Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Hell Rell - 03-21-2017

Like Robyn said, Kelly's paternity isn't an open case because Adalind didn't sleep with anyone else. That's all that really matters in this case regardless of the timeline. The identity of Kelly's father was never presented as a mystery, let alone an ongoing one. We knew who the father was as soon as Henrietta told Adalind she was pregnant.

A small part of me wanted Adalind to go through that mirror despite how stupid it was just to see her do something. Then I decided against it because I don't want to see any more stupidity.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 08:27 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: Like Robyn said, Kelly's paternity isn't an open case because Adalind didn't sleep with anyone else. That's all that really matters in this case regardless of the timeline. The identity of Kelly's father was never presented as a mystery, let alone an ongoing one. We knew who the father was as soon as Henrietta told Adalind she was pregnant.

A small part of me wanted Adalind to go through that mirror despite how stupid it was just to see her do something. Then I decided against it because I don't want to see any more stupidity.

After watching the sneak peek, I realized how stupid going through that mirror was !!

TImeline problem is the worse ever on the show too.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - izzy - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 06:08 PM)Robyn Wrote: There wasn’t a scene that showed or even hinted that Adalind had sex with anyone other than Nick since conceiving Diana.

Do you think Wu has had sex in the 6 years the show has been on? How about Hank, do you really think it was just limited to Adalind and that other woman? Do you think Renard just had Adalind, Juliette, and Rachael (I think that was her name) over the last 6 years?

If not why would it be different with Adalind, a woman who it seems cannot do without a man.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 08:55 PM)izzy Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 06:08 PM)Robyn Wrote: There wasn’t a scene that showed or even hinted that Adalind had sex with anyone other than Nick since conceiving Diana.

Do you think Wu has had sex in the 6 years the show has been on? How about Hank, do you really think it was just limited to Adalind and that other woman? Do you think Renard just had Adalind, Juliette, and Rachael (I think that was her name) over the last 6 years?

If not why would it be different with Adalind, a woman who it seems cannot do without a man.

Wu says his only friend is his cat and yes some people not have relationships with others.

We see Hank and Sean dating people.

Yes, Adalind can do without a man. Many people when searching for missing family go without relationships.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Hell Rell - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 08:55 PM)izzy Wrote:

We're talking about the time between Diana's birth and Kelly's conception. It was a very short timeframe that only had her sleep with Nick.

Adalind wasn't concerned with men at that time. She was a little busy running away from would be kidnappers/killers and returning to Vienna after she slept with Nick. Adalind didn't spend time doing anything else, let alone someone else.

You've made up your mind about what type of woman Adalind is while ignoring her character for the past 2-3 seasons. What you say about her doesn't line up with what we see on screen. Your points about the other characters don't apply here because those wouldn't be major plot points. Every man Adalind has slept with on the show has been shown because they were all major plot points that held great significance.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Robyn - 03-22-2017

(03-21-2017, 08:55 PM)izzy Wrote: Do you think Wu has had sex in the 6 years the show has been on? How about Hank, do you really think it was just limited to Adalind and that other woman? Do you think Renard just had Adalind, Juliette, and Rachael (I think that was her name) over the last 6 years?

No. I’m considering Adalind’s circumstances and the chain of events during the time span you’re assuming she would have been unable to forego sex.

Pregnant. Giving birth while on the run. One the run with an infant. Diana kidnapped within 24 hours after arriving at Nick’s. Emotional devastation. Following through with Viktor’s demand to get access to Diana. Returning to the castle, locked up in a dungeon and mentally tortured.

Where in the timeframe between giving birth and being held prisoner by the Royals do you think Adalind couldn’t resist popping into a bar for a quickie or diddling one of the servants?

Numerous sex scenes have been written for the character, but none of them have about the character hooking up for casual sexual pleasure. Each time has been carrying out Renard’s agenda or part of her plan - neither motivation was about achieving climax, it was about achieving a specific goal.

No doubt Adalind has had sexual encounters simply for enjoyment, but it’s an unbelievable stretch from giving birth and her baby kidnapped ten days later to ‘I can’t wait to saddle up again’.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Tara - 03-22-2017

Sleep with Nick. That's very friendly expressed. She did rape him. He thought he was sleeping with his girlfriend. That's why I can't understand that there is a supposedly relationship between them.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-22-2017

If the timeframe was so short from the time Adalind gave birth to Diana, slept with Nick and then took off with royals, how then can it be different once she became pregnant?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 04:24 AM)Tara Wrote: Sleep with Nick. That's very friendly expressed. She did rape him. He thought he was sleeping with his girlfriend. That's why I can't understand that there is a supposedly relationship between them.

In seems like many people think it is okay for people at bar to pretend to be doctors, photographer or lawyers and show certificates, web sites and business cards to prove these things. It seems like it is the person who believes it is at fault they had sex for payment for fake services since they had no money and then there is no sex crime except impersonation and stealing money. Did I missed something? Can FaceInTheCrowd fill us in? This seems like a type of sex crime to me.

Yet Adalind who wanted her kid back that is sex crime as bad as one using force and the threat of violence and drugs. Nick did not seem afraid or drugged to me so did I missed something there to? Yes, I agree this a crime but I not sure the crime is completely different from one where one partner uses complete deception for sex. Did I missed something?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 04:48 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 04:24 AM)Tara Wrote: Sleep with Nick. That's very friendly expressed. She did rape him. He thought he was sleeping with his girlfriend. That's why I can't understand that there is a supposedly relationship between them.

In seems like many people think it is okay for people at bar to pretend to be doctors, photographer or lawyers and show certificates, web sites and business cards to prove these things. It seems like it is the person who believes it is at fault they had sex for payment for fake services since they had no money and then there is no sex crime except impersonation and stealing money. Did I missed something? Can FaceInTheCrowd fill us in? This seems like a type of sex crime to me.

Yet Adalind who wanted her kid back that is sex crime as bad as one using force and the threat of violence and drugs. Nick did not seem afraid or drugged to me so did I missed something there to? Yes, I agree this a crime but I not sure the crime is completely different from one where one partner uses complete deception for sex. Did I missed something?

Switch it around and pretend it was Renard smoking the hat to become Nick and then sleeping with Adalind.