Grimm Forum
S5E18 - Good to the Bone - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: S5E18 - Good to the Bone (/Thread-S5E18-Good-to-the-Bone)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

S5E18 - Good to the Bone - GrimmForum - 04-22-2016

Season 5 Episode 18
Good to the Bone

[Image: ttbl3Wzl.jpg]

Air Date: April 22, 2016

Synopsis: When a man is found dead with all of the bones in his body seemingly liquefied and removed, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) find themselves in the middle of a gruesome family arrangement. Meanwhile, Wu (Reggie Lee) deals with a crisis of his own and Hank reunites with his old flame, Zuri (guest star Sharon Leal). Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee also star.

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - Kathryn Wooten - 04-22-2016

What did Eve see on the screen , my eye sight is not as good as it use to with Glaucoma....I saw like warning writing in red then the pic of Diana with her name next to the pic...I could have sworn I saw kill or killed before the pic popped up

Is Renard being controlled by his daughter...something is not right...Diana seems to know what happened to her mother she is in a chair in a darken warehouse.....but her eyes did not glow , when she met mom , as when she met her father, we thought when her eyes turned purple it is out of joy or does it mean something else.....why take Diana in a dark abandon warehouse?"...why didn't Renard just tell Adaline to go to the warehouse....something is not right about this...Looking back last week episode..you saw the reunion..Diana eyes turned purple when she responded to her father calling her name..Sean hugged her ..and when he looked up at Rachael he nodded to her..like he agree..or I understand...something fells odd lol remains me of the horror movie children of the corn ....Some here thinks BC brought Renard a fake Diana ( I don't think that's the case) how ever.... how long did BC have Diana? , what have the they told her????. In the Promo for next week Renard and Adaline head ducked when the wood covers started popping.I think Diana was protecting them....but we have to wait and find out.but in theses promo pics for the next episode

*-edit- I hide the rest of your post. Please discuss spoilers where the spoilers belong, not everyone wants to read them. Thanks, Gretel*

Spoiler :
http://www.spoilersguide.com/grimm/season-5-episode-19-taming-of-the-wu-photos/ One pic has Renard tucking Diana into bed, he is sitting on the edge of the bed( at least we learn from this pic that Diana is still with Renard)....I think he gave Adaline instructions He needs a wife and DIana needs a mother,,,,,,you have to leave Nick..makes you wonder if Adaline would give Kelly to Roselee to raise..till she can break free from Renard....may happen

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - Elkhound - 04-22-2016

My late father had Altzheimers. I can identify with the WoW.

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - Nicholas White - 04-22-2016

This was actually a pretty good episode. The wessen of the week was pretty gruesome which was awesome. Hank got some loving. At first I didn't know who Zuri was then it dawn on me that she was Hanks physical therapist. I don't remeber what type of Wessen she is either.

The only thing I didn't like about this show is the Wu thing. I mean I get that you want to make Wu more a part of the cast and crew but how is he becoming a Blutblad from a scratch. I mean first off the Disease is genetic/Heridatory meaning it gets passed down through your Genes/Family. It feels like they simply wanted to make Wu a wessen and didn't care that it went against what they established earlier in the same episode.

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - eric - 04-22-2016

Brothers and sisters of the Holy Church of Grimm, can I have a Hallelujah? The doubters and weak of faith thought there was no future in this fold, but the almighty writers have proved them false.Big GrinBig Grin
I loved the WOW, one of the best I've seen, the Diana/Adeline/Renard plot line has advanced, and who knows what awaits Hank--is his friend a BC, or will she save him from BC. Will Wu find a tasty sauce picante that goes with both dog and rabbit? If he needs one, send a message, I have an old family one that goes good with almost anything.

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - jsgrimm45 - 04-22-2016

(04-22-2016, 07:04 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: What did Eve see on the screen , my eye sight is not as good as it use to with Glaucoma....I saw like warning writing in red then the pic of Diana with her name next to the pic...I could have sworn I saw kill or killed before the pic popped up

Is Renard being controlled by his daughter...something is not right...Diana seems to know what happened to his mother, but in the promo it seems she uses the purple eye color for something else.....why take Diana in a dark abandon warehouse...why didn't Renard just tell Adaline to go to the warehouse....something is not right about this...Looking back last week episode..you saw the reunion..Diana eyes turned purple..Sean hugged her ..and when he looked up at Rachael he nodded to her..like he agree..or I understand...soemthing feels strange....and if it just me. I think this popping window could be Diana protecting her parents..but we have to wait and find out...
The warning was something happening at Section 21 two killed and Diana MIA. So HW did have Diana and BC did take her. Now we have to think HW has a leak BC has agents inside HW. Thought the episode was very good now we know HW had Diana and Wu is a werewolf but not the how.. Now what did the preview show us not sure it was Diana showing her powers but not the context why.

