Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 01:01 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 04:53 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 11:52 PM)syscrash Wrote: The problem I see is because Adalind is using her abilities to help Nick people do not see her as evil. When she was going against Nick then she is evil. The same with Juliette. People judge there good and evil based on who the target is.

Right right right. Not to mention that it's difficult to believe Adalind's story about how terrifying this hexenbiest spirit is if she uses it whenever Nick asks.

Grimm season 5 and 6 seems to have change the rules on hexenbiests to be like Charmed if you are not doing it for personal reasons and only in a limited way there are few side effects.
Not necessarily, there's Henrietta and Elizabeth who behaved differently and not villainy at all.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 01:59 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 11:52 PM)syscrash Wrote: The problem I see is because Adalind is using her abilities to help Nick people do not see her as evil. When she was going against Nick then she is evil. The same with Juliette. People judge there good and evil based on who the target is.

Right right right. Not to mention that it's difficult to believe Adalind's story about how terrifying this hexenbiest spirit is if she uses it whenever Nick asks.

Grimm season 5 and 6 seems to have change the rules on hexenbiests to be like Charmed if you are not doing it for personal reasons and only in a limited way there are few side effects.
Not necessarily, there's Henrietta and Elizabeth who behaved differently and not villainy at all.

If you believe that Elizabeth helped Juliette become a hexenbiest or Henrietta did not try to help Juliette control herself then they did not behave differently.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Tara - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 12:54 AM)Juliette Wrote: I have watch the Nadalind kissing video again. I really wanted to give them another try. But I feel tormented right now. It is mean to say, that is was disgusting? And there is nothing sweet between them. Sorry but I think my opinion will not change.

I like Adalind as a character but I will never be a Nadalind shipper.

I agree with you.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 03:37 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 01:59 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:

If you believe that Elizabeth helped Juliette become a hexenbiest or Henrietta did not try to help Juliette control herself then they did not behave differently.
I don't think they were duplicitous or deceptive, if that's what you mean. They gave Juliette and the scoobies facts. Nobody, not even they could have truly predicted just how badly things would turn for Juliette. Adalind was playing around with things she herself didn't understand because she had one single goal in mind, Diana.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 12:54 AM)Juliette Wrote: I have watch the Nadalind kissing video again. I really wanted to give them another try. But I feel tormented right now. It is mean to say, that is was disgusting? And there is nothing sweet between them. Sorry but I think my opinion will not change.

That's an interesting turn of words, "there is nothing sweet between them". And that is the crux of why there isn't a lot of chemistry between Nick and Adalind. She can't go back to being the sexy siren because that's how she seduced Nick in the first place. She can't be sweet because that is not the nature of the hexenbiest. The only thing she can really do is give her loyalty to Nick, which is what hexenbiests do. Unfortunately, the creative team blew it when trying to go for a romantic angle because loyalty doesn't have a romantic angle to it. It's too one sided.

As for Nick, he can't really fall her for because then the question arises once again.....is she playing him? I think that's the reason why there seems to be no real passion between their kisses.

If Nick really and truly passionately loved her, he would give a rat's behind if she was playing him or not.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Circe27 - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 05:15 AM)irukandji Wrote:

That's an interesting turn of words, "there is nothing sweet between them". And that is the crux of why there isn't a lot of chemistry between Nick and Adalind. She can't go back to being the sexy siren because that's how she seduced Nick in the first place. She can't be sweet because that is not the nature of the hexenbiest. The only thing she can really do is give her loyalty to Nick, which is what hexenbiests do. Unfortunately, the creative team blew it when trying to go for a romantic angle because loyalty doesn't have a romantic angle to it. It's too one sided.

As for Nick, he can't really fall her for because then the question arises once again.....is she playing him? I think that's the reason why there seems to be no real passion between their kisses.

If Nick really and truly passionately loved her, he would give a rat's behind if she was playing him or not.

So your saying Nick doesn't love her? He lied to her last episode?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Juliette - 03-28-2017

I think so. But for me it's more a runner-up. Not sure how often I already say it. I don't buy it from Nick. That's why I have myself tormented to watch it again. It was more to give it another try but it has not working. I can't warm Up with Nadalind even if I try to

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-28-2017

My problem with the Nadaline relationship is that it comes at the expense of Juliette. Plus Adalind is benefiting from the chaos she caused. You can sight what you want about what Juliette did. But had Adalind not intervened in Nick and Juliette's life they would still be together. To me it is like stealing someones husband.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 05:36 AM)Circe27 Wrote: So your saying Nick doesn't love her? He lied to her last episode?

Would it be the first time he's lied to himself?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 05:56 AM)syscrash Wrote: My problem with the Nadaline relationship is that it comes at the expense of Juliette. Plus Adalind is benefiting from the chaos she caused. You can sight what you want about what Juliette did. But had Adalind not intervened in Nick and Juliette's life they would still be together. To me it is like stealing someones husband.

Juliette turned Nick's proposal down and IMO they would have broken up for Juliette safely or she would have died like Aunt Marie suggested.

Eve could well live since we have no idea what is happening since everyone but Nick dies at least once or more times during the 613. Eve even as a human does not want Nick.

Adalind has not benefited from the chaos. There is a good chance Skull guy went after Diana and Kelly due to the contract.

(03-28-2017, 06:06 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 05:56 AM)syscrash Wrote: My problem with the Nadaline relationship is that it comes at the expense of Juliette. Plus Adalind is benefiting from the chaos she caused. You can sight what you want about what Juliette did. But had Adalind not intervened in Nick and Juliette's life they would still be together. To me it is like stealing someones husband.

Juliette turned Nick's proposal down and IMO they would have broken up for Juliette safely or she would have died like Aunt Marie suggested.

Eve could well live since we have no idea what is happening since everyone but Nick dies at least once or more times during the 613. Eve even as a human does not want Nick.

Adalind has not benefited from the chaos. There is a good chance Skull guy went after Diana and Kelly due to the contract.

Both Nick and Adalind may have to trade places with Kelly and Diana. Sean can raise Diana then. When Kelly is small he can live in the underworld and be sent home when he is old enough for Trubel to train him or someone else to take care of.