Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-19-2017

The only issue keeping Adalind out of the workplace is socializing Diana to keep the lights in her eyes turned off and not throw her classmates around or make things float. Depending on if/when Kelly demonstrates powers, that might be another.

Or, they might be able to find a wesen nanny.

And Harrison Berman's chummy-looking rapport with Conrad Bonaparte might make Adalind want to consider a different firm.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-19-2017

(03-19-2017, 12:06 AM)syscrash Wrote: As for being able to be a working mom, Adalind has showed she can work and raise Kelly. Not only does she get to take him with her. She is allowed to do some of her work at home.

Grimm showed us that Adalind was not able to that. Maybe in the future.

Many studies do not agree with IZZy or syschash. Child outcomes for two parent households often show little differences on the parents genders. On the average single mothers who choose to be single mothers also have good overall outcomes. It is unplanned pregnancy where 2 parent household vs one parent have the biggest difference in child outcomes.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-19-2017

After watching Harrison I would think he would love to have Diana at the office. Diana can astral project. That could come in handy at a law firm. She could sit in on private meetings. She can also create illusions that could also come in handy.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Juliette - 03-19-2017

(03-19-2017, 12:05 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 11:48 PM)Juliette Wrote: The Question is what will Nick do if he would get to know that's he is maybe not the father of Kelly.

Are you suggesting the father is a supernatural being like they have on the show now?

No, I don't say it. But I say there is a high chance that Nick is not the father of Kelly and it would be interesting to see how he will react in that situation. And if he will stay that way with Adalind and raise Kelly with her together.

(03-19-2017, 12:23 AM)syscrash Wrote: After watching Harrison I would think he would love to have Diana at the office. Diana can astral project. That could come in handy at a law firm. She could sit in on private meetings. She can also create illusions that could also come in handy.

He could give Diana to the bad guy too.

(03-19-2017, 12:24 AM)Juliette Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 12:05 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 11:48 PM)Juliette Wrote: The Question is what will Nick do if he would get to know that's he is maybe not the father of Kelly.

Are you suggesting the father is a supernatural being like they have on the show now?

No, I don't say it. But I say there is a high chance that Nick is not the father of Kelly and it would be interesting to see how he will react in that situation. And if he will stay that way with Adalind and raise Kelly with her together.

If Kelly's dad is not Nick then Adalind would not need him since the baby cannot be a grimm. Adalind and Nick may or may not continued to date.

This is Grimm and Nick uses DNA all the time too. IMO Adalind knows Kelly's dad is Nick except if supernatural being is involved.

MikeLikesGrimm wrote:
Quote:Grimm showed us that Adalind was not able to that. Maybe in the future.

Many studies do not agree with IZZy or syschash. Child outcomes for two parent households often show little differences on the parents genders. On the average single mothers who choose to be single mothers also have good overall outcomes. It is unplanned pregnancy where 2 parent household vs one parent have the biggest difference in child outcomes.
Adalind was shown working at the office and at home till Conrad came by. So she can do it.
IZZY is the one that said it requires a male female relation. I have always said same sex and single parent households have been shown to not show much difference. It all comes down to the relationship the child has with the parent.

(03-19-2017, 12:29 AM)syscrash Wrote: MikeLikesGrimm wrote:
Quote:Grimm showed us that Adalind was not able to that. Maybe in the future.

Adalind was shown working at the office and at home till Conrad came by. So she can do it.
IZZY is the one that said it requires a male female relation. I have always said same sex and single parent households have been shown to not show much difference. It all comes down to the relationship the child has with the parent.

Even a wonderful person with an unplanned child can need a lot of help.

It is unplanned pregnancy where 2 parent household vs one parent have the biggest difference in child outcomes.

(03-19-2017, 12:23 AM)syscrash Wrote: After watching Harrison I would think he would love to have Diana at the office. Diana can astral project. That could come in handy at a law firm. She could sit in on private meetings. She can also create illusions that could also come in handy.

That would depend on whether he really thought Conrad Bonaparte was just an "important client" or if there was something else going on. People who used to be friends of Conrad Bonaparte probably won't want to be spending much time around Diana if they knew how Conrad bought the farm.

Quote:That would depend on whether he really thought Conrad Bonaparte was just an "important client" or if there was something else going on. People who used to be friends of Conrad Bonaparte probably won't want to be spending much time around Diana if they knew how Conrad bought the farm.
Harrison is wesen. The fact that Conrad was defeated only means he was not the toughest wesen on the block. That would only make you even more respected in the wesen community. Remember wesen have a single rule survival of the fittest.

Diana is only dangerous if you piss her off. Haven't you noticed all argument are resolved with a show of force. Have a disagreement out come the fangs and claws. Problem resolved. If Harrison have a problem with what happened to Conrad. All Adalind would have to do is like what she does to Sean. Woge out and remind him he is confronting a hexenbiest.

I have no doubt that he'd respect Diana. A lot. Doesn't mean he'd be happy to have her around.