Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 02:56 PM)irukandji Wrote: Meisner had to be with HW because he was the one interrogating Juliette immediately after she was brought to their headquarters.
After Meisner betrayed the resistance he went to work for HW. In season 4, we found out that the resistance had a mole problem.

(04-09-2017, 02:56 PM)irukandji Wrote: Well then she was dumber than a box of nails to bring a little child into an ambush.

Many viewers have said that!! I agree.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 03:07 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 02:56 PM)irukandji Wrote: Meisner had to be with HW because he was the one interrogating Juliette immediately after she was brought to their headquarters.
After Meisner betrayed the resistance he went to work for HW. In season 4, we found out that the resistance had a mole problem.

(04-09-2017, 02:56 PM)irukandji Wrote: Well then she was dumber than a box of nails to bring a little child into an ambush.

I think Meisner lied to Renard.

(04-09-2017, 03:09 PM)irukandji Wrote:

You think Meisner would not have betrayed the resistance.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Hell Rell - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 02:56 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 02:41 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: .

[quote='MarylikesGrimm' pid='54509' dateline='1491774108']
Kelly never worked for HW.

Well then she was dumber than a box of nails to bring a little child into an ambush.

Many posters here agree with that sentiment. I remember the conversations. Kelly walking into that was very uncharacteristic of her. I can't deny that most of the characters are turned into morons for the sake of plot. MEM was leaving the show and they picked the dumbest way to take her out.

(04-09-2017, 03:19 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 03:09 PM)irukandji Wrote:

You think Meisner would not have betrayed the resistance.

I think Meisner was with HW when he took Diana and he lied to Renard about it. They were a super secret organization. I don't know why he'd reveal that to Renard, especially since they had Diana.

(04-09-2017, 03:29 PM)irukandji Wrote: I think Meisner was with HW when he took Diana and he lied to Renard about it. They were a super secret organization. I don't know why he'd reveal that to Renard, especially since they had Diana.

HW was a brand new organization then why would Viktor talked to them. Meisner betraying resistance is very believable to me. Meisner wanted Sean and Nick to help HW.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Robyn - 04-09-2017

I thought Meisner insinuated that the Resistance had Diana. He referred to her being with friends after telling Renard that Viktor worked a deal with the Resistance - the King’s assassination in exchange for Diana. It makes sense that Renard would assume that ‘friends’ meant friends in the Resistance. And he wouldn’t likely contact the Resistance, especially Tavitian, because of his S3 betrayal.

(04-09-2017, 03:48 PM)Robyn Wrote: I thought Meisner insinuated that the Resistance had Diana. He referred to her being with friends after telling Renard that Viktor worked a deal with the Resistance - the King’s assassination in exchange for Diana. It makes sense that Renard would assume that ‘friends’ meant friends in the Resistance. And he wouldn’t likely contact the Resistance, especially Tavitian, because of his S3 betrayal.

Is the resistance HW then?

(04-09-2017, 03:55 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 03:48 PM)Robyn Wrote: I thought Meisner insinuated that the Resistance had Diana. He referred to her being with friends after telling Renard that Viktor worked a deal with the Resistance - the King’s assassination in exchange for Diana. It makes sense that Renard would assume that ‘friends’ meant friends in the Resistance. And he wouldn’t likely contact the Resistance, especially Tavitian, because of his S3 betrayal.

No. It turned out later Meisner "friends" was HW.

(04-09-2017, 04:12 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 03:55 PM)irukandji Wrote:

No. It turned out later Meisner "friends" was HW.

Then I believe Meisner lied to Renard and he was with HW. He knew exactly where Diana was. That wouldn't have been possible if he wasn't with HW.