Grimm Forum
Will Nick and the crew join or ally with HW? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Will Nick and the crew join or ally with HW? (/Thread-Will-Nick-and-the-crew-join-or-ally-with-HW)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Will Nick and the crew join or ally with HW? - wfmyers1207 - 02-29-2016

Well this has been discussed on other threads a lot. So, I decided to start a dedicated one for the subject.

Here is what I see as Nick's big problem. He may know what HW is fighting against. We can all agree that BC is a bad thing. But, so far everyone from HW he has dealt with has lied their a$$es off to him.

Truble didn't tell him what she had been doing when she first came back to Portland. She didn't tell him she knew what happened to Kelly's body. She didn't tell him that HW had been monitoring him and Adalind for some time. She didn't tell him Juliette was still alive. (There is no Eve. What a line of bullsh^t that is. Angry)
I'm very disappointed in you girl. Thought better of you. Sad

Meisner and Chavez lied to him about those same things and the fact they knew where Diana is at now.

And Juliette is lying about being "Eve" and the fact she didn't know what the werrat had planned for Kelly. She knew damned well what the were going to do! That's why the cowardly bint hid in the bedroom until it was all over. Didn't have the guts to face the reality of what she had done! Angry

These jerks are now telling him a few things, in drips and drabs, because they are trying to recruit him and the crew. Nick alone would be a great asset to them. To get the whole crew could prove to be a game changer. Besides another Grimm, they would get Monroe and Rosalee's contacts in the wesen world.

Nick is a detective and no one's fool. He knows he's being bullsh^tted here.

So, what should he do? Dodgy

My advice. Work with HW as an ally demanding full access to intel. They let him in on everything, because he isn't stupid enough to go in blind, or they can go pound sand! And he and the rest of the crew damned well aren't going to take orders from them! Tongue

RE: Will Nick and the crew join or ally with HW? - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 02-29-2016

Don't forget Nick now has a book with all grimms genealogy... probably HW would be able to use this book to track all grimms and try to recruit them. Nick has this book... Nick is now more valuable to HW (HW doesn't know this yet).

RE: Will Nick and the crew join or ally with HW? - syscrash - 02-29-2016

HW and Trubel has not lied to Nick no more than Nick has lied to others. From day one Nick has keep secrets.

But having a discussion on Nick joining HW when you start with and extremely flawed and biased interpretation. And interpretation that neither reflects what we have seen or the writers intended leaves no room for discussing the topic. You whole post is only open to the correcting of the facts.
You start with "(There is no Eve. What a line of bullsh^t that is. Angry) ". That alone lets use know you really have no intention on discussing the topic only bashing the show.

As for what the possible dynamics could be. Nick has never worked for someone. Even with Sean , Nick was always on his own, not under Sean's direct orders. Orders like stay away from Chavez which he ignored. I can not see this changing with HW. I see Nick using HW resources to locate and deal with wesen, while HW will use Nick connection to interrogate people, and go places they could not do on their own. Basically use Nick's badge. Like Chavez used her FBI badge.

RE: Will Nick and the crew join or ally with HW? - wfmyers1207 - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 01:19 PM)syscrash Wrote: HW and Trubel has not lied to Nick no more than Nick has lied to others. From day one Nick has keep secrets.

But having a discussion on Nick joining HW when you start with and extremely flawed and biased interpretation. And interpretation that neither reflects what we have seen or the writers intended leaves no room for discussing the topic. You whole post is only open to the correcting of the facts.
You start with "(There is no Eve. What a line of bullsh^t that is. Angry) ". That alone lets use know you really have no intention on discussing the topic only bashing the show.

As for what the possible dynamics could be. Nick has never worked for someone. Even with Sean , Nick was always on his own, not under Sean's direct orders. Orders like stay away from Chavez which he ignored. I can not see this changing with HW. I see Nick using HW resources to locate and deal with wesen, while HW will use Nick connection to interrogate people, and go places they could not do on their own. Basically use Nick's badge. Like Chavez used her FBI badge.

I am not bashing the show. Just said I didn't buy Juliette's story that she is now Eve. You are misinterpreting the post entirely.

RE: Will Nick and the crew join or ally with HW? - syscrash - 02-29-2016

Quote:Truble didn't tell him what she had been doing when she first came back to Portland. She didn't tell him she knew what happened to Kelly's body. She didn't tell him that HW had been monitoring him and Adalind for some time. She didn't tell him Juliette was still alive. (There is no Eve. What a line of bullsh^t that is. Angry)

We know for a fact Trubel did not know what happened to Juliette, that why she confronted Meisner. She did tell the they where monitoring ADalind, Nick , and little Kelly. That why the comment they don't want you baby. she had that conversation as soon as she recovered.

