Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 02:34 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 02:01 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 12:04 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 10:26 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 10:05 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: That sounds more like she went 360. She started off as human and is back to being 100% human.

Sadly ironic she'd miss the hexenbiest, that's exactly what happened with Adalind.

I suppose 360 is the more accurate term.

Yes, the first time Adalind lost her powers she missed it. When her powers were suppressed, she was okay with the idea of losing her hexenbiest.

Well, actually she wasn't because she has reverted to the biest a couple of times.

She only used her biest when request by others.

True, but here's the dilemma. If Adalind was really and truly comfortable with herself, sans hexenbiest, she wouldn't use it at all. Even at the request of someone else.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 02:51 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 12:04 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 10:26 AM)irukandji Wrote: I suppose 360 is the more accurate term.

Yes, the first time Adalind lost her powers she missed it. When her powers were suppressed, she was okay with the idea of losing her hexenbiest.

Well, actually she wasn't because she has reverted to the biest a couple of times.

True, but here's the dilemma. If Adalind was really and truly comfortable with herself, sans hexenbiest, she wouldn't use it at all. Even at the request of someone else.

Would you risk someone's life rather than not do something you are uncomfortable with (ex CPR on a homeless stranger)?

(03-25-2017, 02:55 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 12:04 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Yes, the first time Adalind lost her powers she missed it. When her powers were suppressed, she was okay with the idea of losing her hexenbiest.

Would you risk someone's life rather than not do something you are uncomfortable with (ex CPR on a homeless stranger)?

Should Adalind compromise her principles simply because someone else is too lazy to look outside the box?

(03-25-2017, 03:28 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 02:01 PM)irukandji Wrote: Well, actually she wasn't because she has reverted to the biest a couple of times.

Should Adalind compromise her principles simply because someone else is too lazy to look outside the box?

If you believe that letting someone died is ok then I see your view. I would never let someone die because I was not willing to think outside the box or be uncomfortable.

IMO no one is getting hurt when she uses her hexenbiest if she rarely does and is careful about when she does it.

(03-25-2017, 03:42 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 02:34 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: She only used her biest when request by others.

If you believe that letting someone died is ok then I see your view. I would never let someone die because I was not willing to think outside the box or be uncomfortable.

IMO no one is getting hurt when she uses her hexenbiest if she rarely does and is careful about when she does it.

What I'm saying is that Nick used Adalind for his own purposes rather than thinking of another way. *If* as you say, Adalind really and truly never wanted to access her hexenbiest again, then Nick is asking her to compromise her principles. There was no life at stake. Nick was just being lazy.

Now the other part to this question is Adalind herself. While she refrains from using her hexenbiest, I have to wonder at a person who doesn't do something to rid herself of it.

If she rids herself of the biest, there is no issue of whether or not to save a life. She would not be able to save a life because the force is no longer within her.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 03-25-2017

Nick could have told you about Henriette is dead and do not mention it

(03-25-2017, 03:46 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 03:42 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 02:51 PM)irukandji Wrote: True, but here's the dilemma. If Adalind was really and truly comfortable with herself, sans hexenbiest, she wouldn't use it at all. Even at the request of someone else.

What I'm saying is that Nick used Adalind for his own purposes rather than thinking of another way. *If* as you say, Adalind really and truly never wanted to access her hexenbiest again, then Nick is asking her to compromise her principles. There was no life at stake. Nick was just being lazy.

Now the other part to this question is Adalind herself. While she refrains from using her hexenbiest, I have to wonder at a person who doesn't do something to rid herself of it.

If she rids herself of the biest, there is no issue of whether or not to save a life. She would not be able to save a life because the force is no longer within her.

I felt all the scoobies lives were at risk both times this season Adalind used her hexenbiest.

I could not take CPR classes but why would that make me a better person?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 03-25-2017

Why do you think so negatively that Adalind would mess up using its power'
She has changed and has two children, she would not risk casting a spell without first thinking about how it can affect her

(03-25-2017, 06:00 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: I felt all the scoobies lives were at risk both times this season Adalind used her hexenbiest.

I could not take CPR classes but why would that make me a better person?

CPR isn't a part of Adalind like the hexenbiest spirit. From what I understood of Adalind in Season 5, having a hexenbiest spirit was not a good thing. She told Rosalee about the kind of control a hexenbiest spirit could enforce on a person.

I got the impression that Adalind was worried about how the hexenbiest spirit would affect her. So if she's trying to be a better person either refraining from accessing this spirit or removing it all together would be a solution to the problem.

However, if Nick is telling her to drum up some kind of spell and she has to use her hexenbiest to perform the spell, that only helps Nick. It doesn't help Adalind.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Juliette - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 07:09 AM)Chris Wrote: Nick loves Adalind. He has shown it in how he acts and he has said the words. Choosing to believe it or not is up to you. He looked pretty damn sincere to me, but then I don't have a different agenda.

Um, why should we all (Nickliette) belief it when even Monroe has trouble to understand it? Or doesn't want to accept it.

That Nick loves Kelly that's really No question. But the "I love you" to Adalind doesn't feeling right. Not after the Last week Episode. It's for me like I said it then - second choice or runner-up. Sorry its my opinion. When Nick would have told Adalind sooner I maybe would have accept it. But now sorry, its doesn't work for me.

Everyone have a differently opinion to it and its good so.