Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 10:33 AM)irukandji Wrote: But I haven't seen any arguments to effectively convince me that Kelly is truly Nick's baby.

There isn't enough time left in the series for them to discover that Kelly isn't Nick's.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 10:33 AM)irukandji Wrote: I thought it weird that the issue of Kelly's paternity hadn't come up, period. For one thing, Adalind showed up completely out of the blue to declare it was Nick's baby she was carrying. Most men would have demanded a paternity test in that situation.

Many man do the test themselves first without mentioning it because if it is your child after you say it was impossible it could damage your chance at co-parenting if the mother does not put your name on the birth certificate. If the man's is on the birth certificate and wants a role in the child life then there is no needed for expensive offical DNA results and related court costs.

If the mother does not put your name down and you think you are father and want a say in the of the life of that child then you sue in court for official DNA test results. If the women sues for child support then you can also sue for official DNA test.

Adalind never asked for money at time and there was nothing for Nick to sue about. Nick most likely did the testing the first day at the hospital himself.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 10:40 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 10:33 AM)irukandji Wrote: But I haven't seen any arguments to effectively convince me that Kelly is truly Nick's baby.

There isn't enough time left in the series for them to discover that Kelly isn't Nick's.

It's a stalemate because neither side is able to convince whether the child is Nick's or not.

(03-22-2017, 10:47 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Nick most likely did the testing the first day at the hospital himself.

I don't think Nick gave it a thought, so it was never done.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 10:49 AM)irukandji Wrote:

It's a stalemate because neither side is able to convince whether the child is Nick's or not.

(03-22-2017, 10:47 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Nick most likely did the testing the first day at the hospital himself.

DNA is so standard at police stations and procedural shows only DNA results are reported in the show if it has meaning.

If we learn about Kelly's powers that might answer your question too.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 11:01 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 10:49 AM)irukandji Wrote:

DNA is so standard at police stations and procedural shows only DNA results are reported in the show if it has meaning.

You have all been going round in circles for what....three/four days now and repeating the same exact points without resolution. It seems rather pointless to me, I would have called it a day by now.

(03-22-2017, 11:01 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: DNA is so standard at police stations and procedural shows only DNA results are reported in the show if it has meaning.

So you think this might be something that's addressed this season? If so, what do you foresee?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - izzy - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 10:49 AM)irukandji Wrote: It's a stalemate because neither side is able to convince whether the child is Nick's or not.

I very much agree with Irukandji's sentiments.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Grimmbiest11 - 03-22-2017

Lol does it really matter in the grand scheme of things if Kelly is or isn't Nick's especially if it's never gonna be brought up. I bet the discussion is just to scratch our intellectual itch because clearly the writers do not care for that storyline. We can discuss it to death implying what the writers might have or might have not done but we will never know.

As for me I'm happy either way, Kelly's adorable and Nick makes a great dad, wouldn't have asked for more. Honestly I don't care.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 12:01 PM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: Lol does it really matter in the grand scheme of things if Kelly is or isn't Nick's especially if it's never gonna be brought up. I bet the discussion is just to scratch our intellectual itch because clearly the writers do not care for that storyline. We can discuss it to death implying what the writers might have or might have not done but we will never know.

As for me I'm happy either way, Kelly's adorable and Nick makes a great dad, wouldn't have asked for more. Honestly I don't care.

I couldn’t agree more with this. It doesn't matter to me one way or another because Nick's been a great father to Kelly.

(03-22-2017, 12:01 PM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: Lol does it really matter in the grand scheme of things if Kelly is or isn't Nick's especially if it's never gonna be brought up. I bet the discussion is just to scratch our intellectual itch because clearly the writers do not care for that storyline. We can discuss it to death implying what the writers might have or might have not done but we will never know.

That's really great. I get the feeling, however, that you (and others) are upset because not everyone shares your opinion.