Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 12:08 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 11:28 AM)irukandji Wrote: What scenes are we talking about where Adalind is having flashbacks?

The flashback is Adalind as Juliette in bed with Nick.

Was she with Henrietta when she yelled out?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 12:05 PM)izzy Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 11:42 AM)irukandji Wrote: Considering if she was barely pregnant when she went to see Henrietta, it would have only been maybe what? A week or two later? She tells Henrietta she hadn't been with anyone. How would she have forgotten she slept with Nick just weeks after her fight with Juliette?

Well, look at the facts.

One she is a hexenbeist.

Two she is a lawyer.

Perhaps she is a habitual liar?

I recommend you watch season six if you are making these kinds of comments.

Both Adalind Eve are nicer and working together well in S6.

(03-21-2017, 12:11 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 11:28 AM)irukandji Wrote: What scenes are we talking about where Adalind is having flashbacks?

Yes, she was and the flash back too.

(03-21-2017, 12:11 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 12:05 PM)izzy Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 11:42 AM)irukandji Wrote: Considering if she was barely pregnant when she went to see Henrietta, it would have only been maybe what? A week or two later? She tells Henrietta she hadn't been with anyone. How would she have forgotten she slept with Nick just weeks after her fight with Juliette?

Well, look at the facts.

One she is a hexenbeist.

Two she is a lawyer.

Perhaps she is a habitual liar?

I recommend you watch season six if you are making these kinds of comments.

(03-21-2017, 12:11 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Yes, she was and the flash back too.

None of it makes any sense at all. I would be inclined to side with izzy on this one. Adalind's lying and Henrietta shrugged it off.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 03-21-2017

Expecting "sense" from this show is asking way too much.

True, but then again it leaves the door open for out of the box discussions about the characters.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 12:13 PM)irukandji Wrote: None of it makes any sense at all. I would be inclined to side with izzy on this one. Adalind's lying and Henrietta shrugged it off.
Part of Adalind knew Nick was the father right away but her mind was not accepting it because she was so disgusted that Nick was the father.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 03-21-2017

She does not forget. There is also to think that this was not a "good night" for she. She must have slept with this enemy to have his daughter again. She spoke like this to Juliette to disturb her.
As Nick would not have told Juliette that had a "good time".
Did the pregnancy test to be sure. I think do not think pregnant again and Nick this time.
I liked what Eve said did not want me to change-season 6 cap 11-, is something that I hoped Juliette understood before dying. It was a good thing to become
"Hexenbiest".

(03-21-2017, 12:24 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 12:13 PM)irukandji Wrote: None of it makes any sense at all. I would be inclined to side with izzy on this one. Adalind's lying and Henrietta shrugged it off.
Part of Adalind knew Nick was the father right away but her mind was not accepting it because she was so disgusted that Nick was the father.

It still doesn't make sense because after that she went back to the hotel and took three pregnancy tests.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 03-21-2017

She was in denial, hoped Henrietta read her wrong. I would have done the same thing.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - izzy - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 12:11 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: I recommend you watch season six if you are making these kinds of comments.

No need. It would not matter how they portray the characters now. A leopard does not change its spots. After 4-5 seasons of portraying a character one way any transformation (especially when you are dealing with disreputable characters) is suspect at best, just as it would be with a real human being in real life. Unfortunately for Grimm they ran out of runway in terms of making any change in character fully convincing,when the initial character was deceptive. How many of us have known people who claimed they have changed their ways only to have them backslide. They could close out he series having Adalind and Juliette/Eve join a convent. A reasonable viewer would likely assume that one or more of them would leave the convent eventually. In other words it would not really close out the story satisfactorily to anyone who observes how people behave in real life.

I will suggest, if my comments bother you, as they seem to, you simply put me on your ignore list. I have done this with several posters and it works marvelously. You won't see the comments unless someone quotes them.