Grimm Forum
Kelly - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Kelly (/Thread-Kelly)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Kelly - jsgrimm45 - 05-03-2016

Now would we have a different worry? Kelly has been threaten by Conrad to Adalind face, Adalind has been threaten to Renard face. How does going to Renard with Conrad in the mix protect Kelly? Now Renard and Conrad have Adalind and Kelly both within killing range should Nick get out of line. I see the point that Kelly is now a pawn, unless Diana steps in or Kelly shows some power of his own. As I didn't see Renard helping protect Kelly, Adalind yes but Renard no.

RE: Kelly - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-03-2016

In the short term, taking Kelly with her to Sean means that Conrad's minions won't kill her and Kelly right away.

I think the double message in the note Adalind left for Nick is a clue that Adalind was being watched (or at least thought she was being watched) as she wrote that note. So the whole note is Adalind trying to convince whoever's watching her that she's capitulating to the threats against her and Kelly and abandoning Nick, while the part that remained after the rest faded out was a message to Nick that she is still on his side.

RE: Kelly - wfmyers1207 - 05-03-2016

(05-03-2016, 01:27 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: In the short term, taking Kelly with her to Sean means that Conrad's minions won't kill her and Kelly right away.

I think the double message in the note Adalind left for Nick is a clue that Adalind was being watched (or at least thought she was being watched) as she wrote that note. So the whole note is Adalind trying to convince whoever's watching her that she's capitulating to the threats against her and Kelly and abandoning Nick, while the part that remained after the rest faded out was a message to Nick that she is still on his side.

OK, I have to disagree with your first statement right off the bat. If Adalind were to take Little Kelly to Bonaparte, she would practically guarantee her death and his eventually. Bonaparte has absolutely no use for either of them except as bait to lure in Nick.

Besides which, what if Little Kelly were to have the potential to be as powerful as his big sister, albeit in another fashion, potential threat...meet straight razor! Sad

RE: Kelly - brandon - 05-06-2016

if Diana can appear before her mother, maybe Kelly can do it too.Nick seems to be taken prisoner by Bonaparte
and harassed to talk about books

RE: Kelly - jsgrimm45 - 05-06-2016

(05-03-2016, 02:29 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 01:27 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: In the short term, taking Kelly with her to Sean means that Conrad's minions won't kill her and Kelly right away.

OK, I have to disagree with your first statement right off the bat. If Adalind were to take Little Kelly to Bonaparte, she would practically guarantee her death and his eventually. Bonaparte has absolutely no use for either of them except as bait to lure in Nick.

Besides which, what if Little Kelly were to have the potential to be as powerful as his big sister, albeit in another fashion, potential threat...meet straight razor! Sad
I think the same thing but for how Conrad needs Adalind and Kelly so for now I think she is safer with Renard than Nick. Once Conrad has a lock on Renard then they dead. DodgyDodgy

RE: Kelly - jsgrimm45 - 05-11-2016

In that spoiler Renard say Kelly is one of them, I don't think so. He also says that will take Nick out of play we seen in the previews that didn't work. So how will Kelly fit into what coming?

RE: Kelly - New Guy - 05-11-2016

Hi Forum,
Kelly is a sweet baby. The current discussion is killing. IMO, who will die is up in the air. Who will do the killing? IMO it will be HW's emotionless genocide automaton (FrankenEve) meets BC's cold blooded killer (Conrad Bonaparte).
The promo scenes show a lot of dead bodies, so we know there will be killing. There are hints that a main character will die (like for real?), but no indication who it will be. You can guess who I would like to be (really) dead.
New Guy

RE: Kelly - degrimm - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 07:45 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Forum,
Kelly is a sweet baby. The current discussion is killing. IMO, who will die is up in the air. Who will do the killing? IMO it will be HW's emotionless genocide automaton (FrankenEve) meets BC's cold blooded killer (Conrad Bonaparte).
The promo scenes show a lot of dead bodies, so we know there will be killing. There are hints that a main character will die (like for real?), but no indication who it will be. You can guess who I would like to be (really) dead.
New Guy

OR it could also be adalind cos of her weak nature and dumb approach at things that matters and are important that needs thinking
OR hank cos of his bad choices in women
OR wu cos he's always the one left in the dark about the wesen world.
OR even monroe and rosalee

RE: Kelly - jsgrimm45 - 05-23-2016

We know Sean is half Zauberbiest is this because he had a human father. Could the only way to get a full Zauberbiest be a Grimm and a hexenbiest? If so we know what powers Kelly will have.

RE: Kelly - tscchope - 05-23-2016

Sean half royal, whatever that it is. A hexenbiest and a zauberbiest produce hexenbiest daughters and zauberbiest sons.