Grimm Forum
What with Miesner taking off his shirt??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What with Miesner taking off his shirt??? (/Thread-What-with-Miesner-taking-off-his-shirt)

What with Miesner taking off his shirt??? - Kathryn Wooten - 04-30-2016

Don't get me wrong He was nice eye candy..but what's with the shirt removal to fight the bad guy???

RE: What with Miesner taking off his shirt??? - Breezie - 06-02-2016

I wondered the same thing.

RE: What with Miesner taking off his shirt??? - Kathryn Wooten - 06-06-2016

(06-02-2016, 07:20 PM)Breezie Wrote: I wondered the same thing.

maybe it was his best shirt lolBig Grin

RE: What with Miesner taking off his shirt??? - Nicholas White - 06-06-2016

(04-30-2016, 08:49 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Don't get me wrong He was nice eye candy..but what's with the shirt removal to fight the bad guy???

Miesner didn't take his shirt off the dude did. He took his jacket off or top shirt but not the bottom shirt.

If you are talking about Meisner when he was in the hotel room than he wanted to make it seem like he was Adalind's companion.

RE: What with Miesner taking off his shirt??? - Kathryn Wooten - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 01:46 PM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 08:49 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Don't get me wrong He was nice eye candy..but what's with the shirt removal to fight the bad guy???

Miesner didn't take his shirt off the dude did. He took his jacket off or top shirt but not the bottom shirt.

If you are talking about Meisner when he was in the hotel room than he wanted to make it seem like he was Adalind's companion.
no when Miesner enter the place where Diana was and her 2 protectors were dead...enter one of Conrad's men Miesner took off his shirt...nice chest...um er then he began fighting him until Trubel came in and killed the assassin

RE: What with Miesner taking off his shirt??? - Nicholas White - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 02:38 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 01:46 PM)Nicholas White Wrote:

no when Miesner enter the place where Diana was and her 2 protectors were dead...enter one of Conrad's men Miesner took off his shirt...nice chest...um er then he began fighting him until Trubel came in and killed the assassin

Yea no that isn't what happens. Meisner takes his Jacket off. The other dude takes Miesner shirt off in the middle of battle and restricts his hands.

I just got done looking at the scene.

RE: What with Miesner taking off his shirt??? - Hexenadler - 06-06-2016

Something for the female viewers. That's pretty much it. Rolleyes

RE: What with Miesner taking off his shirt??? - Breezie - 06-08-2016

I watched the scene frame by frame. Meisner's shirt was pulled off by his attacker as he slipped from his grasp during the fight.

RE: What with Miesner taking off his shirt??? - Kathryn Wooten - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 12:40 AM)Breezie Wrote: I watched the scene frame by frame. Meisner's shirt was pulled off by his attacker as he slipped from his grasp during the fight.

lol he had a pull away shirt lolTongue