Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 11:41 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Adalind came to a PPB precinct for protection. Its captain handed her off to one of his detectives, who transported her to a location where those who intended to harm her wouldn't be likely to look for her. Sounds like protective custody to me.

Sean told Nick he believed Adalind about the baby (being Nick's) but he did not order Nick to protect her. He did watch what happen when Juliette showed up at the station.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-28-2017

True, there's probably not be an official case on the books, but effectively it's still the same as if there was.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MANTItotheCore - 03-28-2017

Wow, 85 pages!

Mods, is this largest thread ever on the Forum?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-28-2017

What's more amazing for the most part it has stayed on topic.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 03-28-2017

What book?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-29-2017

(03-28-2017, 09:44 AM)New Guy Wrote: FrankenEve going back to Juliette's family and friends has as much likelihood (IMO) as the neighbors learning who plotted the murders and inviting FrankenEve to the neighborhood party.
N G

Sadly, Juliette's family is just one more very important thing that the creep Meisner took from her. I am glad he died.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-29-2017

Quote:Sadly, Juliette's family is just one more very important thing that the creep Meisner took from her. I am glad he died.
There is nothing that says Eve could not associate with her friends and family. She was a hexenbiest working as a vet when Nick called, Juliette woged in anger. Two of her friends are wesen. one in the show one in the web episode.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-29-2017

(03-29-2017, 05:08 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Sadly, Juliette's family is just one more very important thing that the creep Meisner took from her. I am glad he died.
There is nothing that says Eve could not associate with her friends and family. She was a hexenbiest working as a vet when Nick called, Juliette woged in anger. Two of her friends are wesen. one in the show one in the web episode.

The point is she's damaged, in some cases, severely, thanks to Meisner. What he took from her is not something that can be recovered.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-29-2017

(03-29-2017, 05:12 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 05:08 AM)syscrash Wrote:

The point is she's damaged, in some cases, severely, thanks to Meisner. What he took from her is not something that can be recovered.

How Eve/Juliette is damaged? Hank and Wu are not able to mix humans and wesens. Eve/Juliette is the only character in the show with proven record of being able to mix wesen, grimms and humans. Eve/Juliette took the best of Juliette and Eve to make a new person.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-29-2017

Quote:The point is she's damaged, in some cases, severely, thanks to Meisner. What he took from her is not something that can be recovered.

You can not point to a single event or statement that would support your opinion that Eve has lost her friends and family. Unlike where I pointed out and actual scene while as a hexenbiest she was living a normal life working as a vet.