Grimm Forum
S5E09 - Star-Crossed - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: S5E09 - Star-Crossed (/Thread-S5E09-Star-Crossed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

S5E09 - Star-Crossed - GrimmForum - 02-12-2016

Season 5 Episode 9
Star-Crossed

[Image: IWFyGs8l.jpg]

Air Date: February 12, 2016

Synopsis: A barbaric Wesen ritual is brought to the present and Nick (David Giuntoli), Hank (Russell Hornsby) and Wu (Reggie Lee) are already five steps behind the serial killer. To aid in the investigation, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) goes undercover. Meanwhile, Hadrian's Wall's war against Black Claw intensifies as Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) uses her unique skills to interrogate a suspect. Sasha Roiz, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee also star.

RE: S5E09 - Star-Crossed - jsgrimm45 - 02-12-2016

We got somewhat of a view inside HW. Nick, Wu,Hank, Monroe, and Rosalee now have come together on a decision on HW. Had a good pace and storyline. We seen how BC recruits it members.

RE: S5E09 - Star-Crossed - gazelle - 02-12-2016

(02-12-2016, 08:19 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: We got somewhat of a view inside HW. Nick, Wu,Hank, Monroe, and Rosalee now have come together on a decision on HW. Had a good pace and storyline. We seen how BC recruits it members.

Are you sure they all made a decision about HW? I thought Hank clearly stated he wanted more info before he made a decision about joining. It also wasn't clear what exactly HW wants them to do.

RE: S5E09 - Star-Crossed - Fallout merc - 02-12-2016

Regarding the thread photo that was my only problem with the episode we didn't get to see the full fight between black claw and Meisner truble and eve it was already over bit of a let down.

RE: S5E09 - Star-Crossed - Hexenadler - 02-12-2016

Hank was the only one who showed any common sense!! Now I'm REALLY happy I changed my avatar pic. Rolleyes

RE: S5E09 - Star-Crossed - Belle - 02-12-2016

Someone please tell me what is up with the wigs!
What purpose does having resurrected Juliette/Eve wear what can best be described as hooker wigs while she's out beating up bad guys or interrogating them?
I mean, it's not like they hide her identity; if anything, they attract attention, which I would think would be counterproductive to her work for HW.
Who even got them for her? Was her first trip outside as Eve to a cheap wig store? Did she charge them to HW's amazon account one day when she was bored?
And how does she pick what color to wear? Are they supposed to indicate her mood? Like electric purple when she's sad and bright red when she's pissed off, then white when she wants people to think she's being introspective?

I make no secret of the fact that I've never liked the Juliette character and like her return from the grave even less, but the wigs are just a whole nightmare unto themselves.

Seriously, I'm open to any theory that explains what seems like a totally nonsensical fashion statement.

RE: S5E09 - Star-Crossed - Nightschade - 02-12-2016

I actually enjoyed this episode much better than the last one. I liked the case of the week and I thought that they integrated it well. They're dragging out the scoobies joining hadrian's wall way too long though. We know it's going to happen. Just get it over with. And we learned a little more about black claw which was good too. Maybe soon we can stop speculating about what exactly it is they want because we'll actually know.

RE: S5E09 - Star-Crossed - syscrash - 02-12-2016

Three cheers for the end of the Juliette Eve confusion everyone was going thru. Now they all accept she is Eve. Trubel really likes Eve. Even egging Eve on to shut down the guys senses.

Adalind is no longer showing self pity. To have her call on her hexenbiest knowledge, classic Juliette after she was in the know. With Juliette it was her medical knowledge.

We also got a real good feel of who Eve is. A continuation of the persona we saw in the dinner scene. I am glad they made her an actual person with a personality.

RE: S5E09 - Star-Crossed - Lou - 02-13-2016

(02-12-2016, 09:58 PM)Belle Wrote: Someone please tell me what is up with the wigs!
What purpose does having resurrected Juliette/Eve wear what can best be described as hooker wigs while she's out beating up bad guys or interrogating them?
I mean, it's not like they hide her identity; if anything, they attract attention, which I would think would be counterproductive to her work for HW.
Who even got them for her? Was her first trip outside as Eve to a cheap wig store? Did she charge them to HW's amazon account one day when she was bored?
And how does she pick what color to wear? Are they supposed to indicate her mood? Like electric purple when she's sad and bright red when she's pissed off, then white when she wants people to think she's being introspective?

I make no secret of the fact that I've never liked the Juliette character and like her return from the grave even less, but the wigs are just a whole nightmare unto themselves.

Seriously, I'm open to any theory that explains what seems like a totally nonsensical fashion statement.

I thought they were fem-bot wigs. and she has machined guns in her hooters.

RE: S5E09 - Star-Crossed - jsgrimm45 - 02-13-2016

(02-12-2016, 08:30 PM)gazelle Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 08:19 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: We got somewhat of a view inside HW. Nick, Wu,Hank, Monroe, and Rosalee now have come together on a decision on HW. Had a good pace and storyline. We seen how BC recruits it members.

Are you sure they all made a decision about HW? I thought Hank clearly stated he wanted more info before he made a decision about joining. It also wasn't clear what exactly HW wants them to do.
I was talking about them all staying together as to join or not.