Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 01:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Well then she lied to Rosalee, is that what you're saying?

No, I'm saying she turned out to be stronger than she thought she was going to be.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Robyn - 03-26-2017

Quote:Well then she lied to Rosalee, is that what you're saying?
I think the show was providing information meant to downplay Juliette's ability to control the Hexenbiest in S4. And alluded to the possibility that Adalind would go bad again once her Hexenbiest was 'in control' again even though they had no intentions of that happening. Neither fully adheres to previous characterization.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 03:32 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 01:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Well then she lied to Rosalee, is that what you're saying?

No, I'm saying she turned out to be stronger than she thought she was going to be.

Right she no longer wanted to be subject to her hexenbiest.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Tara - 03-26-2017

(03-25-2017, 09:44 PM)Juliette Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 07:09 AM)Chris Wrote: Nick loves Adalind. He has shown it in how he acts and he has said the words. Choosing to believe it or not is up to you. He looked pretty damn sincere to me, but then I don't have a different agenda.

Um, why should we all (Nickliette) belief it when even Monroe has trouble to understand it? Or doesn't want to accept it.

That Nick loves Kelly that's really No question. But the "I love you" to Adalind doesn't feeling right. Not after the Last week Episode. It's for me like I said it then - second choice or runner-up. Sorry its my opinion. When Nick would have told Adalind sooner I maybe would have accept it. But now sorry, its doesn't work for me.

Everyone have a differently opinion to it and its good so.

I thought the same.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-26-2017

The problem I see is because Adalind is using her abilities to help Nick people do not see her as evil. When she was going against Nick then she is evil. The same with Juliette. People judge there good and evil based on who the target is.

If it had of been Nick she was setting up. There would be many comments on how she betrayed Nick. But helping to take Sean's mayoral position people see her as a hero. She said being a hexenbiest makes you different. As a human would she be willing to create a suicide pack plus commit perjury. These are the kind of things she was willing to do under Sean's influence.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-27-2017

Well, that's really true for any character. A cop who shoots a bad guy trying to kill an innocent victim is good, while someone who shoots a guard while he's robbing a bank is bad, but they both still shot someone.

There is not really much of a difference between what Adalind was willing to do for Sean before and what she is willing to do for Nick and her kids now. The biggest difference is how CC plays it. Adalind before actually appeared to enjoy doing a lot of the schemes and spells she pulled, while Adalind after seems to just be doing what has to be done.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-27-2017

(03-26-2017, 11:52 PM)syscrash Wrote: The problem I see is because Adalind is using her abilities to help Nick people do not see her as evil. When she was going against Nick then she is evil. The same with Juliette. People judge there good and evil based on who the target is.

Right right right. Not to mention that it's difficult to believe Adalind's story about how terrifying this hexenbiest spirit is if she uses it whenever Nick asks.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Purple Grimm - 03-27-2017

I've noticed that Adalind has a nice tight little package, and she is looking very buoyant in her sweaters

Juliette is just kind of pale and annoying -- they've sapped the life out of her character as she has become animatronic and lacking in soul

Advantage Adalind...

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Juliette - 03-28-2017

I have watch the Nadalind kissing video again. I really wanted to give them another try. But I feel tormented right now. It is mean to say, that is was disgusting? And there is nothing sweet between them. Sorry but I think my opinion will not change.

I like Adalind as a character but I will never be a Nadalind shipper.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-28-2017

(03-27-2017, 04:53 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 11:52 PM)syscrash Wrote: The problem I see is because Adalind is using her abilities to help Nick people do not see her as evil. When she was going against Nick then she is evil. The same with Juliette. People judge there good and evil based on who the target is.

Right right right. Not to mention that it's difficult to believe Adalind's story about how terrifying this hexenbiest spirit is if she uses it whenever Nick asks.

Grimm season 5 and 6 seems to have change the rules on hexenbiests to be like Charmed if you are not doing it for personal reasons and only in a limited way there are few side effects.