Grimm Forum
How many seasons will Grimm go? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: How many seasons will Grimm go? (/Thread-How-many-seasons-will-Grimm-go)

Pages: 1 2 3

How many seasons will Grimm go? - Mike - 03-29-2016

Grimm is my favorite show on TV and I watch all the good shows not your average how I met your mommy person. Grimm should go at least 10 seasons. I already bought seasons 1 - 4 a while ago and I really don't ever want to burn it out with not enough episodes to watch. I did it to Walker and Leverage. When I said, at least 10 season I meant AT LEAST, they are like my new imaginary family. I love the gals, Juliette, Adilind, Rosalee, and Trubel. I'd make them all fox vesons, ha! ha!Big Grin

RE: How many seasons will Grimm go? - Hell Rell - 03-29-2016

Grimm has yet to be renewed and will probably get one more season if we're lucky. I'd like to see seven myself so maybe it can make it that far if the ratings hold steady. I think a fantasy show on NBC airing on Friday nights was never expected to make it this far so it does speak to the loyalty of the fanbase.

By the way, you don't have to change anything with Rosalee since she is already a fox Wesen and I don't think that's by accident.

RE: How many seasons will Grimm go? - Mike - 03-30-2016

I saw something on another site that was about David talking about it was hard making it to 100 episodes, well, lets go for a 100 more David. All the actors on Grimm are so good. I'd like there to be enough episodes to where I can't remember everything that happened on a lot of them and that's gonna take 200.

RE: How many seasons will Grimm go? - jsgrimm45 - 03-30-2016

Supernatural is in season 11 and CW says it will be around longer. Grimm sorry to say is on the wrong network and the wrong night to stay that long for the age group they want on all tv shows. No network wants my age group so as far as me liking Grimm mean nothing to them. Supernatural and Grimm are in my top 5 series. I would still be watching in season 11 (if I still around Tongue). I like the fantasy of Grimm gets us out of the real world for an hour. I do think the writers could add more background on some episodes or like I've said in more than one post a flashback episode to show how we got here from the past. Even series uses them to clear up plotlines.

Like an episode where we see the seven knights and they on their travel to hide the relic the talk about hexenbiest wesen as a whole.

RE: How many seasons will Grimm go? - Belle - 03-30-2016

(03-30-2016, 08:41 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Supernatural is in season 11 and CW says it will be around longer. Grimm sorry to say is on the wrong network and the wrong night to stay that long for the age group they want on all tv shows. No network wants my age group so as far as me liking Grimm mean nothing to them. Supernatural and Grimm are in my top 5 series. I would still be watching in season 11 (if I still around Tongue). I like the fantasy of Grimm gets us out of the real world for an hour. I do think the writers could add more background on some episodes or like I've said in more than one post a flashback episode to show how we got here from the past. Even series uses them to clear up plotlines.

Like an episode where we see the seven knights and they on their travel to hide the relic the talk about hexenbiest wesen as a whole.

I'm with you, Grimm is a great escape from daily life, which we definitely need more of; particularly as I despise the rise of reality shows that are killing off scripted entertainment.

Actually, I adore all the shows that depict reality as being separated from fantasy/the supernatural by a thin veil, which they are kind enough to lift for an hour or so a week.

Grimm really has almost limitless potential to grow, but I honestly don't think the writers are up to the task. I've seen far too many missed opportunities in the series to have faith in their abilities. I wish they would study shows that have successfully created fully developed and very intricate alternate realities/universes because that's the direction they should be aiming at. Once a series takes on a life of its own even cancellation can't really stop it from expanding in terms of scope, detail and devotion of its fan base.

RE: How many seasons will Grimm go? - eric - 03-31-2016

Stargate made it to season 10. There were several changes in who was the foe, but it continued with a loyal fan base. Changing networks was a major factor. That being said, the last couple of seasons should not have been filmed. I think Grimm could make season 7 or season 8, don't think there is enough steam in it to make more than that.

RE: How many seasons will Grimm go? - jsgrimm45 - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 07:39 AM)eric Wrote: Stargate made it to season 10. There were several changes in who was the foe, but it continued with a loyal fan base. Changing networks was a major factor. That being said, the last couple of seasons should not have been filmed. I think Grimm could make season 7 or season 8, don't think there is enough steam in it to make more than that.
I agree once Richard Dean Anderson left the series it was doomed. They did do 2 movies to close both storylines.

RE: How many seasons will Grimm go? - Mike - 03-31-2016

(03-30-2016, 08:41 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Supernatural is in season 11 and CW says it will be around longer. Grimm sorry to say is on the wrong network and the wrong night to stay that long for the age group they want on all tv shows. No network wants my age group so as far as me liking Grimm mean nothing to them. Supernatural and Grimm are in my top 5 series. I would still be watching in season 11 (if I still around Tongue). I like the fantasy of Grimm gets us out of the real world for an hour. I do think the writers could add more background on some episodes or like I've said in more than one post a flashback episode to show how we got here from the past. Even series uses them to clear up plotlines.

The only shows I ever got in to on CW were Nikita and The 100. I tried to watch Supernatural a couple times and I really don't like it, that's entertainment for lost people. It makes me mad that they take up the whole morning on TNT with that stuff. I just want the Writers and Actors on Grimm to know they have a really great unique show and they still have to have the all out war with the Royals. There is a lot to go with Diana, a lot to go with the story and everything.

RE: How many seasons will Grimm go? - Rotkäppchen - 04-01-2016

I so agree! And it would be great to get that history too - I've thought that all along. Maybe S6 will start to expand on that? Still holding out hope that's happening (and hoping they don't announce it as: Grimm gets S6 and it will be the last) no no no I want it renewed and would love to say two more or just renewed and they get more viewers - as I wish it would keep going for a few more seasons or would go over to a sister channel better able to do the show Smile David's comment just bothered me and some of his others to date as if he is the one that is out of steam and wanting to step out and do/try other things which I understand buuuuut *lol*

jefe said stop it *lol*

Bitsie tweeted and it has her stunt double in this pic in biest mode lol ... finale is going to be BIG!

Bitsie Tweet

this tweet sounds ominous *dun.dun.dun*

again they say HexenGrimm ...

there's a prison scene/episode? hu didn't know

RE: How many seasons will Grimm go? - New Guy - 04-01-2016

Hi Forum:
Rumor has it:
http://www.christianpost.com/news/grimm-news-season-five-final-season-six-is-cancelled-160445/
If the rumors are true, what will happen from now until 5.22, The Beginning of the End?
What does this tweet mean?
https://twitter.com/GrimmWriters/status/714892112538378240
New Guy