Grimm Forum
Adalin at the spice shop - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalin at the spice shop (/Thread-Adalin-at-the-spice-shop)

Adalin at the spice shop - syscrash - 02-13-2016

With the knowledge that Adalind shows about the supernatural. Could she start working at the spice shop. Especially if Monroe is going to keep going undercover at BC meetings. We know he is going to the Black Forest. Rosalee and Adalind at the spice shop. That way Kelly could stay at the spice shop.

RE: Adalin at the spice shop - grimmfan14 - 02-13-2016

(02-13-2016, 07:51 PM)syscrash Wrote: With the knowledge that Adalind shows about the supernatural. Could she start working at the spice shop. Especially if Monroe is going to keep going undercover at BC meetings. We know he is going to the Black Forest. Rosalee and Adalind at the spice shop. That way Kelly could stay at the spice shop.

From wardrobe pictures, she's going back to the law firm

RE: Adalin at the spice shop - syscrash - 02-13-2016

Speaking of clothes. Adalind went back to the hotel to plant the head. Why not after it is over. Keep all the clothes Viktor had bought. I am wondering if that will be one of those twist where Nick reminds her the stuff is in evidence. He says it in response to her wanting to go to work but has nothing to wear.

RE: Adalin at the spice shop - Hell Rell - 02-13-2016

I suspect we will be getting Adalind pitching in at the spice shop some time soon. There was an important line in "Eve of Destruction". Adalind told Nick she knows how important taking care of Kelly is but she wished there was more she could do to help him. I think we'll see her helping Rosalee in the second half of the season which is a good thing because I really like their scenes together and hope we get more of them.

On another note, what is the deal with that metal door? Does anyone think that it may have been sealed by magic? Would it be possible for Adalind to open it once she gets her powers back?

RE: Adalin at the spice shop - syscrash - 02-13-2016

The door is ridiculous. For one the bolts are through the hasp. So why does he pull on the door. The bolts connect using levers to the gears. yet he pounds on the levers instead of turning the gears. Not only that when he puls on the door the hasp move. The whole setup is so stupid it can not hide much.

The gears are on his side so it must be to keep something out. This make the opening the door give you access to out side the door.

So no treasure or other important items. It may provide an escape route for when BC storms the warehouse.

RE: Adalin at the spice shop - Grimmbiest11 - 02-14-2016

Adalind will be going back to work idk which episode but no doubt she'll contribute to the scoobies at some point. She's worked with her them before when they were cutting up her mother for the portion.
Does anyone else think it would be good for the scooby gang to have their own hexenbiest. She may not be as powerful as Eve but she'll do.
Speaking of, does BC not have hexenbiests joining their cause?

RE: Adalin at the spice shop - jsgrimm45 - 02-14-2016

(02-14-2016, 12:14 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: Adalind will be going back to work idk which episode but no doubt she'll contribute to the scoobies at some point. She's worked with her them before when they were cutting up her mother for the portion.
Does anyone else think it would be good for the scooby gang to have their own hexenbiest. She may not be as powerful as Eve but she'll do.
Speaking of, does BC not have hexenbiests joining their cause?
I was wondering about the same thing BC and on hexenbiest why?

RE: Adalin at the spice shop - Hell Rell - 02-14-2016

(02-13-2016, 11:49 PM)syscrash Wrote: The door is ridiculous. For one the bolts are through the hasp. So why does he pull on the door. The bolts connect using levers to the gears. yet he pounds on the levers instead of turning the gears. Not only that when he puls on the door the hasp move. The whole setup is so stupid it can not hide much.

The gears are on his side so it must be to keep something out. This make the opening the door give you access to out side the door.

So no treasure or other important items. It may provide an escape route for when BC storms the warehouse.

The door is quite ridiculous. You have just convinced me the answer has to be magic.