Grimm Forum
Kelly - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Kelly (/Thread-Kelly)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Kelly - syscrash - 03-08-2016

Who thinks Kelly will be a character with screen time till the end of the season. The question was think not want. The reason I said think is I child on this type of show especially without a support system has technical issues. The big question becomes where is Kelly when Nick and Adalind are out doing something. You have a situation of the fome being needed because of the danger. Could they introduce some powerful wesen as the nanny. That's one solution, but to what end. Kelly being what bind Nick and Adalind can occur even without the physical child. The romantic notion of Nick , Adanlind , Kelly as a happy family is find and good. But what does having Kelly around really bring to the story. I still predict the return of Diana will be the exit for Kelly.

RE: Kelly - Grimmbiest11 - 03-09-2016

The producers have said he'll start displaying some supernatural tendencies so he has his own storyline at some point. Given the permanent target on Diana's forehead and everyone associated with her it is she who won't stay in Portland for long. No one has showed extended interest in Baby Kelly thus far. He's a baby, he doesn't need a script, he can chill/sleep in his cot offscreen.

RE: Kelly - jsgrimm45 - 03-09-2016

I think Kelly will be the glue that hold LBB on track. She is going to to return as a teen if not an total adult so she will need some grounding in this family and Kelly is that grounding.

RE: Kelly - wfmyers1207 - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 08:58 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I think Kelly will be the glue that hold LBB on track. She is going to to return as and teen if not an total adult so she will need some grounding in this family and Kelly is that grounding.

I'm with you on this one. I think LBB may be a little creepy, but that's because she has lived a pretty strange life and is not yet 2 years old chronologically.

As I said in another post, I think she was drawn to the locket with Nick's picture because she already knew who her "real" father was going to be.

And I also think that even when she regains her powers, Adalind is going to stay on the good side of the Force! Tongue

But, watch out for LBB! Once she has a real family to be part of, anybody who tries to mess with Mom and baby brother is going to be in for a world of hurt! If someone tries to take out the Grimm Lair, they better bring a couple of armored divisions and a hell of a lot of air support! Confused

RE: Kelly - syscrash - 03-09-2016

I know there is this big desire for Nick, Adalind, Diana and kelly being one happy family. Like I said nice dream, but in no way reflects the show.
Quote:the glue that hold LBB on track

The show has never shown LBB to not be on track. Also LBB has never been shown to take direction from anyone. Kelly providing influence would not fit the show. Kelly could provide a need. Being her brother she could have a need to protect him.

Yes Diana was endanger because she was a powerful hexenbiest Royal. What I was talking about is. The show makes a point that knowing Nick puts you in danger. In five seasons, attacks have never been to Nick, only to those closes to him. That would make Kelly a prime target. You want to control Nick grab his kid.

I was hoping to get some insight from others of how and if they will remove Kelly from being in the position of being a pawn. As long as he is on the show he is a pawn. More then that Kelly causes a number of technical issues. The biggest is why is he there and what do you do with him.

RE: Kelly - syscrash - 03-14-2016

There is a photo showing Adalind with a stroller in episode 21 with Sean in what is not his captains office. Leads me to believe Sean take the Mayor offer, and Kelly says with Adalind till the end of the season.

RE: Kelly - BillyRocks - 05-03-2016

No worries.. yet.

[Image: tumblr_o6lstzHNQM1vsg56qo1_400.gif]

RE: Kelly - Nickster - 05-03-2016

(03-08-2016, 07:16 PM)syscrash Wrote: Who thinks Kelly will be a character with screen time till the end of the season. The question was think not want. The reason I said think is I child on this type of show especially without a support system has technical issues. The big question becomes where is Kelly when Nick and Adalind are out doing something. You have a situation of the fome being needed because of the danger. Could they introduce some powerful wesen as the nanny. That's one solution, but to what end. Kelly being what bind Nick and Adalind can occur even without the physical child. The romantic notion of Nick , Adanlind , Kelly as a happy family is find and good. But what does having Kelly around really bring to the story. I still predict the return of Diana will be the exit for Kelly.

All your previous predictions were wrong.

RE: Kelly - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-03-2016

I just had an idea for a spin-off. All of the local parental options become untenable, and somehow uberhexenbiest Diana and zaubergrimm Kelly end up being raised by Monroe's mom and dad.

Obviously, it would have to be a sitcom.

RE: Kelly - irukandji - 05-03-2016

(05-03-2016, 11:36 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I just had an idea for a spin-off. All of the local parental options become untenable, and somehow uberhexenbiest Diana and zaubergrimm Kelly end up being raised by Monroe's mom and dad.

Obviously, it would have to be a sitcom.

I have to say, Monroe's parents were my absolute favorite characters on Grimm. The episodes they were in were classic. Grimm paid some very nice homage to Dee Wallace.