Grimm Forum
Two question clusters - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Two question clusters (/Thread-Two-question-clusters)

Two question clusters - eric - 04-16-2016

First cluster: When Beeware was discussed on this forum, did anyone post something about there being 3!!! hexs in the firm, were there others, any wessen in the firm, etc? I tried to look at posts on this site, but it only goes back to S1E4.
Second cluster: Meisner had Diana, he said she was with "friends". Okee odkee, is he BC, a mole in HW, is Rachel a mole for HW against BC, if Meisner is actually working for BC, how do we know anything he is doing is actually against BC--maybe really against HW?
I am sure theses will discussed until the end of Season 6 and beyond.Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Two question clusters - irukandji - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 03:08 PM)eric Wrote: First cluster: When Beeware was discussed on this forum, did anyone post something about there being 3!!! hexs in the firm, were there others, any wessen in the firm, etc? I tried to look at posts on this site, but it only goes back to S1E4.

You are right, eric. There were three lawyers. The first was Serena, the second was not named, and the third was Adalind. Nick proves Serena and the other unnamed lawyers were hexenbiests by checking under their tongues for the mark. This was in the synopsis for Beeware on the nbc.com website.

(04-16-2016, 03:08 PM)eric Wrote: Second cluster: Meisner had Diana, he said she was with "friends". Okee odkee, is he BC, a mole in HW, is Rachel a mole for HW against BC, if Meisner is actually working for BC, how do we know anything he is doing is actually against BC--maybe really against HW?

I haven't seen last night's episode, yet, but am going by what I've read, which is that Diana is with the BC. Just a guess here, but a while back, Lucien was shouting out about getting Eve. If the BC has Diana, why didn't Lucien just use her? It could be that maybe Meisner's friends were killed by the BC and the BC took Diana. Or you could be right, Meisner's a mole. I don't trust him and like him even less for beating up on Eve.

RE: Two question clusters - Kathryn Wooten - 04-17-2016

(04-16-2016, 05:13 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-16-2016, 03:08 PM)eric Wrote: First cluster: When Beeware was discussed on this forum, did anyone post something about there being 3!!! hexs in the firm, were there others, any wessen in the firm, etc? I tried to look at posts on this site, but it only goes back to S1E4.

You are right, eric. There were three lawyers. The first was Serena, the second was not named, and the third was Adalind. Nick proves Serena and the other unnamed lawyers were hexenbiests by checking under their tongues for the mark. This was in the synopsis for Beeware on the nbc.com website.

(04-16-2016, 03:08 PM)eric Wrote: Second cluster: Meisner had Diana, he said she was with "friends". Okee odkee, is he BC, a mole in HW, is Rachel a mole for HW against BC, if Meisner is actually working for BC, how do we know anything he is doing is actually against BC--maybe really against HW?

I haven't seen last night's episode, yet, but am going by what I've read, which is that Diana is with the BC. Just a guess here, but a while back, Lucien was shouting out about getting Eve. If the BC has Diana, why didn't Lucien just use her? It could be that maybe Meisner's friends were killed by the BC and the BC took Diana. Or you could be right, Meisner's a mole. I don't trust him and like him even less for beating up on Eve.
Meisner beat up Eve for real...Eve could break every bone in Meisner body by just coughing..what episode was this I must have missed it

RE: Two question clusters - irukandji - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 08:22 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Meisner beat up Eve for real...Eve could break every bone in Meisner body by just coughing..what episode was this I must have missed it

I don't know what episode it was. Black Claw got the bodies from the warehouse to burn them. Lucien was talking in front of a crowd of wesen and said something about getting Eve for killing them. All I was saying is if they had Diana at that point in time, why didn't they use her to get Eve?

