Grimm Forum
Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 (/Thread-Spoilers-5x21-The-Beginning-of-the-End-Part-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 - syscrash - 05-06-2016

any one see the new promos.
look like in 5 x 21 BC invades HW in 5 x 22 looks like Eve, Trubel, Nick, Hank, and Wu are hold up in the tunnel.
there also look like there is a really big fight in the police station.

So it ends with Eve working with the scooby's, HW destroyed, the police station destroyed.
1. Juliette coma
2. Nick lost powers
3. Nick zombie
4. Juliette dead
5. who is left in danger. Will it be Adalind this time.
The first two cliffhangers involved Adalind the second two involved the royals.

I bet we will be all over the board about what season 6 will be. With Eve ending working with the group. The speculations of the relations in season 6 will cause some nasty Nadlind vs Neve fights.

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 - SumYungHo - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 07:30 PM)syscrash Wrote: any one see the new promos.

Way, way too much PeEve in these photos.....

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/05/grimm-season-5-finale-press-release.html

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 - degrimm - 05-06-2016

look like in 5 x 21 BC invades HW in 5 x 22 looks like Eve, Trubel, Nick, Hank, and Wu are hold up in the tunnel.
there also look like there is a really big fight in the police station.

So it ends with Eve working with the scooby's, HW destroyed, the police station destroyed.
1. Juliette coma
2. Nick lost powers
3. Nick zombie
4. Juliette dead
5. who is left in danger. Will it be Adalind this time.
The first two cliffhangers involved Adalind the second two involved the royals.

I bet we will be all over the board about what season 6 will be. With Eve ending working with the group. The speculations of the relations in season 6 will cause some nasty Nadlind vs Neve fights.

funny enough i don't want adalind to be killed, not bcos of the show but bcos of the adalind lovers here cos this forum will be bloody. juliette/eve or more specifically BT should not read this forum if adalind gets killed off.

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 - Belle - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 07:59 PM)SumYungHo Wrote:

WTF?!?! More hooker wig.
That has got to be one of the worst costume choices in the history of scripted drama.
All I can conceive of to explain it is that they thought really bad hair would distract from her really bad acting.

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 - Nickster - 05-07-2016

(05-06-2016, 07:59 PM)SumYungHo Wrote:

Oh jeez, you're right. There is too much of Sue-liette in them. Guess she really is trying hard to get back into Nick's life, it looks like she's helping him to either get his son back or hurt Bonaparte.

It does look like BC has broken into HW's HQ. Poor Meisner, left on his own.

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 - Kathryn Wooten - 05-07-2016

The 2nd set The pics of the toothy Murcielago ...he could only be in one or 2 places. I was thinking the police Station, but when I seen Miesner in the pic with the screen ...then BC hit HW
..Renard, Diana and adalind properly returned from the celebration of Renard election ...she is in her night gown, and obviously snooping or heard something. The Scooby gang is also in the tunnels that Nick discovered

That must be BC as the Zauberbiest........Nick is now off the chair and on the floor still tied up(Unless the rope is made of grimm steel) why can he not break out of them???? OMG !!!! I KNOW WHAT'S IN THE TUNNELS
and Hank still alive

I am curious why Rosalee and the gang are in the jail infirmary

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 - jsgrimm45 - 05-07-2016

Should we guess that the station is taken over by BC HW's HQ is take or compromised so they need a place to hide so to the tunnels. Guess also that take Nick and Conrad is trying to get info from Nick but Nick has told the Scooby's where the Relic is so Eve is using it to increase her power or is Diana helping her? So we have a lot to guess about.

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 - Robyn - 05-07-2016

panther19:
Quote:Renard has been working with Meisner unbeknown to us
Renard always has more than one play in action. I wouldn’t be surprised that Renard has been feeding Meisner just enough info to maintain an HW connection in case his move with BC goes south. Hopefully Renard will again manipulate evidence, provide a scapegoat for his actions, whatever, so he can reconnect with Team Grimm. Since Adalind has become Nick/Adalind, Renard is the only interesting/cunning character on the show.

Kathryn Wooten:
Quote:Well it seems he is not totally down with the mission as Renard said if he knew he would have done things differently, but they are not communicating
Renard will say/do whatever is necessary. The man is a master of deception, manipulating facts/evidence to put himself in a positive light.

Quote:PS is Meisner still Renard's protector??? keep him from harm, since he is royal? and he is the father of Diana
I never got the impression Meisner was Renard’s protector or that he was in any way impressed by Renard’s royal heritage. Renard told Nick that Meisner was an agent for hire. Most likely anything Meisner has done directly for Renard was in exchange for payment. Getting Adalind and the baby out of Europe was more for the Resistance than Renard. I always assumed the writers had Meisner tell Renard that he killed the King and rescued Diana from the Royals to set up a Renard has leverage over Adalind anticipation.

syscrash:
Quote:The show has acknowledged that Hannah loyd is Diana.

degrimm:
Quote:funny enough i don't want adalind to be killed, not bcos of the show but bcos of the adalind lovers here cos this forum will be bloody. juliette/eve or more specifically BT should not read this forum if adalind gets killed off.
Any scenario that ends Adalind trying to get Nick to love her is fine with me. Nick can hook up with Eve, Juliette, Wu, or a goat that suddenly appears in Bud’s backyard for all I care. If Greenwalt & Kouf don’t let Adalind grow up and take control of her life after five seasons, I’d rather they allow her to die while trying to protect her children.

jsgrimm45:
Quote:As much misdirection they show us like Juliette really is dead I mistrust everything shown until it happens.
Greenwalt & Kouf live for gotcha moments.