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - Kathryn Wooten - 04-22-2016

(04-22-2016, 07:27 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 07:04 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: What did Eve see on the screen , my eye sight is not as good as it use to with Glaucoma....I saw like warning writing in red then the pic of Diana with her name next to the pic...I could have sworn I saw kill or killed before the pic popped up

Is Renard being controlled by his daughter...something is not right...Diana seems to know what happened to his mother, but in the promo it seems she uses the purple eye color for something else.....why take Diana in a dark abandon warehouse...why didn't Renard just tell Adaline to go to the warehouse....something is not right about this...Looking back last week episode..you saw the reunion..Diana eyes turned purple..Sean hugged her ..and when he looked up at Rachael he nodded to her..like he agree..or I understand...soemthing feels strange....and if it just me. I think this popping window could be Diana protecting her parents..but we have to wait and find out...
The warning was something happening at Section 21 two killed and Diana MIA. So HW did have Diana and BC did take her. Now we have to think HW has a leak BC has agents inside HW. Thought the episode was very good now we know HW had Diana and Wu is a werewolf but not the how.. Now what did the preview show us not sure it was Diana showing her powers but don't not the context why.

*-edit- I hide this part of your post for containing spoilers. Please discuss spoilers where the spoilers belong, not everyone wants to read them. Thanks, Gretel*

Spoiler :
http://www.spoilersguide.com/grimm/season-5-episode-19-taming-of-the-wu-photos/
well at least we know it was not against the parents, as Renard tucks his "angel" to bed...makes you wonder what does Adaline do??/if she does not go back to Renard, they both loose Diana???what are the consenquences if she does not comply??? and what will EVE do if Adaline breaks Nick's heart, will she go after Adaline and make good on her threat???? and What will Eve do with the info that Diana is MIA...will she put 2 and 2 together and make a 3 course meal( meaninf BC has Diana to use against Renard and Adaline) will Eve be bold and use the hat again to be Renard and go back to his house where Diana is staying...will there be a standoff, who would win Diana or Eve?.....alot of unanswer questions..

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - Hexenadler - 04-22-2016

After this episode, I can say without hesitation Wu is a big fat poopy-head. This idiot would ignore his symptoms even if his arm was covered in gangrene.

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - Belle - 04-22-2016

I thought the parents sucking the bones out of their own son was gruesomely awesome.
At the same time, this was another example of the moral ambiguity of Grimm. I agree with Monroe, they weren't killing anyone. What's more, they didn't appear to have a choice and the son clearly felt tremendous remorse. I sincerely feel bad for a lot of the wesen on Grimm. We don't blame animals for following their instincts; at least i don't. It seems wesen should also be viewed in the context of what they do and do not have control over. On Grimm however most wesen just end up dead or in prison, which often seems unfair.

The Diana thing is just weird. Her parents seem convinced it's her, but her return through BC is suspicious at best and almost nonsensical. I also don't like the way even her father is using her to manipulate people.

Me thinks Hank's love interest is showing too much interest in his Grimm partner. I suspect her sudden return was not as random as she'd like Hank to believe.

Why is everyone so willing to offer up Monroe up as bait? Even his own wife shows very little regard for his safety or feelings. And when Nick and Hank joked about not giving Monroe a ride home I thought he should have told them to go f#%k themselves.

Poor Wu, I don't think he is long for this world. He's due a promotion and a vacation, but instead he's probably going to turn into a werewolf right before he's hunted down and killed.

I miss Meisner.
I miss Bud.
I miss Trubel.
I even miss Josh.

Julieve just needs to die. Every scene with her is painful.
With each passing episode I hate her more and it's reaching critical mass.
Put another way, I can't enjoy the show anymore because she's ruining it.
I was sooo excited when I heard the show was renewed, but the Julieve disaster has pushed me to the point that I'm no longer sure I'll be watching next season.
I'm trying to gut it out to the end of this season hoping things will change, but its hard watching something you love ruined by one rotten apple.

RE: S5E18 - Good to the Bone - syscrash - 04-22-2016

Here is a question. Henretta showed Nick hexenbiest can seduce you. Nick knows Adalind is a hexenbiest. How does he know she is not seducing him.

Is it wrong to be suspicious of Zuri. The reason I think she might be BC is. Her past is filled with problems she has because of her wesen urges. With BC that would no longer be an issue.