RE: Two question clusters - panther19 - 04-17-2016

Second cluster: Meisner had Diana, he said she was with "friends". Okee odkee, is he BC, a mole in HW, is Rachel a mole for HW against BC, if Meisner is actually working for BC, how do we know anything he is doing is actually against BC--maybe really against HW?
I am sure theses will discussed until the end of Season 6 and beyond.Big GrinBig Grin

(04-17-2016, 08:54 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 08:22 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Meisner beat up Eve for real...Eve could break every bone in Meisner body by just coughing..what episode was this I must have missed it

I don't know what episode it was. Black Claw got the bodies from the warehouse to burn them. Lucien was talking in front of a crowd of wesen and said something about getting Eve for killing them. All I was saying is if they had Diana at that point in time, why didn't they use her to get Eve?
Does make you wonder. How long BC had Diana. did he have her all this time during the Dixon campaign......I assume whom ever took care of Diana , when Miesner had her are properly dead.

RE: Two question clusters - panther19 - 04-17-2016

The other 2 hexenbiests were killed and Adalind was saved by Nick and Hank. However, I don't remember any
male wesen in the firm.
How BC got Diana is quite a mystery, if Meisner really is really watching everything I wonder I wonder who his "friends" are. Is
this girl really Diana or an imposter.

RE: Two question clusters - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-17-2016

Harrison Berman was in a scene in "Beeware." He didn't woge, but he had three hexenbiests working together to force a company owned by Mellifers into bankruptcy. What were the odds that would happen if the firm wasn't wesen?

(04-17-2016, 09:57 AM)panther19 Wrote: The other 2 hexenbiests were killed and Adalind was saved by Nick and Hank. However, I don't remember any
male wesen in the firm.
How BC got Diana is quite a mystery, if Meisner really is really watching everything I wonder I wonder who his "friends" are. Is
this girl really Diana or an imposter.
only Diana eyes glow s certain colors...the purple she did before when Renard 1st held Diana in his arms..when Adaline took her to him for safety...so it is not an impostor, because of the eyes alone...

RE: Two question clusters - syscrash - 04-17-2016

Quote:I don't trust him and like him even less for beating up on Eve.
This is just an example of people assuming something without any idea how a process works. The military has made a science of breaking someone down to be compliant. Do they beat you up, no. Show defiance they will take your head off. Raise a hand to your drill Sargent. If you are crazy enough to try. You will never forget the results. It is his job to put you down.

There is such a misunderstanding of who and what BC is. Go back and watch the episode where Sean meet with the resistance. Durning that meeting they laid out what their point of view is. The resistance like BC are fighting for wesen to be free to be wesen. The difference is how they are going about it. We have had five season of the conflict but people still don't understand what the conflict is. People have the same confusion with HW and BC as they had with the Royals and the resistance.

Wesen have an advantage over humans because no one knows they are cheating. Take the firm Adalind is working for. All it would take is a little push at the right time and someone would sign away the entire company. An example was in season one when the firm took the paper mill.

The Royals position was to take advantage of the people using wesen and their advantage. The resistance objects to being used. From the meeting I took their only objection to staying a secrete is the problem of being known. Plus coming out makes them a target for those that would want to exploit them. Now along come BC. A group that is promoting be proud to be wesen. There are also providing protection for wesen that don't want to hide. Compared to HW who wants thing to stay as they are. If you are of the persecuted class, that is not much of an option. It makes sense for the resistance to side with BC. What is the downside for a wesen that is proud to be wesen, wants to live as a wesen to not side with BC.

If I had to guess. I see the show finding a middle ground. It will take a don't ask don't tell position. Season 6 will not be a wesen vs human war. We will move from group on group to individual conflicts and agendas. Even now Nick, Sean, Adalind and Eve all seem to have their own agenda. They have set Adalind up to be an Independent character. She may be staying with Nick but she is what works for Adalind. She will not be lets see what Nick thinks like she is now. You have Wu who also is developing his own direction, and need to do what's best for Wu. We know Hank is going to pair up with Zuri, that is going to make his path different from the others.