Grimm Forum
S5E12 - Into the Schwarzwald - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: S5E12 - Into the Schwarzwald (/Thread-S5E12-Into-the-Schwarzwald)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: S5E12 - Into the Schwarzwald - Rotkäppchen - 03-15-2016

Hmmm ... Lucien starts with an L and he arrived in Portland Smile ya never know whose paths crossed with whom that we are not aware of ... especially with Mama K being dead and all

RE: S5E12 - Into the Schwarzwald - jsgrimm45 - 03-15-2016

Wonder if in the will show like on TV a Archaeology find in the black forest? If the do will this tip anyone off on the what if's?

RE: S5E12 - Into the Schwarzwald - Kiki_thor - 03-15-2016

So I might have missed it in an earlier page (first log on since the ep aired) but any theories on the stick? Rosalee said maybe it was from the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil but then after what happened with Monroe I was thinking more like Tree of Life.

RE: S5E12 - Into the Schwarzwald - syscrash - 03-15-2016

http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-What-did-the-stick-actually-do-to-Monroe
and
http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-The-Stick

RE: S5E12 - Into the Schwarzwald - Kiki_thor - 03-16-2016

(03-15-2016, 09:52 PM)syscrash Wrote: http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-What-did-the-stick-actually-do-to-Monroe
and
http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-The-Stick

Grazie!

RE: S5E12 - Into the Schwarzwald - StevenNani - 03-16-2016

So hey guys, I'm new here so don't know what the rules of posting are so forgive me if I do something wrong in my post.
Here I go, so how many of you knew Captain Renard will be running for Mayor before watching the Ep12 and the Woman he is with(don't know the name), is from Black claws?
Well i knew there was something off when Renard started acting weird, like out of his character.No woman would make a move on him that fast, unless there's a reason to it.And after that everything was clear for me as Black Claw is technically against The Royals and The Royals hate Renard, it was obvious the Black Claw would want a Royal on their side.
And i don't think he's gonna take the bait though, he may act like he did.He is far too smart for that, IMO.

So as for the stick they found, it maybe supposedly used to resurrect someone or something.Occultatum Libera as loosely translates to unhide something, maybe it means Resurrect something, idk just thinking loudly.

And i dont think Kelly Burkhardt is dead either, after all that she has survived, do you think she'll let herself into an ambush and get killed by an amateur?

RE: S5E12 - Into the Schwarzwald - DieKleineSchwester - 03-16-2016

(03-16-2016, 02:15 PM)StevenNani Wrote: So hey guys, I'm new here so don't know what the rules of posting are so forgive me if I do something wrong in my post.
Here I go, so how many of you knew Captain Renard will be running for Mayor before watching the Ep12 and the Woman he is with(don't know the name), is from Black claws?
Well i knew there was something off when Renard started acting weird, like out of his character.No woman would make a move on him that fast, unless there's a reason to it.And after that everything was clear for me as Black Claw is technically against The Royals and The Royals hate Renard, it was obvious the Black Claw would want a Royal on their side.
And i don't think he's gonna take the bait though, he may act like he did.He is far too smart for that, IMO.

So as for the stick they found, it maybe supposedly used to resurrect someone or something.Occultatum Libera as loosely translates to unhide something, maybe it means Resurrect something, idk just thinking loudly.

And i dont think Kelly Burkhardt is dead either, after all that she has survived, do you think she'll let herself into an ambush and get killed by an amateur?

