Grimm Forum
Conrad Bonapart - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Conrad Bonapart (/Thread-Conrad-Bonapart)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Conrad Bonapart - syscrash - 04-28-2016

When I first heard the show was getting a full zauberbiest. I thought Adalind father is going to show up. That idea died when I read the description and it does not sound like someone that would be with Adalind's mother. Now I think Conrad works with HW. He is the one that provided Eve's hexenbiest training. He is also the one that has been looking after Diana. Eve will be the one that calls conrad.

RE: Conrad Bonapart - New Guy - 04-28-2016

Hello Forum,
Per:
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Conrad_Bonaparte
Quote:Conrad Bonaparte neither thinks nor behaves like a villain; he is passionate, committed, powerful, on the right side of history.
Per:
http://2paragraphs.com/2016/04/who-is-conrad-bonaparte-on-grimm/
Quote:In the Grimm episode “The Taming of the Wu,” while Sgt. Wu (Reggie Lee) gets entangled in an altercation after suffering from that bite, Adalind (Claire Coffee) meets with mystery man Conrad Bonaparte. Their encounter leaves Adalind facing "a difficult decision that could change her and Nick's lives forever."

Conrad Bonaparte is portrayed by Shaun Toub. He’s known for his roles on The Blacklist (Commander Kushan), Homeland (Majid Javadi), Luck (Dr. Khan), The Bold and the Beautiful (Moustafa), and Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (Asabi), among others. Toub is also recognized for his roles in the Iron Man movies (Ho Yinsen) and in The Kite Runner (Rahim Khan). Grimm airs Fridays at 9pm on NBC.
New Guy

RE: Conrad Bonapart - jsgrimm45 - 04-28-2016

Isn't the head of BC coming to Portland I think this is the guy, so what will he try to do make a peace with HW or run the uprising? Do we know what powers he as a full Zauberbiest does he have stronger or weaker powers than a hexenbiest? When we learn that we might get an idea how this will effect Nick and Adalind.

RE: Conrad Bonapart - Kathryn Wooten - 04-28-2016

wellwhat every the conversation,we know thatAdaline makes a decision that,does not sit wellwith Nick

RE: Conrad Bonapart - syscrash - 04-28-2016

There is a review of the up coming episode that confirms Conrad is on BC's side. I was hoping Conrad would clear up a few connections. Now it looks like he just adds more questions. What really seems a conflict is the description of conrad. "Conrad Bonaparte neither thinks nor behaves like a villain; he is passionate, committed, powerful, on the right side of history" vs His being a leader in BC. This description say he does not behave lis a villain yet the review says he has Adalind have to make a choice. The review also says that Nick will also have some kind of connection to BC. What is really gongto be interesting is this connection between Eve and Adalind. Sounds like the same connection of shared vision between Nick and Adalind.

Would the show even go as far to have Adalind and Eve switch vision where Adalind is in bed with Nick. If so would Eve even say something while it was happening. or would she use it as an opportunity to question Nick.

RE: Conrad Bonapart - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-28-2016

All that description means is that he's not motivated by the usual "evil villain" ambitions, such as greed or a lust for power. He probably sees himself as the leader of a great movement that is destined to change the world for the better. Which can easily be said of some of history's most reviled figures.

Adalind is going to have to make a choice between remaining with Nick in the fome or going to Renard and playing loving mate and mother of his child/children for his mayoral campaign. The question is not only what she will choose to do but also why and how she will do it. Will she turn Renard down (she won't), and if she doesn't will she go completely to him or will she play the part publicly but be secretly slipping intel to Nick while working on an escape strategy for her and the children?

I had hoped Adalind would grow and become the insider. While Nick works on her escape. The problem Adalind has not shown that she can be an insider. I am hoping the promo only showed a part of her and Nicks talk where she reveals her powers. But I doubt she even tells Nick about the kidnapping. So far she only talks when forced to. If she was going to be the insider. Wouldn't the hexenbiest in her have presented that as a plan. Instead of how she presented it as a concern.

RE: Conrad Bonapart - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-28-2016

Adalind told Rosalee that being a hexenbiest affects the way one thinks and feels, but we also have seen that lost or suppressed hexenbiest powers come back gradually. So possibly she's still thinking like the Adalind who doesn't want to be a hexenbiest again and is afraid of what will happen when she does and is not yet thinking like a hexenbiest.

RE: Conrad Bonapart - jsgrimm45 - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 04:20 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Adalind told Rosalee that being a hexenbiest affects the way one thinks and feels, but we also have seen that lost or suppressed hexenbiest powers come back gradually. So possibly she's still thinking like the Adalind who doesn't want to be a hexenbiest again and is afraid of what will happen when she does and is not yet thinking like a hexenbiest.
Good point if I got your point correct now Adalind hasn't regained 100% of her powers so she may still be thinking like good Adalind not a hexenbiest Adalind. So this new character will he tap into that or will he force her back into the hexenbiest Adalind? Which serves BC more? Keep Nick on the sidelines with good Adalind and Kelly or change her to hexenbiest Adalind we seen in 4 seasons?

It is the hexenbiest thinking that has Adalind going to meet with Sean after apologizing to Nick for not including him. Even after Eve has warned Adalind about BC wanting to recruit her. She still jumps both feet into the lions den. Why hexenbiest thinking is the lack of restraint. It is you think it you do it. We all have grandiose ideas at one time or another. We all think we are better then we are. or can do more then we can. HOw many times has someone pissed you of and you thought of what you could do to them. You don't do it because of restraint. A hexenbiet comes from a position that with their power they can not lose. We we may think I should beat them down for the rude comments. Hexenbiest don't think that they just beat you down. They operate on our primal instincts. WE all have them we just don't act. Let me correct that some of us just don't act on them. You want to see full on hexenbiest thinking, watch Jerry Springer. That is primal response at it's best.