Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 04-11-2017

(04-11-2017, 06:55 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 06:39 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 06:31 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 06:16 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 05:44 AM)Purity Wrote: Nick lost his mother - Adalind was no where close to involved. This was Juliette all the way, pure and simple. This had Juliette written all over it.

Um.....no. How do you think the royals found out about Kelly in the first place. Adalind told them. She was involved. Aside from that, I never stated Juliette was not part of it.

Adalind did not know who had her daughter. Viktor guessed right. Adalind was tortured first before giving up information about her daughter's kidnappers.

Nick sees himself at fault for his mom's death because he knew how angry Juliette was when she burn the trailer and did not stop her from sending the email.

I'm not saying she was the only one involved. I'm just saying she was involved.

Ken, Sean, Nick and Juliette were all involved in mama Kelly's death but not Adalind.

Adalind started the ball rolling and pointed toward Kelly. She's involved.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 04-11-2017

(04-11-2017, 06:56 AM)Devegs Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 09:10 AM)syscrash Wrote: Watching season one it shows Nick as a very romantic guy. So what happened to that Nick in season 5 and season 6.

Season 4 happened to Nick. The latter half in particular.
Lol, yes it did. I'm surprised he's still standing, let alone happy, in love and with a family of his own.

(04-11-2017, 06:57 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 06:16 AM)irukandji Wrote: Um.....no. How do you think the royals found out about Kelly in the first place. Adalind told them. She was involved. Aside from that, I never stated Juliette was not part of it.

Adalind did not know who had her daughter. Viktor guessed right. Adalind was tortured first before giving up information about her daughter's kidnappers.

Nick sees himself at fault for his mom's death because he knew how angry Juliette was when she burn the trailer and did not stop her from sending the email.

Ken, Sean, Nick and Juliette were all involved in mama Kelly's death but not Adalind.

Sean got the ball rolling.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Hell Rell - 04-11-2017

Complexity isn't a word I would use to describe a relationship on this show. That goes for any and all of them. Renard/Adalind, Nick/Juliette, Monroe/Rosalee, and Nick/Adalind are all pretty simple because it's a simple show in general.

R/A was a one-sided affair where Renard used Adalind's affection for him to his advantage. N/J were a normal couple living a normal life until Aunt Marie came to town and they faced too many hardships for their relationship to survive. M/R is the closest we come to love at first sight, they're sweet and saccharine, and have proven they can survive any hardship above all other couples. N/A were bitter enemies who had a child but grew to love each other in close proximity when they kept surprising each other by not conforming to the traditional Grimm/Hexenbiest relationship. They started to see each other as actual people instead of archetypes and acted on their attraction when they had no reason to fight anymore and let go of past prejudices.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 04-11-2017

(04-10-2017, 09:10 AM)syscrash Wrote: Watching season one it shows Nick as a very romantic guy. So what happened to that Nick in season 5 and season 6.

NBC said it best see picture below.

"After everything that happened, I'm not taking any chances with my son or with you".

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211176752767552&set=a.1094230568871.15030.1619767990&type=3&theater

(04-11-2017, 07:03 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:

Lol, yes it did. I'm surprised he's still standing, let alone happy, in love and with a family of his own.

(04-11-2017, 06:31 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Adalind did not know who had her daughter. Viktor guessed right. Adalind was tortured first before giving up information about her daughter's kidnappers.

Sean got the ball rolling.

No she did. By going over there.

(04-11-2017, 06:16 AM)irukandji Wrote: Um.....no. How do you think the royals found out about Kelly in the first place. Adalind told them. She was involved. Aside from that, I never stated Juliette was not part of it.

That was Viktor. I am sorry I missed him.

Viktor, Ken, Sean, Nick and Juliette were all involved in mama Kelly's death but not Adalind. All but Nick had intent to harm.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Circe27 - 04-11-2017

But why did she go over there? Adalind went there because she thought Victor had her daughter, she wouldn't have gone there for any other reason. She thought they had Diana because Sean and Nick told her that. They started this, not Adalind.

(04-11-2017, 07:13 AM)irukandji Wrote: No she did. By going over there.

Viktor was still looking for Diana and still would been replace by Ken if he had failed.

(04-11-2017, 07:23 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 07:13 AM)irukandji Wrote: No she did. By going over there.

Viktor was still looking for Diana and still would been replace by Ken if had failed.

Sean gave Viktor information several times to help find Kelly.

Viktor knew the resistance did not have Diana and he threatened Sean's mom to get correct information about Diana from Sean. Nothing Adalind did would have changed Viktor's plans.

Sean never warned Nick about what was happening with the Royals and Nick's mom.

(04-11-2017, 07:20 AM)Circe27 Wrote: But why did she go over there? Adalind went there because she thought Victor had her daughter, she wouldn't have gone there for any other reason. She thought they had Diana because Sean and Nick told her that. They started this, not Adalind.

If Adalind never showed up in Europe nothing different would have happened anyway with Viktor's plans. Viktor had already been working on all his plans like blackmailing Sean for information.

I'm not saying no one else is involved. But Adalind was the one who gave them Kelly's name. She's also involved.

(04-11-2017, 07:35 AM)irukandji Wrote: Adalind was the one who gave them Kelly's name. By doing so, she's involved.

Sean would have done so. In fact he gave them all sorts of detailed information about Kelly for months and never warmed Nick at all. Adalind make no difference.