Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-19-2017

Why wouldn't Harrison be happy to have to toughest hexenbiest around on his side. With the powers Diana has it would be win win situation.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-19-2017

Because as a child she's apt to ask a lot of questions about what she sees happening around her. Children tend to have a somewhat black or white view of good and bad, i.e., lying is bad, cheating is bad, etc. And we're talking about lawyers.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Robyn - 03-19-2017

I don’t get the speculation that Adalind didn’t conceive with Nick simply based on the timing and her emotional devastation following Diana’s kidnapping. Only days passed between the kidnapping and Adalind performing the spell on Nick. She was never shown focused on exacting revenge, only focused on finding Diana. Adalind only performed the spell because Viktor demanded it in exchange for her seeing Diana. Adalind would not have contacted Viktor had she not been told he had Diana.

Is the assumption that Adalind popped into a bar for a quickie between the time her baby was kidnapped and she performed the spell on Nick?

As for Adalind working at home or at an office - yes, she could get a job, could gain financial independence, could do a lot of things other than play happy homemaker. Adalind isn’t a viable part of the story living at Nick’s loft, she could equally be not a viable part of the story if employed.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-19-2017

(03-18-2017, 11:24 PM)izzy Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 10:41 PM)irukandji Wrote: Adalind is not stupid. She has to know Nick cannot protect her from Juliette. She also has to know that she might just have to fight Juliette.

There is another troubling side to Adalind. Before she gave birth to Diana, she was willing to abort Diana unless she got a hexenbiest back. I'm not saying she was going to deliberately abort Kelly, but it is something she might use to her leverage if she thought it might get Nick on her side.

I believe Juliette came to physically kick the crap out of Adalind. If it came down to physically fighting Juliette, Adalind may just use the logic that if the baby dies in the process, that's the way the dice falls.

My little JellyFish, just reading the above makes me sick to my stomach. The thought of an innocent life being terminated so callously just sickens me. You paint a very graphic picture of Adalind's soul, one that makes her far more demonic than some boogeyman in a mirror.

Believe me, izzy, the thought is even more sickening when you're carrying a child. All I really wanted to do was to bring up that Adalind had considered it in the past and might do so again.

I had always considered Adalind to be smart and devious. In other words I always saw her as having a backup plan. But maybe everyone here is right and Adalind had no backup plan at all. That concerns me because it shows a lack of forethought for both of her children.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Hell Rell - 03-19-2017

(03-19-2017, 12:24 AM)Juliette Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 12:05 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 11:48 PM)Juliette Wrote: The Question is what will Nick do if he would get to know that's he is maybe not the father of Kelly.

Are you suggesting the father is a supernatural being like they have on the show now?

No, I don't say it. But I say there is a high chance that Nick is not the father of Kelly and it would be interesting to see how he will react in that situation. And if he will stay that way with Adalind and raise Kelly with her together.

Why is there a high chance of Nick not being the father? What happened on the show that led you to believe that Adalind needs to book an appearance on Maury? We've seen everything that happened with Adalind from the time she gave birth to Diana to the time Henrietta told her she was pregnant. She was running for her life, doing what Viktor told her to do, trapped in a dungeon, and returning to Portland to get to Juliette. Nothing else happened. She wasn't having casual sex.

The chances of Nick being the father are anything but low. Especially seeing that Adalind said she hadn't been with anyone else and had no reason to lie because she didn't originally intend on going to Nick. She would've told Kenneth who the father really was if anything because she was terrified of Juliette.

(03-19-2017, 02:30 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Because as a child she's apt to ask a lot of questions about what she sees happening around her. Children tend to have a somewhat black or white view of good and bad, i.e., lying is bad, cheating is bad, etc. And we're talking about lawyers.

It would be a disaster waiting to happen. Diana would question just about everything they do. Plus not pissing her off is not that simple. It's very easy to piss someone off no matter how old they are let alone a child. You don't know what will set someone off. Telling me someone is only dangerous if I piss them off tells me they're a person I don't want to be around because inevitably that day will come.

