Grimm Forum
Diana with Black Claw? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Diana with Black Claw? (/Thread-Diana-with-Black-Claw)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Diana with Black Claw? - panther19 - 04-17-2016

If Meisner was supposed to keep Diana safe, how did Black
Claw get to her? HW is supposed to be watching everything. I wonder if she is really Diana, Once again, there are too many
story lines going on and much confusion. Seems to me the only
answer we might get is Wu vs the werewolf. Dodgy

RE: Diana with Black Claw? - Kathryn Wooten - 04-17-2016

I am wondering the same thing. When did Diana get into BC hands, Miesner told Renard she was in good hands and by the way the king is dead announcement...by the brief look at her. She seemed to be well adjusted, not like a person who was Tramatized by being ripped away from the people she became to know (I also assume they were all killed )...as for being the real Diana...Ithe show answered the question , when her eyes glowed...only Diana could do that with her eyes and with a particular color and that's how Renard knew it was her. Because when Adaline put baby Diana in Renard's hands for the 1st time Diana eyes glowed the same color

RE: Diana with Black Claw? - jsgrimm45 - 04-17-2016

For now I will think that Meisner gave Diana to the resistance per the deal with Viktor. Somehow BC got LBB either by taking her from the resistance or some being BC inside the resistance I think the inside man is correct. Now it's is possible that is why we haven't seen Meisner nor Trubel of late trying to get Diana back. Lot us not forget that LBB likes Eve/Juliette.

Now the eye thing that was to prove to us and Sean that it was the real Diana. He seen the eyes at Monroe when Diana used her powers to get the lock out of Kelly pocket.

The real question is how much of Kelly is still in her? So I will again for now think Kelly way will win out so BC and even Sean had better watch their backs.

RE: Diana with Black Claw? - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-17-2016

My latent conspiracy theorist is leaning toward BC and HW both turning out to be unknowing puppets of the Royals being used to create global chaos they can exploit (Renard's family the Kronenbergs may be off licking their wounds from last season, but there are still six other families out there who could be pulling all the strings). So Meisner could hand Diana off to HW thinking she's going to be safe and she ends up in BC's hands.

RE: Diana with Black Claw? - Nickster - 04-18-2016

Plot hole. That's what it is.

So I think Diana (BC) might age again and battle Juliette (HW). Two super sonic hexenbiests fighting it out and in the middle is Adalind and the scooby gang. So there might be a Black Claw vs Hadrians Wall thing going on

RE: Diana with Black Claw? - wfmyers1207 - 04-18-2016

@Nickster. A huge plot hole! Last we heard about LBB, her now being in the hands of BC makes no sense at all.

Perhaps the show will explain somehow this week. But, given Grimms' track record on just leaving these gaping plot holes unanswered, I wouldn't count on it. Huh

RE: Diana with Black Claw? - jsgrimm45 - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 07:36 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @Nickster. A huge plot hole! Last we heard about LBB, her now being in the hands of BC makes no sense at all.

Perhaps the show will explain somehow this week. But, given Grimms' track record on just leaving these gaping plot holes unanswered, I wouldn't count on it. Huh
You know I think Grimm is my 2nd favorite series but I also get tired of the holes in the storyline with no reason given. Like you said maybe next week Meisner or Trubel will show up and say how the lost LBB, but I'm not holding my breath.

RE: Diana with Black Claw? - New Guy - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 08:09 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 07:36 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @Nickster. A huge plot hole! Last we heard about LBB, her now being in the hands of BC makes no sense at all.

You know I think Grimm is my 2nd favorite series but I also get tired of the holes in the storyline with no reason given. Like you said maybe next week Meisner or Trubel will show up and say how the lost LBB, but I'm not holding my breath.
Hey WF and JS,
When Rachel brought to Renard it just didn't make sense. The show has lost the fight scene appeal. Now FrankenEve just turns her wrist and heads explode. That is BORING!
If the writers wanted LBB to end up with BC why didn't the viewers get to see Little Miss Protector (FrankenEve) baby sitting HW's prize (LBB) when Rachel and the BC burst in and just tell LBB they are taking her back to her Mommy. Unknown to FrankenEve, BC has some hexen spell and power experts that have developed a telekenesis neutralizer. When FrankenEve's wrist trick fails, she woges and has a real fight with Rachel. Rachel woges into a Löwen and mauls FrankenEve to an inch of her life. She glares at FrankenEve and says "if you come near Prince Sean I will serve you at the next Löwen cook out." On the ride home LLB says "Aunt Rachel, you are awesome!"
Well, that isn't how Rachel became LBB's Auntie, but I surely wish the writers would step up the fight scenes.
New Guy

RE: Diana with Black Claw? - syscrash - 04-18-2016

There where a couple of places they explained that Meisner worked for the resistance. He then confirms he switched to working for HW. Their has never been any indication that he was working with HW will he was on the mission to retrieve Diana.

There was a long meeting explaining the resistance position. It matches the same beliefs that BC has. Why would anyone find it strange that the resistance is part of BC.

For such a simple idea, one of the few things the show explains. Why are people so confused about BC, the resistance , and Meisner.

RE: Diana with Black Claw? - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-18-2016

The Resistance is humans working with wesen to prevent the royal families from ruling the world (actually, the only wesen we know for sure were in the resistance were Renard, Ian Harmon and Rosalee's brother Freddy, but odds are there would have been more).

BC is wesen dedicated to a world ruled by wesen. Not the same goals at all, and the humans in the Resistance probably would've hated BC as much as the royals.

It's conceivable that the Resistance collapsed, with the wesen forming BC and the humans forming or joining HW. But if the Resistance still exists as a separate group, it is unlikely to be allied with BC.