Grimm Forum
Who has the sexiest BOD? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who has the sexiest BOD? (/Thread-Who-has-the-sexiest-BOD--2514)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Who has the sexiest BOD? - Kathryn Wooten - 04-30-2016

WHO HAS THE SEXIEST BOD

RE: Who has the sexiest BOD? - Belle - 04-30-2016

Maybe Bud should be on the list too...
It all comes down to personal preference.
Also, it's hard to judge Monroe.
Have we ever gotten a good look at him without his shirt on?
If we have, it must not have left much of an impression on me.

RE: Who has the sexiest BOD? - SumYungHo - 04-30-2016

(04-30-2016, 10:09 AM)Belle Wrote: Maybe Bud should be on the list too...

I voted Bud. He's got that nervous shimmy that might provide a beneficial amount of strategic vibration.

(04-30-2016, 10:37 AM)SumYungHo Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 10:09 AM)Belle Wrote: Maybe Bud should be on the list too...

I voted Bud. He's got that nervous shimmy that might provide a beneficial amount of strategic vibration.

We kind of need to questions:
1st, who is the hottest guy on Grimm?
2nd, which guy on Grimm would be the best in bed?
As most women know...
Some men are fun to look at, but fail to impress when it comes to performance
Other men aren't much to look at, but are full of surprises if given a chance
And, after all, everyone looks the same once the lights go out

RE: Who has the sexiest BOD? - Kathryn Wooten - 04-30-2016

Well we know Renard gets Rachael to roar lol

Actually, speaking of men who look good with their shirts off.
I wouldn't mind if they brought back Bailey Chase (Lucien).
I saw him bare-chested on Longmire a few times and my oh my is that man attractive.
He's also a good actor, but...it's hard to remember that once his clothes start coming off.

RE: Who has the sexiest BOD? - izzy - 04-30-2016

(04-30-2016, 10:59 AM)Belle Wrote: And, after all, everyone looks the same once the lights go out

Uh...hmmm...okay???

I have a question here, and I am sorry it becomes personal but...

I have been enjoying adult pleasures for many decades now...and that involves a number of partners in a variety of circumstances. All that being said, do people really have sex in the dark? Never in my entire life have I had sex in the dark...even in the woods, under a blossoming plum tree under a full moon there was enough light to see every detail of my lover, by firelight, yep she glowed radiantly...so you really have sex in the dark? And even in the dark, I bet I could recognize anyone by feel, breasts are different size, texture, stomach has different amount of fat, thighs, buttocks, hips, belly buttons are all radically different. And the woman parts, are of different shapes, sizes, textures, taste and have nuances that I am sure I could tactilely differentiate.

So are you serious about this? Are guys all that similar? I would think the appendage might be different enough and technique that you could easily differentiate - but no?

Very curious...

Okay and while I am on the topic of things I don't know abut females yet, what is it with women and men's chests? I know I have an upper body females tend to like (very broad shouldered, V cut from the waist, muscular, some hairy but not furry) but why is that a sexual turn-on?

I don't get that one. It cannot possibly be a mark of virility, reproductive ability, psychical strength or wealth so what is it? In contrast study after study shows men attraction to women parts are a sign of reproductive capacity. So why do you ladies like chests so much?

RE: Who has the sexiest BOD? - New Guy - 04-30-2016

(04-30-2016, 03:18 PM)izzy Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 10:59 AM)Belle Wrote: And, after all, everyone looks the same once the lights go out

Uh...hmmm...okay???

I have been enjoying adult pleasures for many decades now...and that involves a number of partners in a variety of circumstances. All that being said, do people really have sex in the dark? Never in my entire life have I had sex in the dark...even in the woods, under a blossoming plum tree under a full moon there was enough light to see every detail of my lover, by firelight, yep she glowed radiantly...so you really have sex in the dark? And even in the dark, I bet I could recognize anyone by feel, breasts are different size, texture, stomach has different amount of fat, thighs, buttocks, hips, belly buttons are all radically different. And the woman parts, are of different shapes, sizes, textures, taste and have nuances that I am sure I could tactilely differentiate.

So are you serious about this? Are guys all that similar? I would think the appendage might be different enough and technique that you could easily differentiate - but no?

Very curious...

Okay and while I am on the topic of things I don't know abut females yet, what is it with women and men's chests? I know I have an upper body females tend to like (very broad shouldered, V cut from the waist, muscular, some hairy but not furry) but why is that a sexual turn-on?

I don't get that one. It cannot possibly be a mark of virility, reproductive ability, psychical strength or wealth so what is it? In contrast study after study shows men attraction to women parts are a sign of reproductive capacity. So why do you ladies like chests so much?
Hi Izzy,
That is a question I could not answer. Google found several including this one:
http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-tips/10-most-attractive-body-parts-ranked-women
OK ladies, have some fun!
New Guy

(04-30-2016, 04:34 PM)New Guy Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 03:18 PM)izzy Wrote:

Uh...hmmm...okay???

Very curious...

Hi Izzy,
That is a question I could not answer. Google found several including this one:
http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-tips/10-most-attractive-body-parts-ranked-women
OK ladies, have some fun!
New Guy

That was one seriously wacky list.
It's kind of weird that they didn't put them in order because I would like to see them ranked.
Personally, I do really find men with nice arms appealing, but I do not consider those big, bulky muscle builder arms to be attractive.
I like the happy medium of well-toned arms that have a little definition, but aren't so massive the guy can't even put his arms all the way down.
But it's probably different for everyone.

RE: Who has the sexiest BOD? - syscrash - 04-30-2016

You question about having sex in the dark would depend on the person being comfortable with their body and their being comfortable with sex. There are couples who will not even walk around naked in front of each other or go into another room to change clothes. You may have not had to turn the lights off. But have you been with someone that keeps reaching for the sheet. It would be interesting to hear from women do they run into guys that hide there bodies even when they really have no reason to. Body conscious is not something you think of with guys. Guys are the ones that moon the crowd. or streak across the field.

Your question about why women like men's chest. Think of it this way, why do men like women's legs. Thank how much of fashion is geared to accentuating her legs. From the heels they ware to the skin tight stretch pants.

I do have to admit meisner taking his shirt off. was done for the ladies, just like putting ADalind in a towel, or the shot of Rachael. They are going for ratings. I do have a question have they pulled Yael Tygiel off the walls yet. I could hear her screaming from here. I can't wait to watch afterbuzz on sunday.