I can easily see Diana getting annoyed at the office or even just causing minor trouble out of sheer boredom. There's also the issue of expecting Diana to do everything she's told which is something I don't expect even with Adalind around.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-19-2017

(03-19-2017, 08:38 AM)Hell Rell Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 11:48 PM)Juliette Wrote: The Question is what will Nick do if he would get to know that's he is maybe not the father of Kelly.

Are you suggesting the father is a supernatural being like they have on the show now?

No, I don't say it. But I say there is a high chance that Nick is not the father of Kelly and it would be interesting to see how he will react in that situation. And if he will stay that way with Adalind and raise Kelly with her together.

Why is there a high chance of Nick not being the father? What happened on the show that led you to believe that Adalind needs to book an appearance on Maury? We've seen everything that happened with Adalind from the time she gave birth to Diana to the time Henrietta told her she was pregnant. She was running for her life, doing what Viktor told her to do, trapped in a dungeon, and returning to Portland to get to Juliette. Nothing else happened. She wasn't having casual sex.

The chances of Nick being the father are anything but low. Especially seeing that Adalind said she hadn't been with anyone else and had no reason to lie because she didn't originally intend on going to Nick. She would've told Kenneth who the father really was if anything because she was terrified of Juliette.

There is a very good chance Nick is not the father, especially concerning the timeline in which Adalind's pregnancy was announced and the time she gave birth.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-19-2017

(03-19-2017, 08:51 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 08:38 AM)Hell Rell Wrote:

There is a very good chance Nick is not the father, especially concerning the timeline in which Adalind's pregnancy was announced and the time she gave birth.

My interpretation of the timeline it is perfect timing. IMO some evidence supports some women do know they are pregnant until very late. This can be due to women's mental status. No wikia information conflicts with this view.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Juliette - 03-19-2017

(02-02-2016, 01:31 AM)syscrash Wrote: Why is there a high chance of Nick not being the father? What happened on the show that led you to believe that Adalind needs to book an appearance on Maury? We've seen everything that happened with Adalind from the time she gave birth to Diana to the time Henrietta told her she was pregnant. She was running for her life, doing what Viktor told her to do, trapped in a dungeon, and returning to Portland to get to Juliette. Nothing else happened. She wasn't having casual sex.

Because she was under magic. You can read the other posts in this topic. It would be too much to explain.

She was right to be terrified of Juliette. How the sheet can turn. Adalind played with her all the time. Juliette was the weakest member of the group: As example Sleeping with the boyfriend. Transform her into a Hexenbiest.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-19-2017

(03-19-2017, 08:57 AM)Juliette Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 01:31 AM)syscrash Wrote: Why is there a high chance of Nick not being the father? What happened on the show that led you to believe that Adalind needs to book an appearance on Maury? We've seen everything that happened with Adalind from the time she gave birth to Diana to the time Henrietta told her she was pregnant. She was running for her life, doing what Viktor told her to do, trapped in a dungeon, and returning to Portland to get to Juliette. Nothing else happened. She wasn't having casual sex.

Because she was under magic. You can read the other posts in this topic. It would be too much to explain.

She was right to be terrified of Juliette. How the sheet can turn. Adalind played with her all the time. Juliette was the weakest member of the group: As example Sleeping with the boyfriend. Transform her into a Hexenbiest.

Juliette was never the weakest member of the scooby gang. She told risks and knows science. Adalind only wanted her kid back and Liz might turn out to be at fault in the end for the Hexenbiest since Adalind did not know how to reverse the spell.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Hell Rell - 03-19-2017

(03-19-2017, 08:57 AM)Juliette Wrote:

I think the reason Adalind didn't know she was pregnant earlier was because that was the time when the writers figured out how to write CC's pregnancy into the show. If Nick is not the father then who is?

I never said she was wrong to be terrified of Juliette. I know very well what Adalind did to her which is why she was terrified of her.

Are you talking about Adalind having sex while she was Juliette and that's why Nick can't be the father? Nick's sperm didn't disappear. It was still present when she transformed back into Adalind. The spell didn't magic it away. Do you think the writers are just working up to some gotcha moment regarding Kelly's paternity with two episodes left? They're not that subtle or clever.