Grimm Forum
The line will be drawn in the sand Between Renard and the Sooby gang - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: The line will be drawn in the sand Between Renard and the Sooby gang (/Thread-The-line-will-be-drawn-in-the-sand-Between-Renard-and-the-Sooby-gang)

The line will be drawn in the sand Between Renard and the Sooby gang - Kathryn Wooten - 04-16-2016

Why......because when Nick finds out that Renard has Diana , he is going to try to convince him that Diana is safer with HW. this time Renard father protective mode will be in high gear and will defend to keep his daughter...this would not prove well for their friendship going forward...even though I think Diana can defend herself without any problems. But I do see this causing the crack, obviously BC need Renard to break ties with his Grimm, what better way to do that, as to have Nick look like a bad guy to Renard while trying to take his child away again

RE: The line will be drawn in the sand Between Renard and the Sooby gang - New Guy - 04-16-2016

Hi Forum,
Renard has always been a self-serving schemer. I believe Nick said he only trusts Renard on occasion. He should only trust him while he has his eye on him.
It was Renard that took Diana from Adalind and sent her away with Kelly to keep her from King Frederick.
It was Hexenette that betrayed Kelly to her death and brought Diana to the king.
It was Meisner who killed the King and rescued Diana.
. . . . continuity gap . . . .
It is Rachel who brings Diana to Renard.
Now Rachel and Renard (Rachard?) have a scheme to create Renard's "happy family."
Now FrankenEve is threatening Adalind about "hurting" Nick.
I see multiple lines in the sand and question which side of those lines the characters are on.
New Guy

RE: The line will be drawn in the sand Between Renard and the Sooby gang - irukandji - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 07:43 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Why......because when Nick finds out that Renard has Diana , he is going to try to convince him that Diana is safer with HW. this time Renard father protective mode will be in high gear and will defend to keep his daughter...this would not prove well for their friendship going forward...even though I think Diana can defend herself without any problems. But I do see this causing the crack, obviously BC need Renard to break ties with his Grimm, what better way to do that, as to have Nick look like a bad guy to Renard while trying to take his child away again

But wasn't Renard the one to make the decision that Diana go with Kelly in the first place? I'm not sure how much Nick could really do against him. He's Diana's father and would have just as much sayso as Adalind.

RE: The line will be drawn in the sand Between Renard and the Sooby gang - Kathryn Wooten - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 08:19 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-16-2016, 07:43 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Why......because when Nick finds out that Renard has Diana , he is going to try to convince him that Diana is safer with HW. this time Renard father protective mode will be in high gear and will defend to keep his daughter...this would not prove well for their friendship going forward...even though I think Diana can defend herself without any problems. But I do see this causing the crack, obviously BC need Renard to break ties with his Grimm, what better way to do that, as to have Nick look like a bad guy to Renard while trying to take his child away again

But wasn't Renard the one to make the decision that Diana go with Kelly in the first place? I'm not sure how much Nick could really do against him. He's Diana's father and would have just as much sayso as Adalind.
I think at the time Renard believe it was best for Diana to keep her safe..little did he know Diana could take care of herself.

RE: The line will be drawn in the sand Between Renard and the Sooby gang - Vance60 - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 08:19 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Good point, something that a few seem to have overlooked. but wasn't it Nick that lost out because of it?

RE: The line will be drawn in the sand Between Renard and the Sooby gang - jsgrimm45 - 04-16-2016

A line in the sand may for now be a little strong. We have yet to see if Renard is playing Rachel and BC. For now it doesn't look that way be that may be what the writers want. This post http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-S5E17-Inugami?pid=26677#pid26677 says Adalind really does love Nick and wants only to be a mother to Kelly and now Diana. So the Renard and Adalind thing may be a setup on BC or for Adalind's part it may be. Just a thought.