Grimm Forum
S5E18 - Good to the Bone - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: S5E18 - Good to the Bone (/Thread-S5E18-Good-to-the-Bone)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - izzy - 04-23-2016

(04-22-2016, 08:19 PM)Belle Wrote: Julieve just needs to die. Every scene with her is painful.
With each passing episode I hate her more and it's reaching critical mass.
Put another way, I can't enjoy the show anymore because she's ruining it.
I was sooo excited when I heard the show was renewed, but the Julieve disaster has pushed me to the point that I'm no longer sure I'll be watching next season.
I'm trying to gut it out to the end of this season hoping things will change, but its hard watching something you love ruined by one rotten apple.

I totally agree. The HexenBitch needs to die, a long, prolonged, cruel screen death to compensate for the pain we all had to endure witnessing her Bitsie's characterization of her.

(04-22-2016, 11:06 PM)SumYungHo Wrote: Whilst watching tonight's episode, I was powerless to prevent from imagining PeEve in her Star Trek uniform being crushed by a van driven by Nick, Adalind and the entire gang. All of them gettin' jiggy to "What is Love?" as they run over her again and again and again and again and again.............. and again and again........and again.

I like it, but Jul-Eve-HexenBitch death needs one final touch, re: the last few seconds of this clip from the Sopranos featuring Phil Leotardo's death.

How Juliette-Eve needs to die

It would be awesome to see those stupid bug eyes of hers pop out of her skull as her RBF is crushed!!!!

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - Kathryn Wooten - 04-23-2016

(04-22-2016, 11:06 PM)syscrash Wrote: Here a question. Diana was being held at the HW compound. Did BC kidnap Diana or rescue her. HW keep her locked away did not even let her parents know where she was. BC has united them together. Where BC becomes the bad guy is there is a price for this reunion. But HW is not much better, they feel Diana needs to be hidden away for her own good. So does Nick work to get Diana back to HW. Something that he keeps from Adalind. While Adalind is keeping from Nick that she is helping Sean and BC keep Diana. They are putting Adalind in the same position she was in the first time with Diana.
Diana greeted her father with purple eyes...she did not do the same with Adaline
As I wrote earliar..why go through all this kidnapping..why not just text Adaline just to go to the warehouse????there is a missing component somewhere...obviously ..they claim in review Diana is one powerful child..she could had excaped her captures or babysitters along time ago...Is Diana pthe puppeteer??? she properly could kill everyone in that warehouse.....Maybe Daian was just want her parents back....could be possible

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - New Guy - 04-23-2016

Hi Forum,
This episode had potential, but failed to satisfy. None of the scenes shocked enough to make me jump. The Renard/Rachel/Mayor/BC/Adalind/Diana plot is dragging. It is painful to watch FrankenEve treat all the other characters like dirt when she is the most despicable of them all. I wish Rosalee had slapped her.
If Nick is the Grimm then he needs to put FrankenEve in her place (grave) and lead the show back to the quality entertainment it once had.
New Guy

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - Vance60 - 04-23-2016

(04-22-2016, 10:25 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote: Ok, Loved:

Pinky's character was hilarious!
Really great, unique, disgustingly good WoW.
Good for Hank dating the Jaguar lady.
Adalind telling Nick about Sean (but negative that she didn't tell him about being Hexy again, NOR telling him that she had a meeting with Sean...even though she said that she would!)
Contrast to most, I love that WU is getting....well, something....though, Good Lord, no one on this show ever trusts anyone enough to tell them about bad things!
Rosalee making the poo-bomb. Tongue

Enjoyed the show!!

That is the big thing with me and the show at the moment. Lack of trust between the characters. Nadalind especially. It seems as tho the writers are lost for ways to move the story along without someone hiding crap from a friend/partner/lover and its getting boring.
I did enjoy this episode and I am not surprised where they seem to be taking RBF, threatening Adalind if she hurts Nick? Juliette is beginning to surface and still has feelings for Nick......(suggested by another poster on here but unsure of which thread). I certainly hope to god not. Time will tell I suppose.

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - syscrash - 04-23-2016

Here is what I don't get about the WOW. what where the parent doing before. Why do they have to eat regurgitated food. wesen seem to eat like the rest of us. They said they would starve without their son. So now what do they do starve. Add to that I did not see the point. I was thinking Wu condition was going to play a part. that did not even happen. So what was the purpose of this wesen of the week.

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - jsgrimm45 - 04-23-2016

The alarm said 2 killed should we be thinking Meisner and Trubel or at least one of them. I'm starting to think the main character killed this year is Adalind, leaving Nick with Kelly and Eve with Diana. Nothing I can point to for this statement just Adalind is being put in between the rock and hard place, because of the two different fathers of her children.

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - Kathryn Wooten - 04-23-2016

I laughed out loud ..when Renard stabbed Adaline in the neck with a syringe to knock her out and before she past out in his arms she murmured angrily you Bastard!!! and Renard said I know lol

wonder if the men with Renard are his peple or BC or both?? I think they work for Renard..

Seems Adaline sensed danger, when she saw Renard men, but to late before she was drugged...she started to panic not of Renard, but she sense danger, because she began to panic in fear and began to woge..Eve said to Roselee that Adaline was out of practice, but not for long...Adaline sense the danger , but to late...

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - brandon - 04-23-2016

as Monroe and Rosalee made it out?
the "WESEN" this weird week.what to feed your parents it may be based on the traditions of the Chinese community.this is that the younger son should take care of their parents when they are old.alarm headquarters Eve could indicate a death.lest adalind or Meisner.
if there are photos in the following chapters Trubel.
if you adalind this something out of practice, but does not mean as what happened to Eve.
Adalind sees someone coming from the side of Sean.first session, adalind enters your home and makes "Woge".and someone had perceived was his mother.

Was Diana in the SUV when renard put Adaline in? - Kathryn Wooten - 04-23-2016

I only saw 1 SUV...do you think Diana was in the car???or was in aamother??
another thing..Diana has a sharp mind and sees what I going on , Mother drugged etc...don't think she liked what they did to her mom..but watching it again you wonder if she is not pulling the strings??? for BC

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - jsgrimm45 - 04-23-2016

Watched it again noting the alarm was Section 21 2 killed asset 3X MIA. So HW had her listed as an asset now should we ask how much of an asset? Like how much does she know about HW. Also watch Eve face looks like she feels sorry of LBB being take like can't this kid get a chance.