Quote:I was thinking about the highlight of @BillyRocks link where it says Conrad can read Nick mind and wants the relic. Ok how does he find out about the relic? Has to be a Scooby to know that. Does he read Hanks mind? That would be my guess when Hank show up at Zuri's house. If he can read minds than I can see him reading Hanks to find out what the scooby's are up to.
I thought the episode where Nick and Monroe killed those supposedly BC people and took the trunk would have confirmed to BC that Nick has the trunk and it’s contents, which includes the keys and the Grimm Lineage Book. Isn’t that why BC wanted the trunk so badly? Bonaparte already knows Nick has the book, he just doesn’t know where he hid it. Nick hid the stick, but did he actually hide the lineage book or is it in the Spice Shop’s basement?

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 - Kathryn Wooten - 05-07-2016

(05-07-2016, 07:37 AM)Robyn Wrote: panther19:
Quote:Renard has been working with Meisner unbeknown to us
Renard always has more than one play in action. I wouldn’t be surprised that Renard has been feeding Meisner just enough info to maintain an HW connection in case his move with BC goes south. Hopefully Renard will again manipulate evidence, provide a scapegoat for his actions, whatever, so he can reconnect with Team Grimm. Since Adalind has become Nick/Adalind, Renard is the only interesting/cunning character on the show.

Kathryn Wooten:
Quote:Well it seems he is not totally down with the mission as Renard said if he knew he would have done things differently, but they are not communicating
Renard will say/do whatever is necessary. The man is a master of deception, manipulating facts/evidence to put himself in a positive light.

Quote:PS is Meisner still Renard's protector??? keep him from harm, since he is royal? and he is the father of Diana
I never got the impression Meisner was Renard’s protector or that he was in any way impressed by Renard’s royal heritage. Renard told Nick that Meisner was an agent for hire. Most likely anything Meisner has done directly for Renard was in exchange for payment. Getting Adalind and the baby out of Europe was more for the Resistance than Renard. I always assumed the writers had Meisner tell Renard that he killed the King and rescued Diana from the Royals to set up a Renard has leverage over Adalind anticipation.

syscrash:
Quote:The show has acknowledged that Hannah loyd is Diana.

degrimm:
Quote:funny enough i don't want adalind to be killed, not bcos of the show but bcos of the adalind lovers here cos this forum will be bloody. juliette/eve or more specifically BT should not read this forum if adalind gets killed off.
Any scenario that ends Adalind trying to get Nick to love her is fine with me. Nick can hook up with Eve, Juliette, Wu, or a goat that suddenly appears in Bud’s backyard for all I care. If Greenwalt & Kouf don’t let Adalind grow up and take control of her life after five seasons, I’d rather they allow her to die while trying to protect her children.

jsgrimm45:
Quote:As much misdirection they show us like Juliette really is dead I mistrust everything shown until it happens.
Greenwalt & Kouf live for gotcha moments.

Quote:I was thinking about the highlight of @BillyRocks link where it says Conrad can read Nick mind and wants the relic. Ok how does he find out about the relic? Has to be a Scooby to know that. Does he read Hanks mind? That would be my guess when Hank show up at Zuri's house. If he can read minds than I can see him reading Hanks to find out what the scooby's are up to.
I thought the episode where Nick and Monroe killed those supposedly BC people and took the trunk would have confirmed to BC that Nick has the trunk and it’s contents, which includes the keys and the Grimm Lineage Book. Isn’t that why BC wanted the trunk so badly? Bonaparte already knows Nick has the book, he just doesn’t know where he hid it. Nick hid the stick, but did he actually hide the lineage book or is it in the Spice Shop’s basement?
the linage books is in the spice shop basement. I was always hoping Nick copied them and put one away for safe keeping...he should have learned that would be best .when wacko Juliette set fire to the camper

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 - panther19 - 05-07-2016

(05-07-2016, 04:57 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: The 2nd set The pics of the toothy Murcielago ...he could only be in one or 2 places. I was thinking the police Station, but when I seen Miesner in the pic with the screen ...then BC hit HW
..Renard, Diana and adalind properly returned from the celebration of Renard election ...she is in her night gown, and obviously snooping or heard something. The Scooby gang is also in the tunnels that Nick discovered

That must be BC as the Zauberbiest........Nick is now off the chair and on the floor still tied up(Unless the rope is made of grimm steel) why can he not break out of them???? OMG !!!! I KNOW WHAT'S IN THE TUNNELS
and Hank still alive

I am curious why Rosalee and the gang are in the jail infirmary

Kathryn,
I too wondered who is in the bed. Rosalee is concerned about someone.