Quote:Meisner and Chavez lied to him about those same things and the fact they knew where Diana is at now.

Chavez had nothing to do with Diana that was Meisner and the resistance. Meisner when he told Sean made it known no one is to know what he told Sean. Meisner killed the king on the helicopter, he really doesn't want it known he was on the helicopter. He would then have to explain what happened to the king. For that same reason no one can know he was connect to Diana because they know she got on the helicopter.
Quote:And Juliette is lying about being "Eve" and the fact she didn't know what the werrat had planned for Kelly. She knew damned well what the were going to do! That's why the cowardly bint hid in the bedroom until it was all over. Didn't have the guts to face the reality of what she had done! Angry

The show through her testimony said she did not know. Your wanting to twist it, to say she is lying. Is making something out of what is not there. For it to be a lie, it would have to tie into the plot. That entire statement is a biased interpretation. And opinion which you can not sight a single fact to back it up.

Quote:Nick is a detective and no one's fool. He knows he's being bullsh^tted here.

Nick like the others are concerned if HW has a hidden agenda. When Chavez was in charge it ran like a military operation. This is the impression that Nick got of HW. Since Meisner has been in charge, it is more a group of individuals fighting for a cause. They operate the same as the scooby's. No real chain of command. Nick and the gang have reason to be concerned , it is a government organization. How Meisner is running it gives less reason for concern their is a governmental objective. That is opinion based on shown facts. The fact that no one really answers to Meisner, the same as no one answers to Nick. Even though they both run their operations.

Why I said bashing is you frame your statements to give a negative impression, using exaggerated, an false statements. Sighting interpretations and opinions as fact. It is one thing to point out flaws. It is another to bash a concept. They have given plenty to the how and why Juliette changed to Eve. Your not buying it makes no sense . You by the concept wesen can woge.

RE: Will Nick and the crew join or ally with HW? - Hexenadler - 02-29-2016

Of course Nick and the others will join HW. Because that's exactly what the writers want them to do, and to hell with anyone who points out how much it doesn't make a lick of sense.

RE: Will Nick and the crew join or ally with HW? - Belle - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 02:36 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Of course Nick and the others will join HW. Because that's exactly what the writers want them to do, and to hell with anyone who points out how much it doesn't make a lick of sense.

Not sure that's true.
The pessimist in me says the series won't last long enough for Nick and friends to get pulled into HW.
I'm still guessing that whatever they find in the black forest may eliminate the need for HW, as well as grimms, the council, the royals, etc...

RE: Will Nick and the crew join or ally with HW? - Hexenadler - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 02:59 PM)Belle Wrote: Not sure that's true.
The pessimist in me says the series won't last long enough for Nick and friends to get pulled into HW.
I'm still guessing that whatever they find in the black forest may eliminate the need for HW, as well as grimms, the council, the royals, etc...

Or, whatever they find ends up eliminating everybody.

RE: Will Nick and the crew join or ally with HW? - jsgrimm45 - 02-29-2016

I think we have figure Nick and the Scoobies will work with HW the question then become the degree. BC is in Portland and HW is in Portland the question now is what is in Portland answer Nick and the Scoobies, wesen working inside the system that would ruin BC claim. Almost all the wesen in Portland know of Nick and to some degree Trubel, Nick has shown that he will protect wesen as well as humans. Totally working against BC.

The Eve question is different I could care less about this character other than the power they have give her, I can see the wesen who might help Nick being afraid of Eve. HW as I see it has create a block to getting wesen help with BC because of Eve. So they may backoff Eve and let Nick handle Portland other than time he is in direct connect with BC.

The short answer is yes Nick and scoobies will join HW to a degree. Now we can add Alexander when he shows up will he see his role HW or Scooby?

RE: Will Nick and the crew join or ally with HW? - New Guy - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 01:29 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I am not bashing the show. Just said I didn't buy Juliette's story that she is now Eve. You are misinterpreting the post entirely.
Hi WF,
Regardless of who or what FrankenEve was or is, I do not see how Nick can join an organization that stole his mother's corpse and didn't notify him immediately. HW knows FrankenEve has blood guilt for the death of a skilled Grimm that has proven herself to Meisner. Nick knows FrankenEve not only is a weapon for HW but seems to be given full access to all confidential data and secret operations. She has proven her power to kill but has also shown her propensity to lie to and betray those who trust her. Nick should proceed knowing that HW is a treacherous deadly organization with dubious objectives. For example the recruitment of Nick included putting him in a life threatening situation to see if he would be killed and if he survived how he handled his aggressors.
New Guy