Grimm Forum
Elizabeth - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Elizabeth (/Thread-Elizabeth)

Pages: 1 2 3

Elizabeth - jsgrimm45 - 04-04-2016

I was surprised we didn't have a Elizabeth thread so now we do. @syscrash and others have put up some post on her. Like is she being held by BC? Does she have Diana? Was she some help in the training Eve? All good question so what does the forum think about these and maybe other questions?

Thoughts Idea?

RE: Elizabeth - New Guy - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 06:22 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I was surprised we didn't have a Elizabeth thread so now we do. @syscrash and others have put up some post on her. Like is she being held by BC? Does she have Diana? Was she some help in the training Eve? All good question so what does the forum think about these and maybe other questions?

Thoughts Idea?
Hi JS,
Louise Lombard who plays Elizabeth Lascelles has a Grimm Wiki:
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Lascelles
The Wiki includes (bold added by me):
Quote:Little is known about her background, other than she raised her son, Sean, on the run from the Queen, wife of King Frederick, who wanted to kill both her and Sean. Sean mentioned to Sebastien once, that his mother knew Stefania when they lived in Europe. He also mentioned later to Nick, that his mother had prepared potions for other Wesen, when they lived in Russia.

Sean told Juliette that his mother had known Henrietta since Elizabeth was a child, and that Henrietta had been largely responsible for them moving to Portland.
Other threads have mentioned Stefania and Henrietta. Stefania's magic contract was written in the Roma language so we can only speculate about the terms, but it did affect Diana. Henrietta was a powerful hexenbiest who knew Elizabeth and Sean. She met with Nick, Juliette and Adalind, discovered Juliette was hexen and told Nick there was no cure. She also told Adalind she was pregnant (again). If she was a family friend, why did Jacked-up-Sean kill her?
Per Wiki, Elizabeth last appeared in 4.06 "Highway of Tears." There has been no indication where she is. If BC has her wouldn't Rachel know and use that to influence Renard? If she has Diana, wouldn't she tell Renard? She created Hexenette (IMO on purpose) so FrankenEve's powers are part of Elizabeth's potion. Elizabeth used her Hexen skills to help her son achieve his agenda. She is all about power and control. If Elizabeth discovers FrankenEve is working against Renard, I expect she will be either cooking up a potion to neutralize her or a scheme to kill her. Mommy does not like anyone messing with her son.
New Guy

RE: Elizabeth - brandon - 04-04-2016

I think the language of the contract would be "romani".
Jack and Henriette killed by Sean told him what was wrong and she could stop it.
although I would like to know more about what Sean that they moved to Portland said Henrietta

RE: Elizabeth - New Guy - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 12:55 PM)brandon Wrote: I think the language of the contract would be "romani".
Jack and Henriette killed by Sean told him what was wrong and she could stop it.
although I would like to know more about what Sean that they moved to Portland said Henrietta
Hi Brandon,
You could be correct. My source was:
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Stefania_Vaduva_Popescu
It indicates:
Quote:Stefania Vaduva Popescu is the "Zigeunersprache," or Queen of the Schwarzwald Gypsies, a group of Romani gypsies.

She produced a contract for Adalind to sign, but, as it was written in the Roma language, Adalind couldn't understand it and refused to sign.

Languages known: Romanian, English, German
Are you saying Jacked-up Sean killed Henrietta because of something she said to him?
I would also like to know why Henriette wanted Elizabeth and Sean to move to Portland.
New Guy

RE: Elizabeth - irukandji - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 06:22 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I was surprised we didn't have a Elizabeth thread so now we do. @syscrash and others have put up some post on her. Like is she being held by BC? Does she have Diana? Was she some help in the training Eve? All good question so what does the forum think about these and maybe other questions?

Thoughts Idea?

I like Elizabeth. Curious as to what you think on this. Why was she on the run from the Queen?

RE: Elizabeth - brandon - 04-04-2016

Sean went to consult his Henriette bleeding and lost consciousness.
but Jack could know what you were saying to Sean as Nick and his group understood.
Sean and his mother moved to Portland that was Henriette.
beyond that it was a "Hexenbiest" and knew Elizabeth.
she was a witch and wise guess the future?.it could be more interesting, namely lay the cards.
besides that power with written

RE: Elizabeth - jsgrimm45 - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 01:16 PM)New Guy Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 12:55 PM)brandon Wrote: I think the language of the contract would be "romani".
Hi Brandon,
You could be correct. My source was:
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Stefania_Vaduva_Popescu
It indicates:
Quote:Stefania Vaduva Popescu is the "Zigeunersprache," or Queen of the Schwarzwald Gypsies, a group of Romani gypsies.

She produced a contract for Adalind to sign, but, as it was written in the Roma language, Adalind couldn't understand it and refused to sign.

Languages known: Romanian, English, German
Are you saying Jacked-up Sean killed Henrietta because of something she said to him?
I would also like to know why Henriette wanted Elizabeth and Sean to move to Portland.
New Guy
I think the Jack side of Sean knew that Henrietta knew what was happening and maybe a way to stop it.

(04-04-2016, 01:56 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Thoughts Idea?

I like Elizabeth. Curious as to what you think on this. Why was she on the run from the Queen?
As it looks the Queen (Eric's mother) wasn't to happen that the king had be sleeping around (also real unhappy it was a hexenbiest) and had another son so she put out the contract so to speak on Sean and Elizabeth.

RE: Elizabeth - irukandji - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 02:55 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: As it looks the Queen (Eric's mother) wasn't to happen that the king had be sleeping around (also real unhappy it was a hexenbiest) and had another son so she put out the contract so to speak on Sean and Elizabeth.

Some thoughts here. Interesting that the king accepted Sean as his son, isn't it? I was doing some reading on this and found where the Queen did not want a half-hexenbiest in the family. As the queen, it seems a little odd that she would take such a drastic tactic with Sean and his mother after the king already accepted him as his son. Also, of interest to me: The queen taking on a hexenbiest. Sean's mom doesn't look like the type of person who'd go quietly in the night.

RE: Elizabeth - jsgrimm45 - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 03:59 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 02:55 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: As it looks the Queen (Eric's mother) wasn't to happen that the king had be sleeping around (also real unhappy it was a hexenbiest) and had another son so she put out the contract so to speak on Sean and Elizabeth.

Some thoughts here. Interesting that the king accepted Sean as his son, isn't it? I was doing some reading on this and found where the Queen did not want a half-hexenbiest in the family. As the queen, it seems a little odd that she would take such a drastic tactic with Sean and his mother after the king already accepted him as his son. Also, of interest to me: The queen taking on a hexenbiest. Sean's mom doesn't look like the type of person who'd go quietly in the night.
You note in S4E22 the King told Juliette the Queen was dead wonder if Elizabeth had a hand in that?

RE: Elizabeth - Kathryn Wooten - 04-04-2016

It is my understanding , that Elizabeth found out that the queen put a "hit" on her and her son's life after she learned the king had a affair with a Hexenbiest and had a half human son..She did not want a half breed son to take heir or become King...coward Fredrick did not intervene...so a frantic Elizabeth grabbed her son out of school and with the help of friends got them out before they were killed