Grimm Forum
Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 (/Thread-Spoilers-5x21-The-Beginning-of-the-End-Part-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Spoilers: 5x21 The Beginning of the End Part 1 - Gretel Hanselsister - 03-09-2016

5x21 "The Beginning of the End Part 1"

Air Date:
May 20, 2016

Synopsis:
A DEADLY SHOWDOWN IS ON THE HORIZON AS BLACK CLAW TIGHTENS ITS GRIP ON PORTLAND - SHAUN TOUB, DAMIEN PUCKLER, JACQUELINE TOBONI AND HANNAH R. LOYD GUEST STAR - Black Claw makes a strategic move against Hank (Russell Hornsby) that shocks everyone and sends Nick (David Giuntoli) on a war path. Hadrian's Wall ramps up their investigation as they seek out a mysterious man named Bonaparte (guest star Shaun Toub). Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) must learn to deal with their new and very unpredictable reality with Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd). Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 Set Up - Kathryn Wooten - 03-12-2016

Who is setting up who? the Scooby gang setting up Renard? Renard setting up Black Claw? the later maybe not, because to be able to do that you have to communicate to each other

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 Set Up - panther19 - 03-12-2016

Black Claw is setting up Renard with Rachel and Lucien, both of whom are wesen, offering him power, beginning with being mayor. Renard has been working with Meisner unbeknown to us. What will he do?
He's not a fool. He won't trust them is my guess We know what
Renard really wants is to be King, but on his terms. Wink

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 Set Up - Kathryn Wooten - 03-12-2016

(03-12-2016, 10:12 AM)panther19 Wrote: Black Claw is setting up Renard with Rachel and Lucien, both of whom are wesen, offering him power, beginning with being mayor. Renard has been working with Meisner unbeknown to us. What will he do?
Well it seems he is not totally down with the mission as Renard said if he knew he would have done things differently, but they are not communicating

PS is Meisner still Renard's protector??? keep him from harm, since he is royal? and he is the father of Diana

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 Set Up - jsgrimm45 - 03-12-2016

Seeing as this the next to last episode of this season I think the writers have two choice and for now I'll let the forum add some I have mine but will refine them before posting. Choice one if the there is a season six or choice two the end of the series. So how would the forum write either?

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 Set Up - syscrash - 03-12-2016

Seen has the episode titles never address the obvious. I don't not think it has anything to do with betrayal. What it is referring to I would need to confirm a little more of where the show is going.

If I had to guess at this point I would say it is more to do with preparation.

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 Set Up - Saranghaeyo Oppa - 03-12-2016

(03-12-2016, 03:16 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(03-12-2016, 10:12 AM)panther19 Wrote: Black Claw is setting up Renard with Rachel and Lucien, both of whom are wesen, offering him power, beginning with being mayor. Renard has been working with Meisner unbeknown to us. What will he do?
Well it seems he is not totally down with the mission as Renard said if he knew he would have done things differently, but they are not communicating

PS is Meisner still Renard's protector??? keep him from harm, since he is royal? and he is the father of Diana
Renard has never trusted Meisner. He doesn't like the way Meisner work.
I think Sean will not betray Nick because he wants to have grim on his side. He knows how by the book Nick is so Sean probably play double agent or I might be wrong.

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 Set Up - jsgrimm45 - 03-14-2016

If the series is renewed for a season six then the setup S5E21 will be planning the battle for Portland against BC. If Renard really is still a good guy we will see episode clear his name so he can work on ending BC if he is a bad guy will will see HW trick him into giving himself away and still go after BC. Now S5E22 will be the battle for Portland, with the scooby's getting set for S6E1 going to Europe to wipe out the last of BC.

If the series is ending then the episode will be BC has been destroyed. Nick and Adalind will be planning a wedding. Hank and his girlfriend will be working things out, and Wu will get a girlfriend. Renard will give up the hunt for power and just live his life. Monroe and Rosalee will expecting a baby. Eve and Meisner will be off to Europe to one keep the royals from gaining power and make sure BC is a wrapped up and set up the watch for the next time. With S5E22 this all happening.

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 Set Up - grimmfan14 - 04-16-2016

After last night's episode, I think they're setting up Renard.

1) Renard doesn't know that Juliette - and HW - know about his involvement with Black Claw

2) Juliette tells Adalind (and maybe will tell others) that she will be approached by BC, and Renard needs a family

3) So they decide to use that, and Adalind agrees because she thinks it will get her back Diana in the long run.

Who knows though. It might upset Nick to see Adalind making family with Renard, and that's why he feels lost

RE: Spoilers: 5x21 Set Up - jsgrimm45 - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 10:37 AM)grimmfan14 Wrote: After last night's episode, I think they're setting up Renard.

1) Renard doesn't know that Juliette - and HW - know about his involvement with Black Claw

2) Juliette tells Adalind (and maybe will tell others) that she will be approached by BC, and Renard needs a family

3) So they decide to use that, and Adalind agrees because she thinks it will get her back Diana in the long run.

Who knows though. It might upset Nick to see Adalind making family with Renard, and that's why he feels lost
I like this outline. If she tells Nick before hand the whole story, your last part could be wrong maybe Nick gets jealous so he now knows how he feels. Look at the Nick/Juliette relationship was a lot of jealousy there. What do you think?