Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-29-2017

Quote:If it is, tell me what organization kidnapped you and forced you to take not only a different name but completely beat you into submission.
One of the rehabilitation programs I was committed to was done through a family intervention. So yes, I was essentially kidnapped since I had no choice. I was not beat but I would have preferred that instead of having to put up with their religious indoctrination attempts. Another program was court mandated and it was run military style. And yes there tactics where very physical. They worked on a reward and punishment method. It is not that they would physically do things. But would put you in situations where other inmates would attack you. And yes each rehabilitation method worked for a while but eventually I went back to spending time in bars. Once drunk, I again made bad decisions.
I know from actually having been through several treatments that attempted behavior modification. They do work for a while but never fully change a person. My change came from dying on the operation table. Like I said waking up and having the doctor say you died. Knowing it was your actions that put you there does something to you that no rehabilitation center and behavior modification can accomplish. Where Eve was focused on being and operative. I was focused on school. So focused I did four years in three.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-29-2017

I'm not unsympathetic to what you've been through, but I see your background as nothing like Eve's.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 03-29-2017

I think in something like that. " Juliette never breaking a law. Juliette always had a " perfect life ", without serious concernes, without lost. Maybe just death of your grandparents or something like that. Instead Nick, Monroe and Rosalee had their moments of pain and loss. Juliette thought they were perfect, maybe.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - izzy - 03-29-2017

(03-29-2017, 06:42 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 06:40 AM)izzy Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 06:09 AM)irukandji Wrote: Mary, she isn't going to say the show sucked.

I will say this:

If Meisner got a hold of Nick, beat the crap out of him, and decided his name would be Steve, the outcry here would be unimaginable. Totally unimaginable.

More likely he would have Nick on his knees, wearing a dress, and calling himself Mary.

Yes, Izzy would have loaned Meisner the dress.

Yes, but for clarity it would have been my woman's dress. I don't own any personally.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Tara - 04-09-2017

Why are so many fixed on Nadalind? What did Adalind have what Juliette did not have?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Devegs - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 12:05 PM)Tara Wrote: Why are so many fixed on Nadalind? What did Adalind have what Juliette did not have?

Seems that you are the one fixated on this.

Juliette as a character/personality 'died' back in S4 as she was about to kill Nick, so sayeth "Eve". She even acknowledged to Nick, at the restuarant in S5 when she met up with Nick, that she would have killed him if Trubel hadn't stopped her after he questioned why she would set him and his mom up.

Eve revealed that she has no regrets and now has a purpose. She is happier and doesn't want to cry over spilled milk. She does not want to go back to the way things were neither does Nick. She also gets to keep her uber-like hexenbiest powers. Can't you be happy for her as well?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 12:05 PM)Tara Wrote: Why are so many fixed on Nadalind? What did Adalind have what Juliette did not have?

Eve spends more time with Nick than Adalind and is also a hero. Nick often comes home late at night when Adalind is already a sleep. Elizabeth Tulloch favorite character she played is Eve during season 6. If Nick was not sleeping with Adalind, in what way would Eve not be better off?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Tara - 04-09-2017

No I can't and will not accept it. Sorry, but I am a Nickliette shipper - and for me is Adalind the woman who ruined it for Nickliette and destroy everything by participating in the transformation from Juliette into a Hexenbiest. So why is Adalind the better woman for Nick instead Juliette? This is an honest question. I do not want to argue, but what makes Adalind different from Juliette?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 12:32 PM)Tara Wrote: No I can't and will not accept it. Sorry, but I am a Nickliette shipper - and for me is Adalind the woman who ruined it for Nickliette and destroy everything by participating in the transformation from Juliette into a Hexenbiest. So why is Adalind the better woman for Nick instead Juliette? This is an honest question. I do not want to argue, but what makes Adalind different from Juliette?

The reason that is Eve/Juliette is so much better off than Adalind is because she suffered and turned herself into a hero and equal to Nick something Adalind will never be. Why not be happy for hero Eve/Juliette?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Juliette - 04-09-2017

I believe what Tara want to say is and I think it's a very good question: Why does Adalind make the better woman for Nick. What does Adalind have what Juliette didn't have.

Try, to ignore the past which deficit makes Adalind the better woman and why? And not only because Adalind gave birth to Nicks son.

Without the Eve part. Just only Adalind and Juliette.