Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 04-10-2017

(04-09-2017, 12:32 PM)Tara Wrote: No I can't and will not accept it. Sorry, but I am a Nickliette shipper - and for me is Adalind the woman who ruined it for Nickliette and destroy everything by participating in the transformation from Juliette into a Hexenbiest. So why is Adalind the better woman for Nick instead Juliette? This is an honest question. I do not want to argue, but what makes Adalind different from Juliette?

I have always believed that Nick carried a torch for Juliette, even when she became Eve. When I saw the ending, I was convinced more than ever that if Nick could have gotten Juliette back, he would have. He was trying to reach her in Eve.

Of course, that isn't going to happen because she's Eve and no longer Juliette. I've been reading thoughts about Eve really wanting to be Eve and she's so independent and can do her own thing, laa tee daa tee daa.

But that's not it at all. Eve didn't make the decision to be Eve. Meisner did that to her. It's not that she doesn't want to go back. She can't go back. She's not allowed to.

Did you notice that while Eve said and continued to maintain that she had no regrets, Nick could not admit to the same? I have a feeling he will always love Juliette and that's a thorn that both Nick and Adalind will be forced to bear.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 05:13 AM)irukandji Wrote: It's not that she doesn't want to go back.

I do not see that she wants to go back. When Eve lost her hexenbiest in S612 she was sad but Nick thought she should be happy.

(04-10-2017, 05:19 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 05:13 AM)irukandji Wrote: It's not that she doesn't want to go back.

I do not see that she wants to go back. When Eve lost her hexenbiest in S612 she was sad but Nick thought she should be happy.

She can't go back.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 04-10-2017

Eva is right not to return to be juliette.Meisner did him a favor,to contain the altered Juliette in a cubicle.
Can stay in Nick a good memory but now he loves Adalind.
It could be because Nick's actions influenced what happened to Juliette,she also refused to help Adalind-for Diana-.
Eve could not do anything for the dead that caused Juliette,is focusing on living people

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 05:20 AM)irukandji Wrote:

She can't go back.

Are you saying Eve was happy when she lost her hexenbiest in S612 and that cannot happen in "real" life in the show?

(04-10-2017, 05:36 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 05:20 AM)irukandji Wrote:

She can't go back.

Are you saying Eve was happy when she lost her hexenbiest in S612 and that cannot happen in "real" life in the show?

Nope, I'm saying she can't go back to being Juliette.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Mrtrick - 04-10-2017

(04-09-2017, 11:10 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: And probably hopeless as far as persuading any shippers.

I know. But I still gotta say it.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Tara - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 05:13 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 12:32 PM)Tara Wrote: No I can't and will not accept it. Sorry, but I am a Nickliette shipper - and for me is Adalind the woman who ruined it for Nickliette and destroy everything by participating in the transformation from Juliette into a Hexenbiest. So why is Adalind the better woman for Nick instead Juliette? This is an honest question. I do not want to argue, but what makes Adalind different from Juliette?

I have always believed that Nick carried a torch for Juliette, even when she became Eve. When I saw the ending, I was convinced more than ever that if Nick could have gotten Juliette back, he would have. He was trying to reach her in Eve.

Of course, that isn't going to happen because she's Eve and no longer Juliette. I've been reading thoughts about Eve really wanting to be Eve and she's so independent and can do her own thing, laa tee daa tee daa.

But that's not it at all. Eve didn't make the decision to be Eve. Meisner did that to her. It's not that she doesn't want to go back. She can't go back. She's not allowed to.

Did you notice that while Eve said and continued to maintain that she had no regrets, Nick could not admit to the same? I have a feeling he will always love Juliette and that's a thorn that both Nick and Adalind will be forced to bear.

Yes, that's why I believe Adalind is just the runner-up. I know it's mean BUT it's my opinion. He first told Adalind, he loves her AFTER the talk to Eve (Juliette) not before. Why not sooner when he really loves Adalind?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Circe27 - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 08:22 AM)Tara Wrote: Yes, that's why I believe Adalind is just the runner-up. I know it's mean BUT it's my opinion. He first told Adalind, he loves her AFTER the talk to Eve (Juliette) not before. Why not sooner when he really loves Adalind?

I think he felt a lot of guilt about Juliette/Eve and that's what was holding him back. Eve knew he loved Adalind earlier in the season, told him he did, and Nick never denied it.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Devegs - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 08:22 AM)Tara Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 05:13 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Yes, that's why I believe Adalind is just the runner-up. I know it's mean BUT it's my opinion. He first told Adalind, he loves her AFTER the talk to Eve (Juliette) not before. Why not sooner when he really loves Adalind?

You don't sound mean. What I see is a case of confirmation bias.