathryn Wooten - 05-01-2016

I think Nick is really losing his Grimm senses...the pilot eppy..Nick was seen in a car or walking when Adaline walked by and Nick saw her inner hexenbiest ( this is before Marie finally task was he seeing things he could not explain)
now before he was told by Roselee, that Adaline got her powers back. He didn't sense it at all, He's been sleeping / making love to and could not sense her inner hexebiest..O, I say Nick's abilities slowed down a lot

(05-01-2016, 08:03 AM)Mart Wrote: *quoting already edited post*
There was no reason for being so insulting..if people saw that Nick was sleeping they would not be asking the question on WHY Nick did not respond/ react to Adaline calling out to Diana....so that also begs to differ why didn't Nick hear Adaline cry out to Diana? shoot a person can walk in and killed Nick right there....if he was that sound a sleeper

RE: What happened to Nick's Zombie powers?? - Mart - 05-01-2016

You talk about Nick sensing the "inner Hexenbiest" in Episode 1, which is wrong!
He didn's sense ANYthing, he just saw her woge!
How can you say he "saw her inner hexenbiest", why do you say this?!

edited by Gretel Hanselsister
Banned "Mart" for one day for rudeness.