Grimm Forum
S5E11 - Key Move - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: S5E11 - Key Move (/Thread-S5E11-Key-Move)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

S5E11 - Key Move - GrimmForum - 03-04-2016

Season 5 Episode 11
Key Move

[Image: X3CJe64l.jpg]

Air Date: March 4, 2016

Synopsis: Newly gained artifacts take Nick (David Giuntoli) and Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) closer to the source of a long-gestating mystery. Elsewhere, Black Claw makes a deadly move that will send Portland into disarray. Bitsie Tulloch, Russell Hornsby, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee also star.

RE: S5E11 - Key Move - jsgrimm45 - 03-04-2016

Good episode kept a good pace and open many ideas. Question did the sniper miss or did the woman change the target for Renard to Dixon? Thought it was odd just before the shot she gets a call. Will the wesen going after Nick and Monroe be there to protect the items or to really kill them?

I kind of like Adalind and Nick together. Wonder what is happening at the spice shop will that cause Adalind's powers to come back? Who was Eve with at the hospital Dixon or the sniper?

RE: S5E11 - Key Move - zugrian - 03-04-2016

Eve was with the sniper. I think Renard was never the target-- that was just the show messing with the audience right as the commercial break hit.

And Adalind getting her powers back right after she tells Nick she loves him is obvious-- he's now in a relationship with a Hexenbiest, just like what happened 1 year ago almost exactly. Plus, I think the secret that 2 characters are going to keep through a few weeks is going to be Adalind & Rosalee hiding the fact that Adalind's powers are coming back-- possibly because her powers come back as she helps Rosalee with her stalker.

Yes, I got a lot just from that little teaser for next week.

RE: S5E11 - Key Move - Fallout merc - 03-04-2016

Hey I found this on Bitsie's twitter page this is amazing

https://mobile.twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/status/705861068585697281/photo/1

RE: S5E11 - Key Move - syscrash - 03-04-2016

Quote:Hey I found this on Bitsie's twitter page this is amazing

I agree with each of the characters. really great art work.

RE: S5E11 - Key Move - droid327 - 03-05-2016

This episode seemed like it was very comfortable with itself...the plot advanced nicely, left us in a good place, without seeming forced like it had been before. Nice to see Nick and Monroe out on assignment again, just the two of them. Just a couple little thoughts:

-They were able to find a 13th-century church in ruins from a 13th-century map using GPS? No way the original was accurate enough for that...it doesn't even show hills or other topography like they were using it Smile

-Confused about who the target was for the assassin - they made it seem like Renard, which would make sense given his royal heritage. But then they took out Dixon? Why is he that important? My only guess is that the campaign lady (forget her name) is Wesen with BC, and decided at the last minute that she wanted Dixon out so she can put Renard in his place. But Dixon as a character always seemed very undeveloped...the writers just told us who he was and expected us to take him at face value, but they never really did anything with him - and apparently now they wont either.

-Is it important that Rosalie could get them good fake passports? Seems like Trubel could have done that for them using HW, that's the obvious easy way to write it, so it seems like a deliberate choice to have Rosalie provide them instead, and then have Nick make a comment about their quality.

-Is HW HQ in Portland? Is that just a "field office" that Meisner's team is based out of right now? I know everything on the show tends to lead back to the PNW but it seems awfully convenient that the super-secret global blackops organization just happens to be a convenient drive from Nick and Monroe's house.

-Are the priest and his guys Wesen assassins or just Indy-style protectors, guarding the treasure until the worthy successor of the Knights finds it? It seems like if its the latter, they wouldn't be so worried about him being a Grimm, since he is in fact the descendent of one of the Grimm Knights. And apparently they know the treasure exists and where it is, even though that's the big 800 year old secret?

-Glad Sean didn't get shot again. I could just see him being like "oh not this again..."

-Adalind and Nick still skeeze me out. I get that its going to happen and I just have to accept it, but no amount of the writers announcing that its OK is going to make it actually OK, nor is simply hanging a lantern on it with flashbacks. I'd prefer if Nick just stopped having romantic storylines altogether (well maybe with Trubel...), but for some reason you cant do that on TV, apparently. Adalind's tried to kill him and succeeded at raping him too many times, I just cant believe they have a healthy loving relationship now, solely because they have a rape baby together now. They murdered each other's mothers, more or less. Kids don't work like that, don't just fix relationships that have so much baggage.

RE: S5E11 - Key Move - Mart - 03-05-2016

How did Adalind murder Nicks mother?!

RE: S5E11 - Key Move - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 03-05-2016

(03-05-2016, 12:00 AM)droid327 Wrote: -Is it important that Rosalie could get them good fake passports? Seems like Trubel could have done that for them using HW, that's the obvious easy way to write it, so it seems like a deliberate choice to have Rosalie provide them instead, and then have Nick make a comment about their quality.

I didn't watch the episode yet so I can't give an opinion. This way that is just an information.
Rosalee's brother used to provide fake passport for members of the resistance. When her brother died, she managed to provide and help a friend to run from a verrat agent. Nick helped too. This means Rosalee should still have her brother contacts / knowledge to provide those fake but very good passports.

The question is: why didn't they use HW fake passports?

RE: S5E11 - Key Move - jsgrimm45 - 03-05-2016

(03-05-2016, 05:02 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 12:00 AM)droid327 Wrote: -Is it important that Rosalie could get them good fake passports? Seems like Trubel could have done that for them using HW, that's the obvious easy way to write it, so it seems like a deliberate choice to have Rosalie provide them instead, and then have Nick make a comment about their quality.

I didn't watch the episode yet so I can't give an opinion. This way that is just an information.
Rosalee's brother used to provide fake passport for members of the resistance. When her brother died, she managed to provide and help a friend to run from a verrat agent. Nick helped too. This means Rosalee should still have her brother contacts / knowledge to provide those fake but very good passports.

The question is: why didn't they use HW fake passports?
I think they have made up their minds about HW so stick with their own group. Adding a thought why did Meisner send Trubel out on a mission? Bigger question did Trubel go? Also Trubel didn't say anything about the keys I liked that.

RE: S5E11 - Key Move - Trubel - 03-05-2016

So here's what I think about the episode and this confirmed it. Dixon is the leader of the black claw, and the girl Renard slept with is second in command.

I think that tunnel they fell into is going to lead right back into the bunker why else would they be working up to that and have them fall right into it?

Also my one question is if there in germany why did they not have the wheel on the opposite side? Because there still technically in portland.

The guys chasing them are actually the good guys and there just out for their best interests thinking he will kill them and Monroe will show them that he's on their side, they'll come back with them and help fight the crusade.

Now with the spoiler for the 100th episode with Adalind getting her powers back maybe something happens and she decides to no longer supress her powers and she wants to protect Nick.

Also from the very first episode I have had a theory that all the grimms that show up in the seasons are going to die but the lineage will continue on with their children. Eventually baby Kelly and Diana will team up together as brother and sister and destroy Wesen.