Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-29-2017

(03-29-2017, 05:24 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: How Eve/Juliette is damaged?

She told Nick she hated Juliette.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-29-2017

(03-29-2017, 05:25 AM)irukandji Wrote:

She told Nick she hated the bad things that Juliette did.

[sharp exhale] Only three left.
I'll check outside the perimeter.
No, no, no.
No, hey.
We don't split up.
We stay together.
I don't want to be rescued, Nick.
I came here for a reason.
You can't take on the skull thing alone.
You have a son.
You should be thinking of him.
You're here because of me.
None of this would have ever happened to you if you hadn't met me.
So you think I wanna change that? - Yes, I do.
- Well, I don't.
A lot of bad things happened to me when all of this started.
I didn't understand it.
I was scared and angry, and I did a lot of terrible things.
Things I can never forgive Juliette for.
But I'm not Juliette anymore, Nick.
She's gone.
There may be a part of me that is like her, but it is not who I am now and it's not who I'm gonna be again.

(03-29-2017, 05:26 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

And either preceded or it followed it by telling him she's not Juliette.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-29-2017

Quote:How Eve/Juliette is damaged?

How does that make her damaged. Taking that position anyone that has ever committed a crime is a damaged individual. Ask anyone that has been there. Until you admit to your past you can not change your future. You don't have to apologize for your past. Just recognize it.

Quote:And either preceded or it followed it by telling him she's not Juliette.
The personality that was Juliette is dead. The person that is Juliette is alive and well and goes by the name of Eve. Not a very difficult concept. A concept that people with troubled past deal with every day.

(03-29-2017, 05:28 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Eve: A lot of bad things happened to me when all of this started.
Nick: I didn't understand it.
Eve: I was scared and angry, and I did a lot of terrible things. Things I can never forgive Juliette for. But I'm not Juliette anymore, Nick. She's gone. There may be a part of me that is like her, but it is not who I am now and it's not who I'm gonna be again.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-29-2017

Quote:Eve: A lot of bad things happened to me when all of this started.
Eve: I was scared and angry, and I did a lot of terrible things. Things I can never forgive Juliette for. But I'm not Juliette anymore, Nick. She's gone. There may be a part of me that is like her, but it is not who I am now and it's not who I'm gonna be again.

Take it from someone that did break ins and stole cars in my youth. I myself made the exact same statement when I turned my life around. Like Eve I even changed the name I go by. Like Eve, the guy I used to be is dead and will never return.

(03-29-2017, 05:41 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Eve: A lot of bad things happened to me when all of this started.

Take it from someone that did break ins and stole cars in my youth. I myself made the exact same statement when I turned my life around. Like Eve I even changed the name I go by. Like Eve, the guy I used to be is dead and will never return.

Juliette didn't change her name and wouldn't change her name had she been allowed to remain Juliette.

She didn't just wake up one morning and shout, "Hey I'm Eve".

Meisner beat that into her and forced her into a new person. You said it yourself. People can be completely broken down and built into someone else. That is what happened to Eve and I guarantee you if Juliette had her choice she would have chosen to remain Juliette.

(03-29-2017, 05:34 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 05:28 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Eve: A lot of bad things happened to me when all of this started.

And this is normal how? I don't like a lot of things I did, you don't like a lot of things you did. We didn't just decide one day to change our names because of what we did. All that is part of who we are.

Meisner beat that out of Juliette. That jerk didn't just decide, "well I'm only going to beat the bad things out of her". He beat it all out of her, including her family. She'll never go back to see them again because that was a part of Juliette. That is very sad. If only Meisner could have everything taken away from him like she did.............

(03-29-2017, 05:59 AM)irukandji Wrote: And this is normal how? I don't like a lot of things I did, you don't like a lot of things you did. We didn't just decide one day to change our names because of what we did. All that is part of who we are.

Meisner beat that out of Juliette. That jerk didn't just decide, "well I'm only going to beat the bad things out of her". He beat it all out of her, including her family. She'll never go back to see them again because that was a part of Juliette. That is very sad. If only Meisner could have everything taken away from him like she did.............

β€œIt sounds so cheesy (but) I hope the fans are happy. There is like a real life, fairy tale ending to Grimm. I know everybody is so sad that the show is ending, but David and I will be forever indebted to the show because even though we knew each other before Grimm, we fell in love while we were working on the show. It will always have a very special place in our hearts.” – Bitsie Tulloch

https://findyourseen.com/2017/03/bitsie-tulloch-discusses-life-changing/

Mary, she isn't going to say the show sucked.

I will say this:

If Meisner got a hold of Nick, beat the crap out of him, and decided his name would be Steve, the outcry here would be unimaginable. Totally unimaginable.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 03-29-2017

That's not for Meisner
It was Juliette who broke away from her family friends maybe because it looked like leprosy. The group's action was well, gave another direction to his life. Which Juliette could not see.