Not at all trying to discredit your theories, I mean ya never know! but to me, the hidden thing the Black Claw is referring to with "occultatum libera" is them having to hide what they are. They've shown that they don't wish to follow the laws put in place by humans or the wesen council, and they have no problem wogeing in front of humans... I think black claw believes that wesen are more powerful than humans and should basically be running the show, they shouldn't have to hide who or what they are and humans should bow to them haha. As for Kelly, it's funny you should say that, I was just watching an interview with David Giuntoli (Nick) about season 5. She asked him if it was possible Kelly was still alive and he answered her pretty firmly that Kelly is most certainly dead. His response made me chuckle... I'll link the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMdKvFgi4Do

She actually interviews the entire cast that was at comicon, but Giuntoli's part starts at 4:45 Big Grin

(03-15-2016, 03:51 PM)Rotkäppchen Wrote: Hmmm ... Lucien starts with an L and he arrived in Portland Smile ya never know whose paths crossed with whom that we are not aware of ... especially with Mama K being dead and all

oooh.... yesssss. I was just thinking about who L could be the other day - good catch.

RE: S5E12 - Into the Schwarzwald - Rotkäppchen - 03-16-2016

Don't forget to that it's been said regarding who "wins" this war is not exactly what you expect(ed) so it may not be a full out dissolve (never was in the past either or it never would have risen back up) or it could be that HW is the more evil of the two and you end up rooting for something else as maybe BC isn't what we think it is? Who knows ...

I mean look, Sean had to grasp and tell Rachel that basically it was time for them to get more rough and then he woges and then she does - her and Lucien and others are very discreet and easily hide their wesen side unlike the schmucks that are being recruited and doing their dirty work like rummaging through the streets and looting etc. Makes me think there is a much much more higher thinking and process that is going on and/or taking place (or will be). We're going to see who is wielding this power and may be shocked by it. Hmmm. And could it involve a different Royal family/house? Remember, Renard's lady friend from childhood - the blond lady? She was from a different Royal family. She could show up as well.

Plus HW and BC both seem to both be very technologically astute. Renard walking around dazed back during his "Ripper" possession could very well be captured on a thumb drive for blackmail? Ya never know - I just think when she asked about dirt and he played coy and all that, well, I feel like they're just as good at it as him (possibly better)? If HW has some huge thing going on and well, BC is like HW in that it is global too they have to connect and communicate too. More under the radar yet they're doing it. Otherwise, Lucien wouldn't be in Portland right now anyway. Plus, Portland is strategic in ways as well - from a hub type view (water, land and air).

After seeing that another detective is showing up in episode 18 - coming from a distinct family of hunters (go to spoilers season 5 episode 18) where I posted that - to me, that sounds another Grimm popping in for an arc ... so we're supposed to be introduced to other "players" from both camps. Things are going to get interesting from here on out. Just please if not a full season 6 - give us 13 episodes S6 - don't let 22 be the end all end all of Grimm.

And does anyone remember how many Grimm's were mentioned by Trubel or Meisner or did they give a number? I can't remember. I'm just curious if there's just x amount left or if there is going to come a time where it remains like it started with JUST SEVEN again? and if so, do they instead of Nick going off to bury the "stick" do they split it up seven times and each one is responsible for burying their piece that way the next time 800 years down the road that a Grimm or whatnot is in need that finding it is not that simple? Or do they forget something like the original ones did? with locks and all that? or the same box etc.

Oh OH OH OHOH OH! I almost forgot - I also heard on that AfterBuzz show with Miller (one of the writers) when Yael and the two guys were talking - it is NOT just the cloth that has writing. The one guy said he thought that the stick looked engraved! And it sounded like the mumbler (Jeff Miller/writer for Grimm - his episode is coming up after Friday the Lycan somethingofanother LOL) anyway, I "THOUGHT" (see I said thought - not making it a true statement ROFL) he said "yes, good catch, it IS engraved" *ahhhahhhahhhhaaahhh* LMAO

Now, from supernatural to OUaT ... can Rumple show up *snort* J/K

RE: S5E12 - Into the Schwarzwald - grimmfan7 - 03-16-2016

I thought that the episode was pretty solid. I am curious to see if Grimm will be renewed for a 6th season. I don't know how optimistic I am about that happening. While I am really glad that the show has returned to deal with the keys, I feel like things are being rushed, like, maybe because there won't be a 6th season and the writers don't want to leave things hanging. Obviously, I want the show to continue...

