Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-28-2017

Quote:Juliette turned Nick's proposal down and IMO they would have broken up for Juliette safely or she would have died like Aunt Marie suggested.
Even after Adalind sleep with Nick. Juliette was still willing to help Nick get his Grimm back. The proposal had no effect of them staying together. Juliette had her gun she was no longer fearful for her safety. Remember she was even willing to protect Rosale.

Quote:Adalind has not benefited from the chaos. There is a good chance Skull guy went after Diana and Kelly due to the contract.
Adalind is with Nick that is a major benefit. If Juliette was still there that would have never happened.

You are right, Eve does not want Nick. But if she had not become a hexenbiest she would not be the person she is now. Even without her powers she is still a hexenbiest. Just like when Adalind lost her powers she was still a hexenbiest.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 06:29 AM)syscrash Wrote: Even after Adalind sleep with Nick. Juliette was still willing to help Nick get his Grimm back. The proposal had no effect of them staying together. Juliette had her gun she was no longer fearful for her safety. Remember she was even willing to protect Rosale.

The wesen of the week showed a few times after Juliette became a hexenbiest where the gun would have not helped her scorpio-like wesen she would have been killed.

(03-28-2017, 06:29 AM)syscrash Wrote: Adalind is with Nick that is a major benefit. If Juliette was still there that would have never happened.

Being with Nick is not a benefited in any way it is a lost. Was being Nick's dad a benefit?

Adalind's life is so restricted compared to Eve. Eve is smart, has all her family and her long terms friends. Adalind is limited to scooby gang and has no one outside of it.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Tara - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 06:29 AM)syscrash Wrote: Adalind is with Nick that is a major benefit. If Juliette was still there that would have never happened.

Being with Nick is not a benefited in any way it is a lost. Was being Nick's dad a benefit?

Adalind's life is so restricted compared to Eve. Eve is smart, has all her family and her long terms friends. Adalind is limited to scooby gang and has no one outside of it.
[/quote]

Of course it is benefited for Adalind. There's bound a few... extras to having the Grimm's child.

(03-28-2017, 06:46 AM)Tara Wrote: There's bound a few... extras to having the Grimm's child.

Both David G and Bitise were asked if in real life they wanted to be a grimm the answer was "Hell no". David said it was way to complicated.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - New Guy - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 06:31 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Adalind's life is so restricted compared to Eve. Eve is smart, has all her family and her long terms friends. Adalind is limited to scooby gang and has no one outside of it.
Hi Mary,
You made some comments:
Quote:Eve is smart
As FrankenEve she took on Bonaparte, was mortally wounded and "healed" by a relic of which she had no knowledge. She jumped through the mirror knowing only that she may find a green eyed thing, she was clueless where she was, how to get back and how to defend against Zerstörer. IMO, not smart.
Quote:has all her family
Can you name her mother, father and siblings? Which of them is living?
Quote: and her long terms friends.
When did a "long term friend" of Eve last appear on the show? What friend of Juliette Silverton, DVM would be able to correctly say where she lives or works? Note that she continues to claim she is not Juliette. Would these "friends" want to be associated with a Wooden Woman Killing Machine?
Has anyone from Roseway Veterinary Hospital ever asked about Dr. Silverton since she stopped going to work? I recall that Adalind was welcomed back to Berman, Rautbort Law:
Quote:As she was out grocery shopping, she ran into an old coworker, Lane, who informed her that she could easily get her old job as a lawyer back if she wanted with even better pay.
IMO, FrankenEve is a loser and the character was a significant cause of reduced viewership and eventual cancellation.
N G

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Tara - 03-28-2017

Actually, I don't wanted to write anything against Nadalind or Nickliette. I like both woman the one more the other less. And I do not want to discuss the topic, again. It's annoying. I think, it's unfair and mean towards Juliette. She get all the hate of a few viewer. And Adalind is now the new favorite.

That doesn't work anymore. Sorry I get upset if I read all the messages.

And I hate this: then she should have leave the city or Nick and Juliette would have broke up with each other.

Why? If Adalind would not have interfered in their relationship nothing of it would have happened.

At that time, I assumed that Adalind had no idea this would happen - but what would have been if she had known it all the time? And did it nevertheless.

I blame Nadalind as well as the Adalind "violated" Nick for cancallation of the series.

(03-28-2017, 08:14 AM)New Guy Wrote: Eve is smart
[/quote]

Grimm gives most characters poor judgment and Eve is included in that group. Eve/Juliette has shown extensive knowledge of science and been able to pick up hexenbiest stuff up fast.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-28-2017

As far as Juliette / Eve having friends. I would of thought they would have brought Alicia back. That is the friend she found out was a faushbau. The the web episode she has another friend she found out was also wesen. The wesen that eats frogs and then can compel people. Having two frind that she found out where wesen that she never knew where wesen would have helped her figure out how to be around her friends as a wesen. I don't know why the show did not go that route.

(03-28-2017, 08:14 AM)New Guy Wrote:

We know no details on human relatives of any main character (includes Nick) except for Sean's royal family.

Juliette family members have been seen on her cell phones unlike Nick's dad or Uncle George where their are no pictures.

Juliette has gone out with her human friends and has been seen with her wesen friends that have nothing to do with Nick. In a Grimm web show, Juliette ran a party of equal mix of wesen and her human friends.

(03-28-2017, 08:14 AM)New Guy Wrote: As she was out grocery shopping, she ran into an old coworker, Lane, who informed her that she could easily get her old job as a lawyer back if she wanted with even better pay.

Yes, that same job allowed Adalind and her baby to be threatened at work. HW worked with both Eve and Trubel. HW was hiding Diana from Adalind despite knowing that she was doing a good job of raising Kelly.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - New Guy - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 08:33 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 08:14 AM)New Guy Wrote:

We know no details on human relatives of any main character (includes Nick) except for Sean's royal family.

Juliette family members have been seen on her cell phones unlike Nick's dad or Uncle George where their are no pictures.

Juliette has gone out with her human friends and has been seen with her wesen friends that have nothing to do with Nick. In a Grimm web show, Juliette ran a party of equal mix of wesen and her human friends.

(03-28-2017, 08:14 AM)New Guy Wrote: As she was out grocery shopping, she ran into an old coworker, Lane, who informed her that she could easily get her old job as a lawyer back if she wanted with even better pay.

Yes, that same job allowed Adalind and her baby to be threatened at work. HW worked with both Eve and Trubel. HW was hiding Diana from Adalind despite knowing that she was doing a good job of raising Kelly.
Hi Mary,
So you also have not seen any evidence to support that Eve (not Juliette Silverton) has any living family or long term friends. By "long term" should exclude any one who has never met this Eve thing.
N G