Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 12:46 PM)Juliette Wrote: I believe what Tara want to say is and I think it's a very good question: Why does Adalind make the better woman for Nick. What does Adalind have what Juliette didn't have.

Try, to ignore the past which deficit makes Adalind the better woman and why? And not only because Adalind gave birth to Nicks son.

Without the Eve part. Just only Adalind and Juliette.

What season Juliette are you talking about? Who says Adalind is better off? Nick watches her closely on how she cares for both his son and Diana. Nick's mom died for Diana so she is important to him too.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Robyn - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 12:32 PM)Tara Wrote: No I can't and will not accept it. Sorry, but I am a Nickliette shipper - and for me is Adalind the woman who ruined it for Nickliette and destroy everything by participating in the transformation from Juliette into a Hexenbiest. So why is Adalind the better woman for Nick instead Juliette? This is an honest question. I do not want to argue, but what makes Adalind different from Juliette?
Nothing makes Adalind different or better for Nick than Juliette, other than the creative team's decision to make Nick/Adalind a couple and Juliette a super powerful Hexenbiest in the fight for good.

If you're looking for reasons the show didn't respond positively to your ship choice, I doubt you'll get any satisfactory explanations. And with all respect, Tara, I doubt the show cares about shippers' or any veiwer's preferences, other than they keep tuning in and ensuring the advertising dollars keep coming.

(04-09-2017, 12:55 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 12:46 PM)Juliette Wrote: I believe what Tara want to say is and I think it's a very good question: Why does Adalind make the better woman for Nick. What does Adalind have what Juliette didn't have.

Try, to ignore the past which deficit makes Adalind the better woman and why? And not only because Adalind gave birth to Nicks son.

What season Juliette are you talking about? Who says Adalind is better off? Nick watches her closely on how she cares for both his son and Diana. Nick's mom died for Diana so she is important to him too.

Both Elizabeth Tulloch and David Giuntoli says that Nick still loves Eve. David Giuntoli says Nick loves Adalind too but Nick loves his son far more than either Eve or Adalind.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Juliette - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 01:04 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Both Elizabeth Tulloch and David Giuntoli says that Nick still loves Eve. David Giuntoli says Nick loves Adalind too but Nick loves his son far more than either Eve or Adalind.

That Nick loves Kelly that's really, no question. And totally understandable.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 04-09-2017

I don't think egg donor Kelly died for Diana. I believe she was told to bring Diana there, not by Juliette, but by HW. A tradeoff was in the works that night. The king's death for Diana. Kelly had to be involved in the plan in order for it to work.

(04-09-2017, 01:30 PM)irukandji Wrote:

I don't think egg donor Kelly died for Diana. I believe she was told to bring Diana there, not by Juliette, but by HW. A tradeoff was in the works that night. The king's death for Diana. Kelly had to be involved in the plan in order for it to work.

Resistance made the deal with Viktor which is old and from Europe. HW is newly created in response to recently created Black Claw by governments.

Kelly went to Nick's because she answered Juliette's email. If the resistance wanted Diana and was in contact with Kelly why now just email their employee Kelly. Why would Kelly go to Nick's and not the resistance?

(04-09-2017, 01:49 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Resistance made the deal with Viktor which is old and from Europe. HW is newly created in response to recently created Black Claw by governments.

Kelly went to Nick's because she answered Juliette's email. If the resistance wanted Diana and was in contact with Kelly why now just email their employee Kelly. Why would Kelly go to Nick's and not the resistance?

I'm not talking about the resistance. Meisner wasn't with the resistance when he nabbed Diana. He was with HW. Kelly was with HW. That's why they buried her. She was one of their own and as such, would die for their cause if they told her to.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 04-09-2017

There is nothing to indicate that it was more than deal. Maybe with Kelly it was only security in exchange for a passage. Kelly believed that no side should take charge of Diana- not Royal and Resistance-

(04-09-2017, 02:16 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 01:49 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

I'm not talking about the resistance. Meisner wasn't with the resistance when he nabbed Diana. He was with HW. Kelly was with HW. That's why they buried her. She was one of their own and as such, would die for their cause if they told her to.

Meisner told Sean he was working for the resistance then but he did not give Diana to them instead he turn them over to "friends" which turned out to be HW.

Kelly never worked for HW. They stole her head and body to cover things up.

(04-09-2017, 02:41 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Meisner told Sean he was working for the resistance then but he did not give Diana to them instead he turn them over to "friends" which turned out to be HW.

Meisner had to be with HW because he was the one interrogating Juliette immediately after she was brought to their headquarters.

(04-09-2017, 02:41 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Kelly never worked for HW.

Well then she was dumber than a box of nails to bring a little child into an ambush.