As far as the keys arc-- I was bit disappointed with how rapidly things progressed. In just 3 episodes, we go from "oh yeah, there are these keys that have slowly been revealed throughout the series and are so mega important that every time one is revealed it is a huge deal to--We've got the keys, got the map, found the church, and got the secret treasure."--Again, I am glad they are moving forward with the key storyline, but I was kind of hoping that the treasure would be a Pandora's Box type of thing....Maybe the rushed nature of the key arc in recent episodes is due to the more apocalyptic mood created by HW and BC.

Things I would like to see addressed in the coming episodes...
*Renard is obviously going to make a power grab(since we've got the key thing done--it's time to bring back the Royal connection and THE COINS" Renard wants them back. The coins would only feed his desire to gain power. In fact, if my memory serves me correct, there was a scene where Renard seemed to see his future as a ruler in the episode with the coins...

* I hope we haven't seen the last of Tony. At some point he and Monroe are going to throw down (I hope) Of course, Tony would only be able to used one hand, because...you know.

* Diana--where are you??? I also hope that there is a way to bring Nick's mom back into the picture. Probably won't happen, but it IS the Grimm World.

*Wu needs to face the Aswang again. That was badass.

*Are the "Lost Boys" ever coming back? How long is Trubel going to be "on a mission"?
*Adelind vs Juliette part II
Also, I kind of wish they would bring back the bee Wesen that hated hexenbeists...

One more thing...
One person asked about the treasure being found in Germany. Not only do you have the Black Forest, but also consider that Hitler was supposedly a Blutbad, and seeked to propagate a "master race"--the healing power of the sacred item would've been invaluable.

RE: S5E12 - Into the Schwarzwald - jsgrimm45 - 03-17-2016

(03-16-2016, 10:59 PM)grimmfan7 Wrote: I thought that the episode was pretty solid. I am curious to see if Grimm will be renewed for a 6th season. I don't know how optimistic I am about that happening. While I am really glad that the show has returned to deal with the keys, I feel like things are being rushed, like, maybe because there won't be a 6th season and the writers don't want to leave things hanging. Obviously, I want the show to continue...

As far as the keys arc-- I was bit disappointed with how rapidly things progressed. In just 3 episodes, we go from "oh yeah, there are these keys that have slowly been revealed throughout the series and are so mega important that every time one is revealed it is a huge deal to--We've got the keys, got the map, found the church, and got the secret treasure."--Again, I am glad they are moving forward with the key storyline, but I was kind of hoping that the treasure would be a Pandora's Box type of thing....Maybe the rushed nature of the key arc in recent episodes is due to the more apocalyptic mood created by HW and BC.

Things I would like to see addressed in the coming episodes...
*Renard is obviously going to make a power grab(since we've got the key thing done--it's time to bring back the Royal connection and THE COINS" Renard wants them back. The coins would only feed his desire to gain power. In fact, if my memory serves me correct, there was a scene where Renard seemed to see his future as a ruler in the episode with the coins...

* I hope we haven't seen the last of Tony. At some point he and Monroe are going to throw down (I hope) Of course, Tony would only be able to used one hand, because...you know.

* Diana--where are you??? I also hope that there is a way to bring Nick's mom back into the picture. Probably won't happen, but it IS the Grimm World.

*Wu needs to face the Aswang again. That was badass.

*Are the "Lost Boys" ever coming back? How long is Trubel going to be "on a mission"?
*Adelind vs Juliette part II
Also, I kind of wish they would bring back the bee Wesen that hated hexenbeists...

One more thing...
One person asked about the treasure being found in Germany. Not only do you have the Black Forest, but also consider that Hitler was supposedly a Blutbad, and seeked to propagate a "master race"--the healing power of the sacred item would've been invaluable.
The Hitler question is good but now I'll add some open questions also, like the wesen council, what happen to Alexander, we haven't seen Bud much? Have the writer drop these areas? As I think someone like Alexander would be of use to HW as the council had to have info on BC maybe even more that HW.